Zumba

Surfhunny - really sorry to hear you are off zumba. Make sure you take thet time to get fully recovered as i dont know about you but its always tempting to push! Maybe do some swiiming as soon as you can to keep fit and strong?

Kat1e said:
Surfhunny - really sorry to hear you are off zumba. Make sure you take thet time to get fully recovered as i dont know about you but its always tempting to push! Maybe do some swiiming as soon as you can to keep fit and strong?

Thank you! Yes I'm absolutely tempted to push and it's killing me not exercising, but swimming is a great suggestion, as soon as I get to see a physio I'll talk about my options, but the wheels if the NHS turn slowly so until then I'll be stuck at home twitching lol.

Thanks everyone. Im going for the first time tonight. Looking forward to it :)

I went for the first time last night and signed straight up for next week! It was so gooood! i love it and wish I would have tried it earlier!

It was really good thanks pjplatts.

We Zumbad to Shakiras "hips dont lie" but after all that swinging and wiggling the hips I feel more like my hips want to die :D

Still really achy and it was 3 days ago I went :eek:

I love Zumba!! Have been going for 10months now and having recently started slimming world Im really hoping it will improve my weight loss! I would recommend anyone to try it atleast once :) xo

Following a loooooooong absence from zumba because of an injury I'm going to try doing my kinect zumba tonight to ease back in gently before going back to class!!

Back