Zest for Life

Morning ladies
Bet u well tired zest ain't u 15 hr shift too that's a killer hope u have an easy day x

Morning - look at all these people flocking to your diary - we won't be able to get on here soon!!!

Hope you have a good day at work today - not too tiredxxxxx

claire30 said:
Morning ZOF loving your busy diary x

Morning:) your avitar is better lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

harassed_mother said:
Morning ladies
Bet u well tired zest ain't u 15 hr shift too that's a killer hope u have an easy day x

Yes long day, what you got planned? Not more ironing? ;)

notlongnow said:
Morning - look at all these people flocking to your diary - we won't be able to get on here soon!!!

Hope you have a good day at work today - not too tiredxxxxx

I know I'm almost as popular as you now NLN x

Zest for Life said:
Yes long day, what you got planned? Not more ironing? ;)

Housework done ironing tomorrow prob as bf done most of it last night so just today's washing to do

Morning x well nearly afternoon hope your shift goes quickly , I wish I did a more worthwhile job I started off as a nurse but ended up in sales which is v much up and down
Have a gd day :) x

Katierose said:
Morning x well nearly afternoon hope your shift goes quickly , I wish I did a more worthwhile job I started off as a nurse but ended up in sales which is v much up and down
Have a gd day :) x

Hi, yes trouble is there is no money in my work, sales can be good if you have a good month!

How's your diet going? What meal you having today? X

I am starving today!

Rkmriddell said:
And me :( cause its so cold again too. Stay with it. No room for failing x

I'm just having my choc chewy bar now :-( bf is eating noodles next to me

harassed_mother said:
I'm just having my choc chewy bar now :-( bf is eating noodles next to me

I never had chewy ones only peanut and choc mint tried cranberry, was ok x

Hi x
I have days where I feel So so hungry and others where it's manageable . I ve been to the cinema which was gd and just had a banana shake :) I like them with Ice and made in a blender. I had porridge this am and I have chicken and veg followed by a bar :) nearly time for weigh in ..(mon is nearly here )
I did get high on the pop corn aroma In the cinema tho
And I agree re sales except this downturn isn't helping at the moment but it's not the first recession I ve been through :-(
Hi to HM and Bex I have yet to find your diaries (I will as you both are inspirations too )
X
What time to do you finish your shift ?

Zest for Life said:
I never had chewy ones only peanut and choc mint tried cranberry, was ok x

I don't mind them Lol the choc mint one was fit though and cranberry was nice too :)

Katierose said:
Hi x
I have days where I feel So so hungry and others where it's manageable . I ve been to the cinema which was gd and just had a banana shake :) I like them with Ice and made in a blender. I had porridge this am and I have chicken and veg followed by a bar :) nearly time for weigh in ..(mon is nearly here )
And I agree re sales except this downturn isn't helping at the moment but it's not the first recession I ve been through :-(
Hi to HM and Bex I have yet to find your diaries (I will as you both are inspirations too )
X

Hi Katie my WI is Monday this week too weigh in number 9

Katierose said:
Hi x
X

Katie, well done on not giving In to popcorn! Omg, you must be in the zone! Cos popcorn is hard to resist!
So what veg do you have? You must be in ketosis then now?
My shift finishes at ten tonight :( but actually I love my job so I don't mind being here, just like being at home really but better in some ways, xxx
Your doing well, :) xxx

Last edited:
Back