*Zoe's Food Diary 2011...the extra easy way :-)*

MinkyDinky said:
Hello my lovely!
Well I had my carbonara last night and it was beautiful! Thank you for bringing this dish back into my world, I loved it and the OH polished off a portion big enough for 2 people (how can someone so greedy only weigh 9.5 stone and NEVER put on weight?!)

Hope you're having a great weekend xx

Oooo glad you liked! Haha, my OH is the same, don't know where he puts it all!
Had a brill weekend...my sister had a house party, so being the saint I am, I took my own little SW friendly buffet :) however did use all my syns on some vodka diet bitter lemons...suffering now tho, didn't get home till 4am and was up at 9!!
We got taxi home...and realised I didn't have my phone...had only left it in taxi, guttered!! Rang it this morning, and a girl answered, she had only bloody found it in taxi, so i went n picked it up this morning... HOW LUCKY!?! I gave her £20 as a thankyou :)
Been really good today, food diary to follow xx

Well, after iphone kept bloody crashing at weekend...i am finally putting my weekends food diaries on...

Saturday 14th Jan - Extra Easy

Breakfast
Alpen Light crumbled up in bowl, topped with vanilla muller and chopped banana

Lunch
Leftover Pasta n Sauce from yesterdays tea

Dinner
Homemade shepherds pie (1/2 HEA) with veg

Snacks
Made my own buffet to take to sisters house party...seafood platter, chicken goujons cooked in bbq seasoning, mild curry savoury rice and garlic roasted potatoes, yummy!!!

Drinks
Water
2 cups of tea with skimmed milk (1/2 HEA)
5-8 vodka diet bitter lemons :7834:

SYNS: ALCOHOL = 20-32 syns :eek:

Sunday 15th Jan - GREEN

Breakfast
Alpen Light (1/2 HEB) crumbled up in bowl, topped with strawberry muller and chopped banana

Lunch
Pasta mixed with cheese (1/2 HEA) and beans...whilst OH scoffed a big mac meal :innocent0002:

Dinner
Homemade chicken parmesan (HEB x 1.5 & 1/2 HEA) with salad. Followed by homemade rice pudding (1/2 HEA) with 2 teaspoons of jam, nom nom!!

Snacks
1 celebration
2 pears

Drinks
Water

SYNS: 1 celebration = 2 syns, strawberry jam = 2 syns

Monday 16th Jan - Extra Easy

Breakfast
2 weetabix (HEB) with skimmed milk (1/2 HEA) and chopped banana

Lunch
Homemade chicken & mushroom curry with rice

Dinner
Homemade chilli with spaghetti

Snacks
2 celebrations

Drinks
Water
3 peppermint teas

SYNS: 2 celebrations = 4 syns

Well done on not having the McD's with the OH - I haven't had one in forever! Quarter pounder with cheese or a big mac would go down nicely actually :D

I see your alternative was pasta cheese and beans - is it's nice?! A lot of people seem to have this and I'm always wondering if it is as nice as people say. Oh and if you like marmite then people do marmite and cheese mixed with pasta (I can't stand marmite yeuch!)

Hope you've been wrapped up warm walking to work - it's freeeeeezing! Xx

What a fantastic food weekend!

I suppose you've got to be angelic on the food front to make up for the alcohol synnage :eek:

Lol x

Sounds like you've had a good one :D

Haha,too right!
But yeah, defo did have a brill weekend,although i am looking forward to an alcohol free weekend this week :D
xx

Well done on not having the McD's with the OH - I haven't had one in forever! Quarter pounder with cheese or a big mac would go down nicely actually :D

I see your alternative was pasta cheese and beans - is it's nice?! A lot of people seem to have this and I'm always wondering if it is as nice as people say. Oh and if you like marmite then people do marmite and cheese mixed with pasta (I can't stand marmite yeuch!)

Hope you've been wrapped up warm walking to work - it's freeeeeezing! Xx

Oooo, yes its lush, proper stodgy meal...works wonders for a hangover!
Cant say ive ever had marmite, but may have to try that out.
Brrrrr, it wasnt half cold this morning, was sliding all over :eek: luckily i had my OH with me to cling onto!
Got my fave dish prepared for tomorrows lunch!
Feeling rather peckish now, hmmmm.....may just have an early night instead ;)
xx

PrincessZoe said:
Oooo, yes its lush, proper stodgy meal...works wonders for a hangover!
Cant say ive ever had marmite, but may have to try that out.
Brrrrr, it wasnt half cold this morning, was sliding all over :eek: luckily i had my OH with me to cling onto!
Got my fave dish prepared for tomorrows lunch!
Feeling rather peckish now, hmmmm.....may just have an early night instead ;)
xx

What's for lunch?! I'm having a red day tomorrow so making a fat club sandwich for mine :D might give the pasta thing a try this week, although attempting the baked bean lasagne for the first time so seeing how that goes! Xx

Hi Guys

Well the reason i havnt been on here for a couple of months...is the little bundle of joy im carrying! We couldnt be happier, new house...new baby!
I did try n keep up with Slimming World, but the morning sickness totally threw me!!! I wasnt actually being sick, just nausea, felt like a hangover all day everyday. I went off all of the beautiful SW meals and only really fancied junk food :( Luckily ive only really put 5lbs on in three months.
Had my twelve week scan today and everythings ok, it all seems real now :D
The sickness seems to have gone now, just so so tired all the time. Hoping to jump back on the SW wagon, its just finding the energy to cook.
Anyway, hope everyones ok xxx

Hi Guys

Well the reason i havnt been on here for a couple of months...is the little bundle of joy im carrying! We couldnt be happier, new house...new baby!
I did try n keep up with Slimming World, but the morning sickness totally threw me!!! I wasnt actually being sick, just nausea, felt like a hangover all day everyday. I went off all of the beautiful SW meals and only really fancied junk food :( Luckily ive only really put 5lbs on in three months.
Had my twelve week scan today and everythings ok, it all seems real now :D
The sickness seems to have gone now, just so so tired all the time. Hoping to jump back on the SW wagon, its just finding the energy to cook.
Anyway, hope everyones ok xxx

Aww Zoe!!! That's wonderful news!

Congratulations to you and your lovely man xxx

OMG!! Congratulations sweetie! What exciting news, you must be well thrilled :)
I wondered where the hell you were! So glad you are ok and of you eat what your body wants while pregnant then it must be doing some good to you :D
Is this the first one? Are you going to find out the sex? You must stick around and keep us updated xxx

We are over the moon, sooo excited!
Its our first one and we couldnt be happier. We've been together 5 years, then in the space of 8 months we got engaged, bought a house and now pregnant :D
Obviously i would have preferred to have been married first. The wedding was planned for 2013, so just guna put it back another year to save a bit more money.
The scan is so clear considering its only 12 weeks, he'she has got its legs up in the air and you can even see all its little toes. I'll try and upload it later.
Well, OH wants to find out the sex, im sort of coming round to the idea, although im convinced its a boy.
xx

What a little whirlwind for you! That's amazing. And in an ideal world you were planning to be marred before having a little sproglet but such is life and you will just have to have the baby incorporated into it :) when can you find out the sex? Have you had any morning sickness n stuff?
When my brothers ex was pregnant with my gorgeous little nephew she was fine until she had a cup of tea in the mornings - puke galore! Needless to say she stopped drinking tea. My friend is suffering quite bad with it at the moment and finds bananas are the only thing that settle her tummy. Strange :)

Hope you're having a good weekend xx

Back