Zest for Life

Zest for Life

Gold Member
That's just over 9 weeks. Day 1 almost over. I'm 16st 8lbs today. My aim is to be 14st in 9 weeks. That's 2st 8lbs, is that achievable? I hope so.!
That's not my goal weight, just my mini goal for an event. I do hope I can stick at it this time! I dread being fat again this summer!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Karen27 said:
That's just over 9 weeks. Day 1 almost over. I'm 16st 8lbs today. My aim is to be 14st in 9 weeks. That's 2st 8lbs, is that achievable? I hope so.!
That's not my goal weight, just my mini goal for an event. I do hope I can stick at it this time! I dread being fat again this summer!

Hello Karen I am similar weight to you I want to lose 5 stone!!! I hope it is achievable your goals as i would like that tooooo I am on day 4 and still going strong keep going and good luck on ya journey
Luv Sharon xxx

Hi Sharon my CDC lost 2 stone in 5 or 6 weeks i think she said so it must be achievable.. My target is to loose 2 stone in 6 weeks.. All the best of luck x

So now I'm in bed, starving, but that's day 1 done. :)

Therealbbe, so same amounts to loose virtually, let's see how we get on, be good to have someone around same weight to compare loses with. :)

Zest for Life said:
So now I'm in bed, starving, but that's day 1 done. :)

Well done huni that is great to hear!!! Xxxx

Up by 6am, terrible sleep. Then made coffee, sat down started drinking it and thought **** I put milk in it! Only had few sips though, sure I'll be fine.
Right day 2...

My friend just cancelled a planned meal at harvester tonight. Thank god! I was panicking, thinking, if I eat today I've blown it, once I start I can't stop. Then how do I get past day 1 again.
I couldn't cancel as I've cancelled twice already and Last time she got bit upset.
I'm hungrier today than I was yesterday, so think today I will struggle, but I'm not giving in!

I am soooo hungry it hurts. Half way through day 2. I'm not giving in but my stomach is going tight and growling and omg how I could eat right now!

Day 2 done. I don't know how I got through today, I found it really hard today, lots of temptations, and omg I've been so hungry today!
Almost on day 3, hope tomorrow starts to get a bit easier x

Zest for Life said:
Day 2 done. I don't know how I got through today, I found it really hard today, lots of temptations, and omg I've been so hungry today!
Almost on day 3, hope tomorrow starts to get a bit easier x

Well done hun. Keep focused x

Day 3, bring it on!
Feeling stronger, my headache never really got started properly, so that's I brilliant for me, in the past I've had awful headache first week of this diet. Fingers crossed, it stays that way x

Well done I suffered with terrible headache yesterday guess its just withdraw of carbs and food but we won't give in I feel ok today and headache free Jo x

jojo73 said:
Well done I suffered with terrible headache yesterday guess its just withdraw of carbs and food but we won't give in I feel ok today and headache free Jo x

Glad your headache has gone, I've even had to eat in the past cos I couldn't stand the pain. What day/week you on?

I am on day 3 today too - so my thoughts/sympathies are with you! I woke up with a headache this morning and have been really suffering with painful knees and last night one ankle as well - must be full of toxins from my previous rubbish diet. Keep going today, take it one day at a time is all I am thinking!!

notlongnow said:
I am on day 3 today too - so my thoughts/sympathies are with you! I woke up with a headache this morning and have been really suffering with painful knees and last night one ankle as well - must be full of toxins from my previous rubbish diet. Keep going today, take it one day at a time is all I am thinking!!

I'm so hoping my headache doesn't start up, it turns into a banging headache then migraine. Day 3, that's ususly the turning point and day 4 gets easier from there, ( usually)
If you fancy joining a team, a new one started up, most of us on day 3. Up to you, it's called team ideal if you do.
Good luck for today :)

Zest for Life said:
Day 3, bring it on!
Feeling stronger, my headache never really got started properly, so that's I brilliant for me, in the past I've had awful headache first week of this diet. Fingers crossed, it stays that way x

Funnily enough mine seems to have subsided today. Long may it last :) good luck with day three x

I'm on day 5 today weigh in is on Fri I'm doing SS been hard at times but hoping to lose at least 5 stone eventually Jo x

jojo73 said:
I'm on day 5 today weigh in is on Fri I'm doing SS been hard at times but hoping to lose at least 5 stone eventually Jo x

Well done getting to day 5. That's about the amount I'd like to loose.
Come join us on cd team if you want. We mostly all started this week. It's team ideal. I know I need all the help I can get!

Back