Zero Noodles

Aiiiiisha

Hello lovely people

Does anyone know if zero noodles that you can buy from Holland and Barratt are allowed when you have a ketogenic meal?

They're supposed to be zero carb and around 8 calories per serving.

A

Last edited:
They are! I found a post on the exante website that said if hungry after finishing all your packs, try the noodles to stay in ketosis! :)

Ooh, I have loads of these at home (bought them on some sort of ******* deal) so I might put them in the Thai Chicken soup or something! I also have the rice which I could eat with the chilli? Woooo!

I love my noodles with my meals!
They make me feel full. As an advice drink a glass of water after and wait half an hour:) only if you're too hungry

Take care x

I'm definitely going to buy some no carbs noodles and rice for my 4th week of adding 201 calories!! I'm sure after not eating for 4 weeks it will taste devine!!!

This is good news as I have a load of them in too and mixed with the thai soup for my week 4 they should be quite tasty! I haven't tried them yet as some people said they were quite weird but I will certainly try! Thank you for the info! x

What are the noodles called? Might have a look on H&B's website.

I've just realised they're called "Zero noodles"...like the post says....duh! :brainfart:

Ive got some of the noodles and pasta but haven't got around to trying them yet.
From what I hear they need to be very well rinsed as they smell rather odd..
Could be interesting to try with the soups
:D

Rinse, rinse and rinse again :D

.......that do smell quite funky otherwise!

They are an 'acquired' taste I would say - very unusual texture :rolleyes:

I've bought loads of them - have about 33 packs. My plan is to use them for maintenance. I'm not expecting them to taste amazing, but I'm not that fussy with tastes - I actually enjoy the exante packs!! I use the powder now, that the noodles are made from and it thickens meals, which means you can double the water used to make them, and I always feel like I'm having a much bigger meal. It's filling too. In case that helps anyone xx

Back