Zumba

I bought the set ... it cost £50.00 and I definitely got that value last year. Zumba Fitness® is one of the fastest-growing dance-based fitness workouts

You also get the toning maracas too. One of the DVD's has all the moves broken down so you can learn them first .... a workout in itself :)
Oh wow that looks brilliant, I'm going to invest in that for myself, I think I'd enjoy it as I love dancing. Will get it ordered as soon as I get the spare money :)
Thanks for the info and link hun.

Your welcome, let me know if you drop the dress size they say you should!

Your welcome, let me know if you drop the dress size they say you should!
Here's hoping, I certainly need to! Haha! :D

I've just found out that Zumba is also coming to Wii/X-Box Kinect/Playstation Move so that will be one to look out for! Its apparently out at the end of the year but I personally think it will probably be next year, sounds cool though :)

I do streetdancing, which is sort of like zumba. :)
When I first started, I found it so hard to keep up and it just confused me. But then a few weeks later, all the new ones were finding it hard to keep up with me even though I am bigger than them. Plus, the teachers/instructors are generally really nice! :D
Trust me, once you get the hang of something like zumba you will love it and it's great to start doing something fun for excerise instead of the gym all the time. :)

I hope you enjoy it if you do go. :D

I now go to my local lesiure centre and do zumba as it's in with the price if the card , I now do 4-5 a week , I'd highly recommend going to classes for many reasons you will work harder the atmosphere x

ive just had a look and my leisure centre does it as part of my package too - how exciting! theres a class tomorrow but think i might get settled into the diet first and see how i get on (not an excuse but on a vlcd and vigorous exercise is considered a no-no :( )

I did aerobics on vlcd and it made me feel sick, 500 cals is very low and with zba if you work your hardest you can lose 600-1000 cals a class , maybe do it after a month on vlcd?xx

With zumba you can work as hard or as easy as you want the classes i go to i see people putting everything into it and then others taking it alot more sedately

I'm gonna try and buy the set of DVD's :)

miss mango you should try get to a class if you can the atmospheres brilliant

miss mango you should try get to a class if you can the atmospheres brilliant
Yeah I should have said I was intending to go to a class too! I was just gonna get the dvd's as well so I could do it at home.
I'd like to get to a class as it would do me good to make some new friends, I've had a hell of a time the last year or so and have been isolated, think its time I got out again!

im looking forward to it coming out on the wii i can see that being my new game for when im having a drink at weekends lol

Hi There
I joined Zumba class a few weeks ago, I have loads of weight to loss... I love the Zumba, dont worry if you cant keep up with the rest of the class, its all for fun and enjoyment.. As long as you move your body, throughout time you will catch up with the rest. honestly give it a try... Good Luck and have lots of Fun....x

im looking forward to it coming out on the wii i can see that being my new game for when im having a drink at weekends lol
Haha yeah I know, same here! I'm not sure when its coming out on Wii but they are doing it, it will be fab :D Deffo one to play with a wine or two :p

Is the wii bringing a zumba out too... that would be brilliant....
Yeah apprently they are hun, I found it on the internet last week, I'll keep having a nosy and will let you all know if they give a release date any time soon :D

Game have no record of it even being made for the wii i asked today and there not sure when it comes out for the xbox kinetic thing no release date yet

It said on Amazon it was November the 19th I think, although I know that it's not always a suitable guide for when a game comes out, check Gamestation, they have a list of what games are coming out normally, they are my first port of call for a game that's coming out :) hope it helps

I can't afford to go to the classes but I have a zumba dvd. I tried it for the first time last week and boy it's harder than it looks. It really gives you a good workout and it's so much fun! :)

Back