Yummy syn free crisps green day

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
Hiya all
Just thought id let cha know i bought a microwave crisp maker off ebay, cooked them in the micro for 6 mins and they were surprisingly lovely, they reminded me of those crisps that you had to add salt too and the salt came in the packet. Guess what i added !!!yup good old garlic salt lovely jubly!;)

So i am a happy camper!

PS. it did take two trys to get them right as i was doing the slices too thick!
Worth the money though esp if you like your green days!

Ruthy:D

Just tried some with Worchestershire sauce ooooooooooo yum

Ruthy do u slice them by hand or do u use a slicer? Id make them too thick if i cut them by hand, i think. Had a look at the link tho, looks appealing lol

They taste great, yes you have to peal them by hand but i the slicer part of a grater works well too. Or the V-slicer from JML.
i done a few thick ones and they were not bad....infact they were very tasty
Ruth

Opps i got that wrong i meant , i didnt peal the potato but yes i had to slice them thin DOH! Im having a blonde day

I just bought one off the above link!! Thank you - here's to some yummy crisps

Yes those are the ones. Just remember to slice thinly and dont nuke them in the micro, u may chip your teeth. PMSL. Apologies in advance about my spelling
but my laptop has crashed and im using my nintendo Wii to type this message. Its taken me ages and im using txt words 4short.
Ruthy xxx

Ive gota JML V slicer too! Im away to buy one o em things! hahaha

BTW, i recently bot a JML nicer dicer............i highly recomend it...my spelling sucks lol

I use the nicer dicer every day and we are eating much more veggies now. Bit pricey at £30 tho......but worth it.

Have a good day everyone.

catch
x

I hope everyone likes! syn free dips ....any ideas?

yes i think tomato salsa would be nice or a minty dip......ooooooo im on the search for dips....if i find any i will post them on xxx

Ooooh i didn't know you could get proper crisp makers. I may have to invest as i've been doing mine with fry light in the oven!

syn free dips

very low fat fromage frais with finely finely chopped or minced garlic and chives (or other herbs) to taste.

raita - very low fat yogurt with chopped mint and a bit of cumin, add a bit of cucumber and yogurt if you wish!

crisps sound yum, wish i wasnt ssing lol.

i dont know for sure but when i did sw a while ago and i rememeber something being metioned about syn free crisps and whether or not they were actually syn free... maybe check with your counsellor. (im guessing this might be along the same lines are having fruit in smoothies).

Back