Zebra Diary...

Yeah me too, but I hate when the pharmacy scales weight me more than the home ones!

I'm dreading getting on them scales on monday night - I've been so naughty and completely lost control over the last 2 weeks I think that I must have put on at least 10lbs :( but at least with LT I know that it will come off again (and maybe a little bit more) in about the same time. I'm getting quite excited about starting again.

ugh im the same i usually weigh myself first thing in the morning in jst under wear and in the pharmacy in 4lbs heavier..looks like il have to weight myself with clothes lol from now on....

dontwanttobesocurvygirl..dont worry youll get back on track, youve done amazingly so far, this slip up isnt anything to wory about you know you can do it and so do we so dont worry!!!! :)

I find the lightest trousers and top in my wardrobe for weigh in day and where them every time so no extra weight with different clothes to cheese me off.

haha - Stinkybreath, I do that too! Always wear thin clothes and dont have much water until after I have been weighed, which is usually around 12noon!!!!!

haha think we all did that!

I remember once I went with odd socks on and didnt even realize! wow the chemist thought that was hilarious lol!

OMG that's brilliant, you must be well chuffed with yourself! Well done, You feeling ok after 1st weigh in then? Has it spurred you on?

Pretty happy.....but so very cold!

Awwww, don't worry babe you're not the only one, I am always freezing on this diet. I almost put my coat on in bed last night :giggle: It's all worth it though, that's an awesome loss, well done :D

Wow! 7lbs down, that is a great result when you still have a day and a half left in the week. You must feel fab. Makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it? best of luck for week 2.

Back