Zumba

rover_gem

Hey, Just had to share. I went to my 1st Zumba class last night and LOVED it! Would definitely recommend to anyone who's thinking of going along :) Cant wait til next week when I can go again!

Hi,

I'm starting Zumba on 20th January. I'm really excited,as I haven't danced for over a year (used to do ballet etc...), so looking forward to dancing and exercising properly at the same time.

What did you and others wear?? :)

I just wore similar to what I'd wear in the gym...gym pants and a short sleeved top and trainers (rather than pumps etc) You'll love it!

I'll let you know how I get on!

It's a new class so this will be the first class the instructor has given, hopefully it wont be too basic because it's the first class?!

I've been doing Zumba for almost a year now and I love it!!! I've just started going twice a week. When I first started going the instructor did 2 classes on a Monday and that was it. Now she does Tuesdays and Fridays as well, not to mention Aqua Zumba, because it's so popular here. xxxx

I dont think it will be. I thought it'd be one long routine and you do it in sections and then altogether at the end but it was short routines, 3-4 minutes to a different song each time

I dont think it will be. I thought it'd be one long routine and you do it in sections and then altogether at the end but it was short routines, 3-4 minutes to a different song each time

I really like that fact that it's lots of short routines as my memory is terrible, so I can get into it more if there isn't so much remembering of steps involved.

I love going and always come out buzzing and smiling away at nothing in particular.

Im desperate to try zumba!! It looks amazing! How do you find if there are classes near you? I have been on all the local gyms websites and cant find anything. Iv also looked in my local community centre. Any ideas? x

Back