zip up challenge

nomoremuffintop

Gold Member
Seen as im poop at challenges why dont I start yet another one? Lol

So my idea is...

I have a dress that I can't do the zip up on. Its a size 14 so I want to be able to do the zip up to the top. I will take a picture tonight of me wearing the dress with the zip as far as it will go up. Each week I will do the same and post the results here.

Anyone want to join then just do the same :)

I only spent a pound on the dress from charity shop purely for the challenge. So if you dont have anything you could maybe pick something up cheap? the good thing about this is it will show how we can change shape even if the scales don't move much. Also good for those who dont weigh but the best thing is the challenge can keep going as its not a count down and will never have an end date just keep going until we are happy with our size. Just buy the next size down once you can do the zip up totally or change from a top to a pair of jeans once the top fits? Im looking forward to seeing some of you joining me xx

Last edited:
What a fab idea I've got loads of clothes I can't do up lol! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great idea for a challenge:D

I'll will have to dig something out so I can join in:) (don't think I'm brave enough to post photos though:eek:)

Hope your zip goes all the way up soon muffy:)

Great idea Muffintop!!! I have a good few pairs of jeans that don't fit me anymore. I'll hoke a pair out and see how far they are off fitting me...I don't think Im brave enough to post pics, but I'll try them on and keep y'all updated!! I was out shopping with my Mum yesterday and saw a jacket I really really like. I tried on size 16 and it swamped me! There was a time it would have been too tight...I tried the 14, it was too big on me as well. I tried on 12 and it fit perfectly round the arms and back...Only thing is, it is about an inch away from being done up over my bust, I have made a deal with myself...If it fits me by the time pay has been this month, I am going to treat myself to it! :D

What a great idea muffy, and buying something that doesn't break the bank even better :) Thank you xx

Hi, I think this is a great challenge, I will join in but dont really have anything that is too small at the moment. What about if I use pair of trousers (fitted ones) and measure the difference in how big they are getting on me. I do see to live in leggings and tops and dresses so they would not work.
Julia

Fab Idea I have Plenty of clothing I can use ;) x

DustQueen said:
Oooo I'm tempted :) where's your start photo Muffster?

Haha oops! I know I'm a few months late but I'm gonna start today :) I'll dig out a pair of 18's and try to zip them up, take a photo then update once a week :)

Back