Zumba on Wii

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Now I know 20 mins isn't long, but I find I'm dripping with sweat after it (the beginners class and party) But next day I can really feel my hips ( saddlebags) and my lower abs! Oh and I've lost 1" off both my thighs in the 3 weeks since I started :D

I love it and do it when I can't make a class. I do the 45min intermediate. Love the comments, they make me laugh!

i have this but to be honest only tried a few of the practice steps.

healths been a bit crap but going to give it a good go when i feel a bit better.

i have this but to be honest only tried a few of the practice steps.

healths been a bit crap but going to give it a good go when i feel a bit better.

Hope you feel better soon.

Have just ordered this, hopefully be with me by saturday.x

Just done another 20 and although I'm sweating just as much it takes longer before I do and I'm not as breathless. I'll have to move the time up. Oh and I can really feel that my movements are getting better. My hips are really aching after today!

Last edited:
I got mine yesterday and just had a quick peak. Now did you do all the practises first or did you get straight down into it. I had a bit of a shake about for a few mins. but oh my the moves seem hard.

I started doing the practise steps. The learn the moves bit..... but the second bit I couldn't get the hang of, so I went in a strop and put Just Dance on instead.....
I'll give Zumba another go, just wasn't in the mood!

How difficult is it to do? I am not so good at co-ordination but would like to try something .

How difficult is it to do? I am not so good at co-ordination but would like to try something .

It looks quite tricky to me, but i have only glanced at it.

I started doing the practise steps. The learn the moves bit..... but the second bit I couldn't get the hang of, so I went in a strop and put Just Dance on instead.....
I'll give Zumba another go, just wasn't in the mood!

What second bit !!!:eek:

LOL. I meant literally the second type of dance move, I didn't have the game on for more than 5 minutes..... :) I might just go straight into the proper bit instead of learning the steps....

I went straight into a beginners class :rolleyes:. Yes the moves are fast and I still can't keep up with some of them, but I'm getting better, and no one can see what you're doing. Think of it like this, if you were learning a language you wouldn't be fluent after the first lesson. It's like anything else, you need to practice, and who cares if you don't get the steps right, the sweat you lose, you're burning cals and I've lost 1" of each thigh since I started!

I got mine feom Tesco ... Its label said £27 but when I scanned ut in it was only £19 ...

I love it just my type if exercise I feel grate afterwards big grin and big red face lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Does it come with a waistbelt? How big is it? Im concerned it wont fit and it will be a waste of money!!

It comes with a waistbelt, I don't have a tapemeasure I'm afraid, but I'm a size 24 and it's too small for me. Someone said that it fits a 20 I think that might be earlier in the thread?
I'm managing to use it by sticking the controller in my waistband. Not sure it's 100% accurate lol but it seems to be working ok!! :)

I just bought this, haven't tried it yet but have been to classes in the past!

Back