Yumymumy's "time to stop BCrapping myself and get on with this diet" diary... :-)

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Well I said I would, and the 1St December came, I restarted the diet today.... suppose you could say Ive had a good day? No shakes until 6pm but lots of water, I had to ditch half the shake, chicken soup...shouldnt have bothered trying again hehe, but Ive made myself a marigold so patiently sipping away... I have just made the babies supper, jam on toast, my god toast smells too good!!!

Ive promised i'll give it my all again, no midweek weigh ins,no chewies, no substituting shakes for chicken no skipping water... The only time I managed to do the diet long term, was the one time I did it straight!!! So here I am again... Will have to sneak 2 more shakes in by bed time! I think I will make a chocilla latte! yummy...

So I got weighed in the clinic, and they have me at 10s 13lbs.... ouch!! My target inevitably is 9stone ish, but I just want as much off as possible by christmas! I have a christmas night out on 11th December, hoping to do 2 days refeeding and drink in moderation, Ive done it before but never managed to skip the hangover binge! We shall see :) I have a steaming hot outfit, Im just hoping I can pull it off!!!

Wish me luck... AGAIN!!!:cool:

Hope you do well on LT.You should have the weight off in no time if, as you say yourself, you do it straight.

I so need to look like a real cracker at christmas!!!

hi im on day 2 lipotrim as well and im hoping to stick at it till 20th dec!!! but im flying home 4 a weekend on the 11th which is ur goal, so i want to look and feel good by then!! so i will wish u luck and support you all i can....
i too have done lipotrim and it truly works if you do it 100:/: that means having all the 3 shakes or flapjacks and water...:D
i want to look good at xmas, i will be meeting my boyfriends whole family boxing day.. good luck xxx

Ahhh thanks for replies! Good luck girls!! Ive just mixed my 2 shakes, not managed to finish the lot but I definatly will tomorrow! Im going to have an early night Im knackered! I cant wait for day 2! How exciting :) night night x

Good luck, will you be continueing over christmas..having done Lt before and come off for a celebration i couldn't get myself back on it again...so i decided to wait until my head was 100% in the right place. See you in Jan!! x

thanks, I wont be staying on at christmas no. Sad as I sound i couldnt do christmas without food and drink!! Im only hoping to do until christmas to get back into the 9's, refeeds for a couple of days before :)

Today is going well! Cant believe im on day 2. Taken me so long to crack the first day! This time Im really not shifting! Im just about to mix my 2nd shake, then cpring clean the house and put my deccies up... I know its early but Ive got to keep myself busy! i will probalby hit the hay by 9 tonight to make sure the night time critters dont get me :) x

Back