Zoe.D

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fit4aPrincess, 14 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Fit4aPrincess

Fit4aPrincess Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source Plus
    Hey
    Not sure if this is against a policy or anything I was going to friend request you and thought maybe we could kind of buddy up a bit? I am happy to give you my email etc - probably this is more helpful to me than you!
    If it's not for you no problem.
    The headache tablets are kicking in finally!
    Nic xx:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I need an email buddy too - anyone with 8 stone + to loose? pm me with your email and I will gladly tell 'my story' and listen to yours. I need encouragement sometimes from people who are in the same boat as me! Hope someone out there would like to be friends!

Big hugs x x x

4. fatandfedup

fatandfedup Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i have about 10 stone to lose and would like an email buddy???xxx

5. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi Nic and all above, I would love to have any of you as a buddy. I think we can all pm(private meassage) each other on here and have a chat. I am just getting used to using the forum so bare with me but I think you can friend request a person or add them to your contact list and then send a message. Look forward to hearing from you Zoe xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.