Zumba Xbox Kinect

Hi :)

Im a newbie here and was wondering whether anyone else has the Zumba Fitness game for the Xbox 360?

I bought it after trying the demo, even though I couldn't do the demo I thought I need to do something and surely I will get it eventually.

Is it really a good work out like everyone is saying?? xx

I've got kinnect bit not got Zumba, let us know how you get on. Have you been to any classes?

Hi!

I bought the Zumba Rush game for the Kinect last week. I have been to one or two classes before but it seemed like a really good way to keep me motivated and do some Zumba on the cheap. It is honestly the best thing I have purchased in a long time! It's so much fun and I'm never bored, and the game totals up your calories burnt off at the end which is really motivating.

I'm not really remotely fit or have any rhythem but I'm still managing and in a week I'm already struggling less getting through the workouts so I must be getting fitter. As an example I'm doing a 50 minute workout a day on low intensity and it burns off around 1000 calories at a time! Really reccomend it. :)

Back