Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

That's great Cas, bet your glad u weighed now?

3lb off this week, its been hard but I did it. Tonight is spaghetti bolognaise woohoo! So I'm hoping for a 1lb loss atleast next week as a meal like this sits heavy on my stomach for days, but its so worth it! Gonna try have a little less spaghetti than normal though x

I lost 2lbs so weigh 13st now, next week should be in the 12s which not been in since before I got pregnant with Jesse nearly 4 years ago x

Hello ladies can i join please?

My little boy is 6 months old today, i didnt actually put any weight on when I had him - weighed less when I'd gave birth than I did the day I found out I was expecting! But since he was born i've piled on over a stone! I just find it so easy to snack on chocolate, crisps and biscuits when looking after him and then the sleep deprived nights dont help :(

Welcome :) my little girl is coming up to 6mths, the first few wks after birth I cud only eat chocolate I didnt start dieting till 5 wks afterwards.

Well done on not gaining weight during pregnancy thats fab I weighed less after birth than pre preg and its gave me the motivation to carry on and lose the rest of the weight. Which diet are you following? ive done most diets since birth.
Hope ur lil boy starts to sleep better for you x

Thanks for the welcome :)

Im doing SW - have done is successfully before and lost 2 stone. It's the only one I 'know' really. But can't afford to go to group so staying at home and doing it instead!!

Back