*Zoe's Food Diary 2011...the extra easy way :-)*

Yay! You had a toastie!! How was it? And ignore the scales... If you cant handle the fluctuating weights hop off :) I am a continual weigher but I don't let it gauge how I feel, the only weigh that matters is my Saturday morning one.
Carbonara again I see, send me some please!! Xx

Oooo, it was divine! And yes you were right, new toastie machine=non stick, no need for the lurpak, fab!
When i lived at my mums as i was a nightmare with the scales, every morning, after work and before bed :ashamed0005:...so when we moved out last month i vowed-NO SCALES!

Yes...cant wait for teatime, garlic galore!!! Plus i want to try some of your ickle bellinis with it. I've been to the shops every night after work this week, with no luck in finding bloody low fat cottage cheese with chives :confused: So, im guna have to bite the bullet and hit the supermarket, grrrrr!!

Still no sign of *week :(

xxx

PrincessZoe said:
Oooo, it was divine! And yes you were right, new toastie machine=non stick, no need for the lurpak, fab!
When i lived at my mums as i was a nightmare with the scales, every morning, after work and before bed :ashamed0005:...so when we moved out last month i vowed-NO SCALES!

Yes...cant wait for teatime, garlic galore!!! Plus i want to try some of your ickle bellinis with it. I've been to the shops every night after work this week, with no luck in finding bloody low fat cottage cheese with chives :confused: So, im guna have to bite the bullet and hit the supermarket, grrrrr!!

Still no sign of *week :(

xxx

I get the Langley farm low fat cottage cheese, they do it with chives x

Hey Zoe, best of luck for weigh in tonight! You've been really good so fingers crossed! x

PrincessZoe said:
Thanks Hun :)
Was hoping to go to the 4 o clock group, but not guna get finished from work in time... So gotta wait till 6 :(
Guna be sooooooooooooo hungry x

I used to wait until I had done WI to eat - my class was a Thursday evening at 7:30! And I stayed for group. Didn't eat until half 9 sometimes even later depending on how busy it was at group.

Good luck for WI, will have a munch for you :) xx

Thanks Hun :)
Was hoping to go to the 4 o clock group, but not guna get finished from work in time... So gotta wait till 6 :(
Guna be sooooooooooooo hungry x

My class is half 5 but I'm really busy in work today too so may have to wait till the 7.30 class instead, we'll both be starving! x :eatdrink023:

Oh I had that last week! Did you see on my diary someone asking if I was pregnant! Oh I did larf!!! :D

Yes i seen that on your diary, PMSL! :8855:
Imagine that!?

Still no sign of *week...however...drum roll...Lost 2lbs at WI tonight :bliss:
Im so relieved, i've been spot on apart from Sat night, plus with me being due on, wahooooo!!!
Had 2 celebrations to..erm...celebrate, yay! 6 more lbs to get back to target xx

I used to wait until I had done WI to eat - my class was a Thursday evening at 7:30! And I stayed for group. Didn't eat until half 9 sometimes even later depending on how busy it was at group.

Good luck for WI, will have a munch for you :) xx

Jeeesus, i'd be eating my arm by then!!
I made far too much carbonara tonight...you want some sending over,lol!
x

PrincessZoe said:
Jeeesus, i'd be eating my arm by then!!
I made far too much carbonara tonight...you want some sending over,lol!
x

Worst thing was the usual route home was past a Chinese, curry house and a chippy that done kebabs :( so I would walk an extra half mile to avoid :D although sometimes if group finished real late I would grab a chicken shush kebab, no pitta or sauce and loads of salad. Yum!

Carbonara would be lovely please... Would solve my lunch problems tomorrow! Well done on the loss too sweetie, nearly there xx

Yay Zoe!!! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

That's fab hun! Good on ya girl!

Thanks Ali :D I'm so proud of myself...usually after a good loss, i'll think oooo how about a proper chicken chow mein from the Chinese or a full bar of choc...but no, i stuck to my guns...had carbonara and 2 celebrations...and it did just the trick!!
xx

Well, after my 2lb loss last night, im more focussed than ever to get back to target...and only 3lb to get back into my target range (so wont have to pay!)
Looking forward to a brill week and another good loss next Thurs!

Friday 13th Jan - Extra Easy

Breakfast
23g Low Low Cheese (1/2 HEA), Beans & Onion Toastie (HEB). Satsuma

Lunch
Spag Carbonara, followed by Strawberries & Blueberries

Dinner
Chicken Breast, Cheese & Broc Pasta n Sauce and Salad

Snacks
2 celebration chocs

Drinks
Water
2 cups of peppermint tea
2 cups of tea with skimmed milk (1/2 HEA)

SYNS: 2 celebrations = 4syns, Pasta n Sauce = 0.5syn

Attachments

• image-1952788650.jpg
    image-1952788650.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Hello my lovely!
Well I had my carbonara last night and it was beautiful! Thank you for bringing this dish back into my world, I loved it and the OH polished off a portion big enough for 2 people (how can someone so greedy only weigh 9.5 stone and NEVER put on weight?!)

Hope you're having a great weekend xx

Back