Total Solution Yumymumy2B TS Diary

Lost 3lb this week after putting on 1lb during last week TOTM! So delighted with my much needed kick up the rear last week! Thanks to GSQ. you made that possible and I really focused - Thank YOU! Current weight 12.1 YAY!! 3 more lbs lost and I'm in the 11's xx

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Lost 3lb this week after putting on 1lb during last week TOTM! So delighted with my much needed kick up the rear last week! Thanks to GSQ. you made that possible and I really focused - Thank YOU! Current weight 12.1 YAY!! 3 more lbs lost and I'm in the 11's xx

Wooooo go Yum!!! You are doing so great :D

Stayed same this week - not disappointed as I had a big birthday weekend and it was great to have a little break. Back on track on Monday past so fingers crossed I have a good one this week.
Good luck everyone: -)

Still here.... just been up to my eyes with children and work etc. I'm officially in the 11's... OK I'm just 11.13 as of this morning however slow it's coming off I don't care.
It's my choice to do it this way because I know that speedy weight loss always flies back on twice ad fast if I loose the diet plot at all!

I know there are some folk that are loosing weight on exante super speedy fast and that is terrific..... first them..... but that never worked for me before and I'd really rather do this for the long haul... for my long term health ....and for my wonderful precious babies.... and of course my gorgeous hubby.... they all love the new energetic me and so do I!
It's gonna be an even better Xmas than ever !!
Good luck to all it's never easy dieting but this time of year brings so many temptations!! :)

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Still here.... just been up to my eyes with children and work etc. I'm officially in the 11's... OK I'm just 11.13 as of this morning however slow it's coming off I don't care.
It's my choice to do it this way because I know that speedy weight loss always flies back on twice ad fast if I loose the diet plot at all!

I know there are some folk that are loosing weight on exante super speedy fast and that is terrific..... first them..... but that never worked for me before and I'd really rather do this for the long haul... for my long term health ....and for my wonderful precious babies.... and of course my gorgeous hubby.... they all love the new energetic me and so do I!
It's gonna be an even better Xmas than ever !!
Good luck to all it's never easy dieting but this time of year brings so many temptations!! :)

Fantastic work yum :) as long as it's coming off who cares how fast :)

Hope everyone had a lovely Xmas. Ours was amazing..... the children and hubby and I loved every second. Got on scales this morning and I've lost 1lb so I'm well chuffed!

Have to pack all cases next few days for our yearly ski trip and we all can't wait because I'll be 2&half stone lighter than last Feb's ski Hol ...... good times, a wonderful husband and blessed with two beautiful happy healthy children oh....
and of course my thinning if not slowly thinning waist yeeeehaaa!!! Bring on the size 12's...... you ain't that far away now????

Good luck with our tasks ahead ladies and best of thindom and health to you all..... Happy new year folks xx

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Hope everyone had a lovely Xmas. Ours was amazing..... the children and hubby and I loved every second. Got on scales this morning and I've lost 1lb so I'm well chuffed!

Have to pack all cases next few days for our yearly ski trip and we all can't wait because I'll be 2&half stone lighter than last Feb's ski Hol ...... good times, a wonderful husband and blessed with two beautiful happy healthy children oh....
and of course my thinning if not slowly thinning waist yeeeehaaa!!! Bring on the size 12's...... you ain't that far away now????

Good luck with our tasks ahead ladies and best of thindom and health to you all..... Happy new year folks xx

Wow yumy you are doing so so great hope you have a great ski trip xxxx

DustQueen said:
Wow yumy you are doing so so great hope you have a great ski trip xxxx

Thanks Carly ! Sorehead.com this morn..... but had a great night last night! Can't wait to get really really focused on TS but WS for this week ahead and all my packs are in case!! Ski slopes here we come!!
Happy new year Carly to you and your family...... including pup! Lol xx

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Thanks Carly ! Sorehead.com this morn..... but had a great night last night! Can't wait to get really really focused on TS but WS for this week ahead and all my packs are in case!! Ski slopes here we come!!
Happy new year Carly to you and your family...... including pup! Lol xx

Lol thanks yum ;) x

Fantastic. Enjoy your ski trip :)

Well girls we're all checked in and sitting in departure lounge ready for ski flight. The little ones are soooo excited and so is hubby too.
We'll have some quality family time for sure.
Gonna have yummy shake for breakfast and weeks supply in the case. No excuse for weight gain eh girls!! :)
Happy new slim year to everyone let's rock this joint xx

Hi everyone just popping in for a catch up it's been ages. Ski holiday was amazing and hubby and children had a ball too! Such a great family holiday, we totally live skiing. Came home and weigh in showed a 2lb loss so I was well chuffed. I did WS shake for brekkie and lunch and ate all round me in restaurant every night......mind you I skied my ass off all day to work it off a bit lol!!
Had a lovely little 40th year surprise last month I found out I was expecting a little miracle which unfortunately I miscarried last week.
I'm blessed beyond belief for the husband and healthy children that I do have :) but acceptance is difficult yet I know in my heart it just wasn't meant to be :-((
Onward and downward with my weightloss journey and hopefully I'll shift there 4lbs I've put on since coming home from France. I've just been focusing on my precious little family lately. Hope you're all doing well.....
.good luck folks :)

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Hi everyone just popping in for a catch up it's been ages. Ski holiday was amazing and hubby and children had a ball too! Such a great family holiday, we totally live skiing. Came home and weigh in showed a 2lb loss so I was well chuffed. I did WS shake for brekkie and lunch and ate all round me in restaurant every night......mind you I skied my ass off all day to work it off a bit lol!!
Had a lovely little 40th year surprise last month I found out I was expecting a little miracle which unfortunately I miscarried last week.
I'm blessed beyond belief for the husband and healthy children that I do have :) but acceptance is difficult yet I know in my heart it just wasn't meant to be :-((
Onward and downward with my weightloss journey and hopefully I'll shift there 4lbs I've put on since coming home from France. I've just been focusing on my precious little family lately. Hope you're all doing well.....
.good luck folks :)

Hi yumy x so sorry for your loss x I'm glad you do have so many positive things to focus on x not sure what to say just wanted you to know I was thinking of you x sending my love x

Back