1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Zozos diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Zozo59, 22 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Zozo59

Zozo59 Member

Thought I'd start my own Lil diary on here as struggling to stay on track!! Don't know wether it's anything to do with my star week coming up?? But intend to stick to plan 100% from the morning!!! X
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zozo59

Zozo59 Member

42g all bran hex b
    Milk taken from 350ml skimmed milk allowance (will use rest over day) hex a
    Strawberries and blueberries
  4. Zozo59

Zozo59 Member

Chicken salad ( lettuce, rocket, tomatoes, radishes, spring onion, yellow pepper, cucumber and beetroot!! Fat free dressing
    Melon an grapes!
  5. Zozo59

Zozo59 Member

Chicken and mushroom stir fry
    Fibre plus bar hex b

Skinny cow lolly 5 sins
    2 x babybell hex a
  6. Zozo59

Zozo59 Member

42g all bran strawberries raspberries and blueberries

Hex a 330ml milk

Apple slices

Chicken salad fat free vinaigrette
    Muller yogurt

Chicken n mushroom stir-fry
    Strawberries, raspberries and blueberries with onken fat free apple and mango yogurt

Hex b fibre plus bar
  7. Zozo59

Zozo59 Member

Had a miss matched day today went out for breakfast before going to view where I'm having my wedding reception next year!!! Getting excited now!!! X
  8. Zozo59

Zozo59 Member

Again another restart had really bad last 2 weeks having to be there for my 24 year old sister who has just lost her partner of 7 years. Have the funeral this week then I'm off on holiday for a week. So got to be extra good. x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.