zero coke

Very interesting about coke zero.... I am not that bothered but it but its good to know in case i am not coping and i need a "small fix". My addiction is meat god i miss ribs, nandos kfc just meat yes and wings. However day 28 and still going strong
icon8.gif
.x

I will double check in the official CD forums and see if its then compatible.
(not that I dont believe you Starlight, just dont want to upset Mrs. Ketosis lol)
)

Malic acid wont affect ketosis thats why you can have it and not Diet Coke... all VLCDs are the same in that aspect. It might not be officially recognised but if it wont knock you out of ketosis on Exante its not going to knock you out of ketosis on CD

I lost a stone in my first week drinking tesco high juice with malic acid. Obviously didn't effect me! If I had to drink plain water all the time well I just couldn't do it! I'm on a night out Friday so treating myself to a can of coke zero, party on lol xoxo

Do you think it's possible to lets say, have a 500ml or even 2x500ml coke zero bottles and our 2 litres of water and still be comfortably within diet/ketosis limits?

What juice were you drinking?

Back