• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Zumba fitness DVDs

I have - I got mine from QVC so I could send them back if I didn't like it. But I love it! I got the set with the sticks - to be honest, I don't really rate the sticks (but they make a noise when you use them, so not completely useless!) but I love the DVDs.

Not sure if that's been helpful, or not!?

I was thinking about getting the zumba DVD's -are they easy to follow? I have huuuge coordination issues!!

just thought i'd pop on to give feedback on the DVDS.. I love em! had them for 4 days now and been on 6 times... I can already feel the difference on my waist it is amazing. Would recommend it to everyone, it's so fun too. Doesn't feel abit like exercising! x :D

just thought i'd pop on to give feedback on the DVDS.. I love em! had them for 4 days now and been on 6 times... I can already feel the difference on my waist it is amazing. Would recommend it to everyone, it's so fun too. Doesn't feel abit like exercising! x :D
do you by any chance have the link to the ones you bought please? x

Leapfrog

Champion actifryer
I agree that it doesn't feel like exercising. I have just done my first Cardio Party and am sooooo sweaty! And I consider myself to be quite fit!

It really doesn't matter if you're uncoordinated - after all, who can see you! The secret is the same as any exercise class or dvd, just keep moving and I'm sure it will come with practice.

I have never done a Zumba class, by the way - I just watched the basic moves, did the 20 minute workout once and then watched the Cardio Party through before doing it. I can see myself becoming addicted :D

Leapfrog

Champion actifryer
Just done my 2nd Cardio Party and I'm sweating even more than yesterday! I don't know if that means progress or not! Top tip is to have water handy, as there are pauses between sections where you can take a glug :D

Leapfrog

Champion actifryer
I've only done the quick workout, Cardio Party & abs sections so far. The party and abs are really good. There's also a "Live" and a sculpting workout that I've yet to try. Has anyone tried these? How do they compare to Cardio Party?

I've only done the quick workout, Cardio Party & abs sections so far. The party and abs are really good. There's also a "Live" and a sculpting workout that I've yet to try. Has anyone tried these? How do they compare to Cardio Party?

Hi, I have the DVD'S and I don't use the others as much as I use the live one and I think it's amazing. It's so good to see others doing the same as you are (it's almost like being at a Zumba class!) It's more intense than the cardio party because they don't stop at all! :)

Leapfrog

Champion actifryer
Well. I've just done it! I have to admit that you need to know the moves pretty well before you do it, as there are no instructions at all. But a great workout. Thanks for the tip LinzLinz