ZERO DRINKS?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jelly belly 1984, 5 April 2011 Social URL.

1. jelly belly 1984

jelly belly 1984 Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Diet:
    LIPOTRIM
    :confused:i have been on liporim before and was told any other food or drink that isnt lipotrim is a big NO NO!! but my friend told me that she has a zero coke every night cus she did on cambridge diet and its the same cals and system is this rite???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. frankiec

frankiec Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    From what I've been told zero drinks are out - that's what my starter pack info says. LT drinks, tea, coffee, no milk and any herbal teas that are made from a leaf - that's it - oh and some kind of artificial sweetner - don't know about that as I don't use it.

4. becci-boo

becci-boo goingtobeslim x

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR
    i haven't really a clue but there aint any carbohydrates or sugars in it so im a bit confused now. it would be nice to drink some though just to have a different taste in my mouth.:)

5. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    All you are allowed to drink on LT is (fizzy) water, tea and coffee and nothing else. I would very strong advice you NOT to drink any zero soft drinks as there is artificial sugar in there. Better steer clear off the soft drinks until you go onto maintenance.

6. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    Re the artificial sweetener you are only allowed to use tablet from and not the powder ones.

7. leighsewingdiva

leighsewingdiva Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    No diet drinks. It apparently can stop or hinder your body producing ketones.

8. katieg

katieg Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.3%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    From looking on the exante forums and now being on exante most of them do have coke zero or Dr pepper zero however im a little sceptical about it and havnt tried it just yet. I have decided though that if a social occassion arises where drinking water is difficult i will have a SMALL glass of coke zero but i will by no means be having it every day. I would just stick to the water if you can.... not sure its worth the pain of coming out of ketosis?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.