Step2 810kcal Zero noodles

juliebags

Silver Member
Has anyone tried these??? I am on step 2 so its nice to have a small meal , however you can only eat chicken prawn egg/ salad so many times ! I have seen a few threads over on the slim & save site about these noodles(carb free, calorie free) and thought would be nice mixed with the oriental soup, chicken & pak choi. If anyone has tried these has it affected their losses???

Hi Julez,

I read a thread on hear recently a girl was having the noodles and it didnt affect her loses, she might reply.

Also where do you buy them, im the same sick feel like im going to turn into a chicken would love a change.?

E x

Hiya,

I have seen them on the holland and barrett site there is also some called slim noodles which are also carb free, they are a bit pricey , personally if the are ok its worth ! I am going to try some today if i go into town , really fancy some with curry powder/boullion .

I think that in the CWP booklet, there is a recipe in Step 2 with noodles. I can't seem to be able to find mine but if someone else could check? (or maybe I dreamt it LOL Wishful thinking ;) )

Yup! Chinese stir fried prawns and greens - has 60g of rice noodles in it :) I wonder what the zero noodles are made of?! Anyone know?

Hey guys,

So went into town for a bit today and popped into the health shop now they didnt have the noodles but i got "Slim Pasta"- In total theres 7 calories in a bag?

Fat Free
Sugar Free
Gluten Free
Carb Free

There made from moyu which helps u loose weight.

Im going to make them in a minute for my dinner ill leave ye no how i get on. *wishful thinking it will taste so nice*

E x

Ooooh please let us know what its like ,, hopefully edible ??? I am think of ordering some slim& save chilli& curry packs to mix with this plan xx

They were disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont no if it was just the ones i bought but there was no taste at all, it felt werid in my mouth.And for the sake of it i through them out as there not in the plan anyway.

I was actually looking forward to them, gutted now.

E x

I have decided i sick of having chicken & lettuce , prawn & lettuce and egg & lettuce , so i am going to have the meal packs from slim & save instead , i have seen a few people mixing the two diets , it will save me going off track , one of my friends at work is doing slim & save and the meals do smell quite nice.x

Have u guys tried experimenting with different herbs n spices? I use this to flavour my chicken/turkey/quorn and also experimenting with my veg x

They were disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont no if it was just the ones i bought but there was no taste at all, it felt werid in my mouth.And for the sake of it i through them out as there not in the plan anyway.

I was actually looking forward to them, gutted now.

E x

I just posted on this without searching the site first. I don't know if you are even allowed these on Cambridge. But assuming you can best way to eat these is to throughly rinse, pat down and dry fry. They are completely edible after this step trust me. I used to do it when doing Slimming World. Also roasting them and then re-boiling is meant to make them more like pasta but I haven't tried it.

Ultimately I just need to know if they are even allowed on Cambridge!

Back