Zumba fitness DVDs

I've been on Slimming World for a week now...used to do a lot of dancing...so I've just ordered my zumba fitness dvds from amazon to help speed up my weight loss even more! Can't wait for them to arrive...they have fantastic reviews! :D

I started doing the 20min workout yesterday and did it again today, think im going to do the longer one tomorrow. I do love it too. Its so much fun to do. Hopefully i see some changes using it with my ww diet and my water drinking. Im also doing 20mins on the excercise bike a day too.

Which workout would you recommend doing for the first time using the DVDS? x

I started off doing the 20 minute express until I got the hang of it and then started to add Cardio Party, sculpt and tone and also Zumba flat Abs which is awesome and has given me some fantastic results. I am yet to do the live workout, but know its just a matter of time before I do :)

I do a Zumba class twice a week and really love it, I'd buy the DVD's but they seem quite on the pricey side? Or is that just me being tight haha ? :p

theres a box set on play.com that is quite cheap im considering getting them as i got bored at the class I was going to

Can you buy them individually or do they have to come as a set? x

Back