Zero highs?

tiggywinkle

SAw a post somewhere about this but can't find it. Just wondering as it contains malic acid is it a no no?
I got myself roped into a 4 hour spinathon (before I went on cd) and just wondering what I can 'get away with' eating/ drinking to keep me going for 4 hours! I was thinking having 2 packs before, water and a bar during then maybe chicken after.
I won't be going mad as I don't want to make myself I'll but it's for charity and I can't and don't want to back out.

tiggywinkle said:
SAw a post somewhere about this but can't find it. Just wondering as it contains malic acid is it a no no?
I got myself roped into a 4 hour spinathon (before I went on cd) and just wondering what I can 'get away with' eating/ drinking to keep me going for 4 hours! I was thinking having 2 packs before, water and a bar during then maybe chicken after.
I won't be going mad as I don't want to make myself I'll but it's for charity and I can't and don't want to back out.

I'd speak to your CDC as I think you'd probably need to do a higher plan for a few days before to get your energy up x no idea what zero highs are tho x

tiggywinkle said:
Silly me it's zero high5! They are zero calorie sports drink tablets.

Ah ok. Yeah I'd check with your CDC also watch out if they contain Citric acid as it can knock you out of ketosis x

Yeah definately find out and let me know as I could really do with one of them in the morning are they like Berrocca???
xx

Back