1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

ZoBo's SW diary.

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by ZoBo, 13 March 2010 Social URL.

1. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've decided to start a diary to help keep me on track.
    I hope a diary will keep me on track. I've only got 12lb to lose, and I would like to los it as quickly and painlessly as possible........ Fingers crossed!!x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well done on your progress!! You'll get rid of the last 12lb before you know it- I hope you enjoy SW- I love it!! It's a great idea to keep a diary publically!! You're very brave!! I write in a diary (my own private book!) every week after WI to jot down my feelings and plan out my goal for the following week and how I'm going to get there/deal with my obstacles!!! I also keep a food diary everyday and have just started putting it in the food diaries section on here! X
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.