ZERO DRINKS?

:confused:i have been on liporim before and was told any other food or drink that isnt lipotrim is a big NO NO!! but my friend told me that she has a zero coke every night cus she did on cambridge diet and its the same cals and system is this rite???

i haven't really a clue but there aint any carbohydrates or sugars in it so im a bit confused now. it would be nice to drink some though just to have a different taste in my mouth.:)

All you are allowed to drink on LT is (fizzy) water, tea and coffee and nothing else. I would very strong advice you NOT to drink any zero soft drinks as there is artificial sugar in there. Better steer clear off the soft drinks until you go onto maintenance.

Re the artificial sweetener you are only allowed to use tablet from and not the powder ones.

No diet drinks. It apparently can stop or hinder your body producing ketones.

From looking on the exante forums and now being on exante most of them do have coke zero or Dr pepper zero however im a little sceptical about it and havnt tried it just yet. I have decided though that if a social occassion arises where drinking water is difficult i will have a SMALL glass of coke zero but i will by no means be having it every day. I would just stick to the water if you can.... not sure its worth the pain of coming out of ketosis?

Back