Zumba

neither would i lol no wonder shes skinny with a lovely figure lol

my instructor does 3 kiddies dance classes before coming to do the 2 hour zumba lessons shes doing classes from 5.15 till 9.30 on a monday night
Flipping heck I wish I was as fit as she must be! Where does she get all her energy from, she must love dancing! :D

me too... this will be my 3rd class this week 2 nights in a row... I must be mad....... lol! Have fun Claire...
Feel like asking my Instructor what she is capable of... She is all bone and no wobble! hee hee hee xx
Not mad, more determined I say :D Have fun and let us know how you get on!
Wish I was all bone and no wobble :p

i couldnt go in the end - a family member had a bit of an emergency so i ended up babysitting. although i dont mind helping out - i was a bit gutted! and all the other classes start while im still at work, so feeling a bit rubbish really. gonna dig the dvd out tomorrow while everyones out and have a go :) xxxx

I went, and went on Saturday... When I first started 6 weeks ago i really pulled my shoulder... As a result from Saturday and then playing with nephews yesterday I have hurt it even more. I wont be able to go tonight as its soo painful I feel sick. Have an appt with the quacks tomorrow and hopefully go Wed night. :0( I am gutted but hurts more than ever! xxxx

Get well soon ,,, ive got my class tonite wooohooo cant wait and then i have one on weds that i have missed past 2 weeks due to different things grrrrrrrrrrrr

I've got my class Friday this week and have been told that we arent getting in unless we are wearing halloween accessories so this should be fun, I think I'm going as a belly dancing cat or something lol, I have my belly dancing belt in the house ( i used to be an avid belly shaker) and it makes lots of noise so it should be fun hehe :D

were having fancy dress next week i have a bride veil headband thing a green net skirt and a pair of bright yellow leg warmers to wear lmfao

i have got up at 8am on my morning off to go to zumba! i am so proud of myself i have never done this in my lifeee haha! hope zumba is going well for you all chicas xxxx

wwooooohooo well done

Haha, I bet all you girls look very cool in your outfits :D

whoop whoop, halloween version! excellent!
I went last night, but have to arrange physio for my shoulder :0( Still going to go tonight but will go easy on it again. A friend came with me for the 1st time last night. she was quite self concious but I said that no one looks at each other, they just want to get on with it and loose weight/get fit :0)
She wants to come again! Great news.
xx

Back