YumyMumys quest to be a yummy mummy again ;0)

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Hi everybody, hope you dont mind me dropping in! Ive lurked and posted on this website for years now and I just love it!

Ive had a pretty tough year 2010, and Im hoping 2011 will be much better. To kick start that Im hoping to shift some weight.

Heres a little about me :0) Im 22, one baby girl and one handsome (and very athletically minded) husband!! After I had my daughter I reached a high weight of 13st 11lbs. Through the powers of lipotrim I managed to get down to 9 st 12 for my wedding day. I kept the weight off for a while and then a year later when the rubbish started I gave in big time to eating out and take aways. Im back up to 13stone ish and Ive never felt so terrible.
Having a taste of how it feels to be slim only made things worse.

Ive restarted a diet almost every monday for the past 6 months. I am such a failure. Im hoping that keeping a diary will help me stay focused, so that if I have a slip it doesnt last the wekk or even the whole night!

Im not setting a target for christmas, I cant even bring myself to get on the scales anymore, I just want to re gain the control back of my eating and hopefully this will lead to good feelings and I might brave the scales!!

Well sorry to waffle on! There seems to be some good support still online here so I hope I can pinch some, I sure as hell need it...

Thanks
xxxx

Well I quick dinner time update to myself. Ive not had chance to get out and go shopping for skimmed milk so not been able to have a shake! I was really starting to feel the hunger so made myself a tuna salad with no sauce. Its actually very tasty! I will get to asda by tea time so going to have my 2 shakes tonight. Back to front I knoe but better than putting it off yet another day for the sake of milk!! My need to be slim and healthy is bigger than my need for junk food and today I think im going to crack it for the first time in a while :0) Slowly but surely wins the race!! x

You can have it in any order you like so long as the meal is about 600 cals. Also on the milk thing i dont always use skimmed. Ive sometimes used semi skimmed if thats all thats in the fridge. Then just had less calories for my snacks. Still works out ok. Well done for starting the plan, youll be shrinking in no time :)

thanks for your reply :0) i do hope I shrink fast!

Im off to asda in a mo to stock up on ready made shakes. those things are expensive btw!! but cant put a price on happiness I guess :0)

Wow im feeling philosophical today!

x

Im using the powder as its cheaper. Tastes nice actually. I use the strawberry and its lovely made with ice cold milk. Alternatively if you fancy it warm then just heat the milk. Either way quite good.

argh, bout time I updated.... I just cant get going. Ive improved a little, day time Ive been having one shake then evening just eating the most largest portion of whatever is served! I feel really crap today. Havnt eaten yet even tho its past 12. Ive had alot of coursework to do for uni and now that out the way I feel i should be making the most of exerrcise but I cant bring myself to get dressed im so down about my weight! ergh. I think Ill spend the day tidying round in prep for christmas, exciting I know. Im gonna to drag myself out of bed and make a shake...then see if I can bring myself to go shopping for some healthy foods..

Hiya welcome to slimfast,,, i wouldnt put to much pressure on yourself over the christmas and new year party season just get into it big style in january thats what i plan to do as ive fell of the wagon big style.
On the milk front i use the purple 1% milk find it easier to get than skimmed and the whole family uses it so saves on extra cost aswell

Hello kaz. Well you were right Christmas was a bad Time for me. It's been very hectic. I've been in and out of hospital which wasn't fun but all should be fine now so im back on today!! Going to ease myself in, not be too strict on my evenings meals, but I am going to weigh myself this time.... I very much dread that!!! I'll update later today :0)

Update to self! I've managed today fine, been pretty hungry but managed to have only my 2 shakes and 2 snacks, just about to have some bubble and squeak yummy!! I think an early Night might help me break my night time binges!!! Why wait for new year hey :0) x

Tell me how I still managed to binge, when I can't even look in the mirror for how big I am now?! Feel like this battle is gonna go on my whole entire life. Huff.....

Day one..... Eurgh

This forum is very quiet these days, I do like keeping a track on things though :0) plus I have the app on my phone so I'm addicted!

I bought myself some new scales today. Start weight is 12st 13.6.... Eurgh it's gonna be a long slog. But I have no one to blame but me!!! I'm going to Paris with hubby over valentines week so id love to have a stone of by then. I'm aiming to be down to 10stone by our 2nd anniversary. I've had a chocolate shake this morning, I'm feeling very determined now the fresh year has started :0) xx

So today I've eaten 2 powder shakes, and mini pork pie (190) cals as missed my first snack, hope this is ok. Glad I bought new scales it gave me the kick up the back that I needed!! Going to make sausage casserole for dinner. I'm not actually hungry so I'm having dinner around half 6! Hopefully that should keep the wagon on the tracks! X

Right signing out for the day, I've managed to have only sausage casserole and 2 Chocs for my snack! Hopefully when j get to bed it will stand the same! Yeyyyy!!! Day one is always the hardest x

Failed.... :0(

I have decided to get back on track with things as well. I have read in your posts that you are feeling the need to binge; are you drinking enough water? I find it helps to curb my appetite. All the best to you and keep us updated! :)

Hii yes im definately a binger. It's the evenings I think it's pure boredom. I'm not actual hungry but I dust drink any water today. Thank youfor the tip I'm going to start with a glass in the morning x

hiya ,, dont worry about the christmas damage,, im dreading getting on the scales is going to be terrifying ive had so many partys its been unreal def not done myself any favours.
We can do it a new year a new start,,, and i shall be around more on the forum seeing as i shall be back for all the kicks up the arse ill need lol
Happy New year

Happy new year to you to! I'm
Yet to find my day one. Hopefully seeing some others succeed will gimme the kick I need! :0) xx

Back