Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Zoe.D

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fit4aPrincess, 14 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Fit4aPrincess

Fit4aPrincess Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source Plus
    Hey
    Not sure if this is against a policy or anything I was going to friend request you and thought maybe we could kind of buddy up a bit? I am happy to give you my email etc - probably this is more helpful to me than you!
    If it's not for you no problem.
    The headache tablets are kicking in finally!
    Nic xx:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I need an email buddy too - anyone with 8 stone + to loose? pm me with your email and I will gladly tell 'my story' and listen to yours. I need encouragement sometimes from people who are in the same boat as me! Hope someone out there would like to be friends!

Big hugs x x x

4. fatandfedup

fatandfedup Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i have about 10 stone to lose and would like an email buddy???xxx

5. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi Nic and all above, I would love to have any of you as a buddy. I think we can all pm(private meassage) each other on here and have a chat. I am just getting used to using the forum so bare with me but I think you can friend request a person or add them to your contact list and then send a message. Look forward to hearing from you Zoe xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.