Zero Noodles??

Tried these on Sat bought from a chinese supermarket 98p very nice firm to eat.

hello everyone,

usually i have heard people say they are horrible, so this thread has inspired me to try them, got the zero noodles and going to have them for lunch today with prawn and broccoli...im scared!

zzjanliz what sauce have you been using, anything low carb?

if they are edible then im going to buy more form mircalenoodle.com, it works out cheaper if you buy a 10 or 20 pack form them, free shipping :)

just made a red thai/pad thai type stir fry and it was amazing, no need at all to be scared of the noodles! came in at 6.49 carbs and 202 cals because i had 150g of broccoli which was 3.45 carbs so that bumped it up, bamboo shoots would have also been great then it would have been lower carb. im going to put the recipe in the recipe bit.

(and yes i have a wee book with the nutritional info of everything i eat and i worked it all out to the gram, im slightly obsessive!)

OH EM GEE, I can't believe I've never heard of these before! I'm a complete noodle addict, have been since I was a kid. There's a small possibility that these things may be the best thing that will ever happen to me!

Now have to exert a bit of self-control and not order 500, just in case I don't actually like them. But if I do... I may actually be a contender for the title of "Happiest Girl in the World".

Can't believe how excited the prospect of carb-free noodles has just made me. What a loser!

LOL share some recipes with us, hun :)

Hehe! If these noodles are anything like what I hope they'll be the problem may be finding a way to stop me sharing the recipes with you!

What I'll be thinking: "If it hadn't been for these guys I'd have never of found these most wonderful creations; the least I can do is share with the the delectable dishes that I have been inspired to create through the beauty I see before me."

What you'll all be thinking: "My word, this girl's mentally unhinged. I don't know what concerns me more: her obsession with those blasted noodles or the fact that last recipe included sweaty gym socks and squirrel meat as ingredients."

LMFAO!!

Great post Paragee :)

Lol all:)

We used to use the shirataki noodles - they were ok and good to have sauces with but not that exciting. Once we discovered cauli rice, we cant be bothered to order more. Either cauli rice or courgette spagetti are so much tastier:D

... Cauli rice? ...Courgette spaghetti?

*salivate*

Seriously, why has no one told me about any of these amazing things before now? I love cauliflower and courgettes.

I also clearly have issues.

zzjanliz what sauce have you been using, anything low carb?

if they are edible then im going to buy more form mircalenoodle.com, it works out cheaper if you buy a 10 or 20 pack form them, free shipping :)

Sorry about the late reply here. I usually do them with a kind of laksa sauce...with curry spices and coconut cream, soy sauce, fish sauce etc.

Also have you ordered from miracle noodles yet? i just had a look but it actually works out more expensive than zero noodles if you buy 10 or more...also i think they have to come all the way from American? maybe i looked on the wrong site???

ooh how do you do cauli rice? i tried the courgette spahetti but it was awful... think i prob did it wrong as it came out soggy and salty and grose augh!

Hi does anyone know whether Konjac noodles are the same thing?? Some websites claim they are - can anyone help ? If they are I will be a happy bunny as an asian supermarket not too far from me stocks them for only .99p for 170g xxxxx

Cauli rice really simple:D
- chop up a cauliflower enough to get into food processor and whizz up into little bits
- zap in microwave for 2 mins
More like a sort of coucous but really fab

We dont do the courgette spag that often as more more work to create - but DH usually fries gently to cook and comes out lovely:)

My OH hates cauliflower. You may just have succeeded in making his life a complete misery. Cheers!

Hi does anyone know whether Konjac noodles are the same thing?? Some websites claim they are - can anyone help ? If they are I will be a happy bunny as an asian supermarket not too far from me stocks them for only .99p for 170g xxxxx

yes, shiritaki noodles are noodles derived from the konjac root, or so I believe. if you're unsure you should ask someone at the supermarket if those noodles are also shiritaki noodles, reading the nutritional info should also give you a good idea (very low cal, fat, carbs)

Back