Zero or Low PP Soups

Dubchick81

Finally Pregnant!!
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any new/unusal 0 or low PP soup recipes?

I've tried and gotten bored of the following ones, and want something new n exciting for a change:-

• BNS n Red Pepper
  • Carrot & Corriander
  • Tomato & Red Pepper
  • Vegetable
  • Leek & Potato
Am going to try Brocolli soup tonight so that'll be new but want some more.. :D
Thanks for your ideas (in advance)

Have you tried the Spicy Tomato and BNS one? I have that if you want me to post it here. It's very nice.

Have you tried the Spicy Tomato and BNS one? I have that if you want me to post it here. It's very nice.

Hi Shinnyr.. Yea hav had that too.. Bought a book on soups.. Over 400 recipes for soups off all sorts.. Looking forward to trying 'em out.. Will put up recipes I think will be popular :D

Dubchick81 said:
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any new/unusal 0 or low PP soup recipes?

I've tried and gotten bored of the following ones, and want something new n exciting for a change:-

[*]BNS n Red Pepper
[*]Carrot & Corriander
[*]Tomato & Red Pepper
[*]Vegetable
[*]Leek & Potato
Am going to try Brocolli soup tonight so that'll be new but want some more.. :D
Thanks for your ideas (in advance)[/QU

I adore the curried butternut squash soup on esource for 0pp and also the blue cheese and cauliflower one 4pp per serving =) x

Can you tell me how many pp would be in the potato and leek soup? I haven't tried it.

TBH i'm not sure.. It wud depend on how much potato you use.. I think the recipe is 200g so that's 4pp, then if you use cream/creme fraiche..
Add up the points u put in, then divide it by how many bowls you get from the whole lot.. prob gona b 2 r 3 x

I adore the curried butternut squash soup on esource for 0pp and also the blue cheese and cauliflower one 4pp per serving =) x

Ooh can I get this recipe?? Sounds very tasty.. Mmm

Would you have the recipes for ll them soups or can I find them on this?? :)

Hi Ciara.. I'v added some soups to my recipe thread.. Dont have the others on this pc (am in work) so will add them when I get home..
Soups i'v added are: Red Pepper & Tomato Soup, Mushroom Soup and Spicy Tomato & BNS Soup (from the WW folder)

2 ladies at class on Thurs said they made cauliflower & apple soup. Apparently James Martin made it on a tv programme other day. Both ladies agreed it was delicious & to be honest anything done by James Martin is ok by me ;)

Cauliflower & apple soup????
Ooooh.. I duno about that.. I don't get putting fruit in dinners.. Pineapple on pizza or raisins in curries... i just dont get it!!
I got a recipe for brocolli soup which I wana try this week but made a MASSIVE pot of veg soup (3ltrs) last week so will use that all up before making anymore..

That's wot I thought but the ladies said it was delicious. I bought a cauliflower to try tonight & I will post my thoughts on here later x

That's wot I thought but the ladies said it was delicious. I bought a cauliflower to try tonight & I will post my thoughts on here later x

Yea do defo.. Will be interesting to see.. :D

Dubchick81 said:
Hi Ciara.. I'v added some soups to my recipe thread.. Dont have the others on this pc (am in work) so will add them when I get home..
Soups i'v added are: Red Pepper & Tomato Soup, Mushroom Soup and Spicy Tomato & BNS Soup (from the WW folder)

Hi dubchick were can I find ur recipe thread....thanks very much x

Dubchick81 said:
Cauliflower & apple soup????
Ooooh.. I duno about that.. I don't get putting fruit in dinners.. Pineapple on pizza or raisins in curries... i just dont get it!!
I got a recipe for brocolli soup which I wana try this week but made a MASSIVE pot of veg soup (3ltrs) last week so will use that all up before making anymore..

Well I made the soup & although it's very White it's actually really tasty. Even the OH who turned his nose up at the idea agreed it wasnt cauliflowery or appley. Just thick & tasty

Well I made the soup & although it's very White it's actually really tasty. Even the OH who turned his nose up at the idea agreed it wasnt cauliflowery or appley. Just thick & tasty

Oh really? Does it taste sweet at all? Or just like a veg soup type?

It's very mild tasting with just a hint of cauliflower but don't think you can really pick the apple out but must be there for a reason. Lol. I did peel off the apple skins as well as thought they might go bit tough

Back