Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Zumba DVD

Discussion in 'Zumba' started by skinnymini2be, 3 August 2011 Social URL.

1. skinnymini2be

skinnymini2be Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.6lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just did the Cardio Party DVD and I thought it was very good! Certainly had my heart pumping, I was purple by the end of it!!!

Granted I discovered I'm very uncoordinated and have zero rhythm but i enjoyed it! I'm aiming to do it 4 times a week, so hopefully will see some good results on the scales :)

Anyone else doing Zumba at home? How do you find it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    glad you enjoyed it :) i used to do 4 classes a week and the wii then i trained and then spent my time at home learning the routines, going through steps etc. the wii was and still is great fun but i no longer have the time for the wii :( so busy with zumba :) got to plan a zumba gold class to start in september then there's the kids zumba zumbatomic also starting in september (training in late august). going to be busy busy busy. i still get a chance to participate though usually twice a week sometimes 3 times on top of doing my own classes twice a week. i tend to burn just under 500 cals for 45 mins. thursday last week was 461 cals and tues was 471 cals.

4. Amazon84

Amazon84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(10.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do zumba at home too, I have the DVDs and the wii game but I find the DVDs better, I try to do the zumba live DVD 3-4 times a week and the 20 min express on the other days when I don't have as much time - I love it, I'd like to go to a class at some point but at the moment I'm too self conscious and too un co-ordinated!! Lol

5. skinnymini2be

skinnymini2be Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.6lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for the responses! I have a long way to go before I could even attempt a class in public... lol the injuries to others would be catastrophic :D But I'll keep practicing and no doubt there will be improvement soon. I like it as its high energy, "happy" and you don't notice the time go by.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.