Zumba

eee well i am about to go - i will come on afterwards and let you know how i go on :) if i don't die of exhaustion!!! you are all so sweet :) xxxxx

I thought it was brilliant! I was the biggest there probably, and sooo unfit - but i wasn't bothered! Couldn't keep up with all of the steps, but i'm hoping that will come with time. My legs ache, and i know i'll be sore in the morning but im so glad i went! The hour went so quick and it was lots of fun. Thank u all so much for the support, you all gave me the push i needed to go! so thank u! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done,I still cant get the steps lol Ive been going 4 months and pant like a dog ;)
Keep going your fitness level will get better everytime xx

I thought it was brilliant! I was the biggest there probably, and sooo unfit - but i wasn't bothered! Couldn't keep up with all of the steps, but i'm hoping that will come with time. My legs ache, and i know i'll be sore in the morning but im so glad i went! The hour went so quick and it was lots of fun. Thank u all so much for the support, you all gave me the push i needed to go! so thank u! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aw so glad you went along and enjoyed it so much hun! This will be fantastic for your weight loss now, and don't worry, you'll get your fitness levels up in no time and will not be so unfit - I've done that with all the exercise I do, I couldn't have done what I do now when I first started I was such a huffing mess :p Hahaha! Your body quickly gets used to things. You'll be keeping up no bother really soon.

When is your next class then? Keep us updated!! :) X

Well there was a class on today but unfortunatley i couldnt get there - so i did the cardio dvd! so thats another hour of zumba done :) I hope i pick up the steps soon! Not sure when i'll get to my next one has got a crazy week ahead at work, might try and find one for wednesday! woooooop!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i wish their was a zumba class in the gym i go to, or even a leuisure centre, theirs a zumba class in one near me but its a members only class D: not worth getting two different memmber ships just to do zumba on one day a week that is rare i can do anyway!

Well there was a class on today but unfortunatley i couldnt get there - so i did the cardio dvd! so thats another hour of zumba done :) I hope i pick up the steps soon! Not sure when i'll get to my next one has got a crazy week ahead at work, might try and find one for wednesday! woooooop!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Brill, at least you got to do the Cardio dvd - I simply must get them, they look brilliant, although I think I stuff my day full of exercise as it is :D But its nice to vary things then that way you don't get bored so quickly.
Of course you'll pick up the steps hun, just give yourself time and focus. I have my Just Dance for the Wii and I know lots of those dances off by heart now, I just got the Just Dance 2 last week and am busy learning those, I'm a bit useless until I know where I'm supposed to be putting my arms and legs! Hahaha! :D

Glad you're enjoying the Zumba so much, it looks like a ton of fun :) XxxxX

you'll get the steps soon :)

does take time to get any steps/routines right!

And you know what - I probably was the biggest there - and I wasn't even bothered, i was there to get fit and have fun, stuff what anyone thinks! xxx

And you know what - I probably was the biggest there - and I wasn't even bothered, i was there to get fit and have fun, stuff what anyone thinks! xxx

everyone goes for the same reason, dosent matter if your the biggerst or not really :) just as long as you have FUN!

i used to panic when i got a bit sweaty in my classes, dont know why, as everyone got just as sweaty or more so, but now i dont care tbh, i think the more i sweat, the better!

the sweat pours off me at the end of my zumba classes sometimes drips off me during my class yuck lol

I love it Claire, you really need to keep going hee hee hee, like Kazzy says, it is very sweaty but also so much fun.
Who cares what size you are and if you do or dont (in my case) have no rythm. its great.
I'm going to classes 3/4 times a week at the mo and can really feel the change in my body. Especially when I am wobbling about :0)
xxxx

That is the best one I have found so far, more high impact, I have the live abs one but not done it yet. I still ache from last night. Bought some Nike trainers that they recommend for Zumba, wore them last night and my feet killed me :0( really uncomfy, not enough padding on the balls of feet and dug in my little toe on the left foot... gggrrr. Will give them another try tonight at home and also tom at a class then get rid if they still hurt me.
xxxx

I felt sorry for my instructor last night she does 2 classes in a rowand her 7.30 was busyish but not as busy as it used to be and the class i go to at 8.30 had 8 of us there and she has over 70 people registered for her second class, but we still had fun and a good worked out and worked hard for her,,,, as a quirk she does a singalong at the end as part of the cool down so i think we all sung extra hard for her lol coz shes great fun and a good laugh

my instructor does 3 kiddies dance classes before coming to do the 2 hour zumba lessons shes doing classes from 5.15 till 9.30 on a monday night

Back