yummy dessert idea for oly 2 propoints!

graciebabes

will hit target this time
mmmm, banana and custard :] had it the other night when i really needed a sweet fix but didn't have many points! used a sachet of weight watchers instant custard and it was GORGEOUS! just added 150mls of water, no milk needed!

just thought i'd share my little discovery :] perfect for a hot pud for low points, and getting a bit more fruit into your diet!

xxx

Mmm, this has given me the idea of strawberry's and custard! Yum yum!

hi
i tried the custard and it was delicious,couldnt believe it would be so good mixed with water but it was really satisfying am thinking of trying some stewed apple next time but not sure how many pp in thed apple, i love thus site you get so many grt ideas,keep up the good work guys

Where did you get the WW custard from? Have been trying to track it down!

morrisons and asda both do it, you find it where the jelly crystals tend to be! hope you find some, it's yummy!

Hmm just been to our local Asda and they didn't have it. Will have a nose at the bigger one near the kids school when they go back.

Thanks!

Have you tried the new ready made custard and the pot of fresh cream both found in the chiller cabinets in morrisons really really nice worth the points !
The custard is 2 points for 100 grams the cream is 1 point for 30 grams
I had the custard on banana and the cream on a meringue nest topped with strawberries or with sugar free jelly and a tin of drained fruit topped with the cream
mmmmmm cant tell they are weight watchers

Back