Zumba

I am obsessed with zumba, I do 2 classes a week and I love it! It's the only class really which gets me excited to go x

finaly booked on to do a zumba class! really exited for this now! :D

update: LOVED IT!

Last edited:
I'd love to go more than the once a week I'm going at the moment but cant feasibly afford it at the moment *boo* but got my friend interested and she's coming with me for the first time tomorrow, will be interesting! :D

I'd like to go to Zumba, but I have no one to go with :(
Also as I am abit shy and i'm not a touchy feely person, does it involve close personal contact like salsa or ballroom?
I am a bit nervous about that. I used to go to a special type of yoga and one time I had to massage someone else and it made me feel a bit uncomfortable.
That probably makes me sound a bit wierd but i'm just not used to touching people, especially strangers!!

Not weird at all!

No it doesnt involve close personal body contact with another person, well the closest I get is to the person next to me cause our classes are busy, it's a self thing, your doing all the moves no interaction with a partner, just you following the instructor.

You don't need anyone to go with - everyone is so focused on themselves and keeping up that they dont notice anyone else!

I'm going tonight, and tomorrow morning! must be mad!!!!
Might go friday too :) want a good loss this week and havent been great food wise. Hope you're all doing well :) xxx

yayy gina im so glad you loved it! :D xx

i loved it, shame i cant go to it so often though, was a bit out of the way to travel down there :/ x

Well im off to zumba my ass off tonite for my final one of this year,,, its gonna be a killer as dues to the bad weather we have been off for 2 weeks so i have my santa hat ready to go tonite

Ive just pre-ordered my Zumba wii game on the ASDA website.....woohoooo cant wait.

I have just been 2 my 2nd zumba class and am really enjoying it. It is a really fun way 2 exercise an I will definitely be goin every wk. It's the first fitness class I have been 2 and has made me want 2 c what else is out there :)

Please can someone tell me what the music is like? I'd like to try it however i'm not so sure that i'll enjoy it because of the music :wave_cry:

It's salsa type music. It is a really fun way 2 exercise. My instructors sayin is as long as its moving its working which is a good thing really as I have no problem keeping things moving :)

OH YES!!!!

my gyms got zumba on everyday now! yaaaaaay, though i can only go to it on a saturday but still, exited! :D
the taster classes they did must of been a hit then ^_^

I have read through all of this thread and decided to pre order zumba for the wii, due out next month. If I like it I might go to a class too. Looking forward to giving it a bash.

Back