Zoku your shakes?

Lula-Mae

I'm just wondering if anyone has made a Zoku lolly with their shakes? Quite fancying the idea of a cookies and cream lolly with the crispy bits in it... I really love my Zoku lol

dont mean to sound thick but what is a zoku lolly?

Ah think i will look into one of them thanks xx

I want one of these!

They are a godsend ;) Haven't tried making a shake lolly yet but will have a go on Saturday and will report back :)

Just been reading reviews for this on Amazon and one reviewer mentioned the liquid needs to have sugar content in order to turn out properly :( . I hope they're wrong! It'll be interesting to hear the results of your experiment :)

I ordered one yesterday from amazon and it's just arrived! Need to clear a space in my freezer now. Thanks for the info.:D

Lula-Mae said:
If u bought a zoku DON'T try to use your S&S shakes on it - I've just managed to break my zoku :(

Why not? How have you broken it??

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Because it doesn't release from the zoku properly as it freezes solid inside and when I tried to get it out the lolly stick snapped inside the release mechanism and also broke the spring inside. As stated by a previous poster, it appears you can't put sugar free liquids inside :-(

Lula-Mae said:
Because it doesn't release from the zoku properly as it freezes solid inside and when I tried to get it out the lolly stick snapped inside the release mechanism and also broke the spring inside. As stated by a previous poster, it appears you can't put sugar free liquids inside :-(

Gutted :( I thought that was due to the freezing, same as the ice cream shaker. Not gonna risk it

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Will just use mine with fruit juice for my daughter!!!

Back