★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

:woohoo:Well done Emma! That's a fab loss especially considering it's TOTM.

I need some advice please girls :cry: I feel so crappy with it being TOTM and had to eat something so I have eaten a chicken breast and had a can of coke zero. I know there is worse things I could have had, but I'm so annoyed at myself at giving in to the temptation. Should I still have my 3rd shake or not? Don't know what to do for the best :confused:

Heya girls,
Emma 7lbs is fab- you must be so pleased- what is your secret?!
I'm back from WI, but it's a bit of a mixed bag tbh. I've lost 3lbs which is OK, we think I have water retention due to TOTM next week. I don't know why I'm disappointed as 3lbs on WW would have been massive- and anyway that's still a stone in 3 weeks.
The really good news is that my blood pressure is now NORMAL!- from really high to normal in 10 days that's amazing! Also I've lost another 2 inches of my waist and a bit off my bust. My hips were the same which makes my CDC think even more it's water. The other good news shes says is that my metabolism has increased, which will be brilliant news for maintainence.

Not getting weighed for fortnight now, so she reckons that when I see her next I should be under 15stone!!! Wow!

How's everyone else's day gone then?

Sorry Suranne, we cross posted! Please don't be cross with yourself- I've yet to have TOTM but I'm dreading it- and there are far worse things to nibble!! I would have your shake Hun, as it's got all your vits in- which you cannot miss!

But please don't worry- we all have blips then we get back in control, using it as a lesson to make us stronger xx

Last edited:
Hi girls, Clare and Emma - well done excellent results today

Clare - thats great news about your blood pressure, shows how healthy your body is becoming.

Sass - hope you had good day cleaning up. I hope they catch that BX!"@rd thats attacking women. Is there no one you can go on walks with?

How's everyone else doing?

I've just changed internet provider but having to use old one as can't get new one working. I am so bad at technical stuff, can't even plug my dvd player in cause I keep knocking freeview box off. Think I'll have to get my brother round.

What have you all got planned for weekend? Its meant to be raining here tomorrow so prob stay in and sort some clothes out. If its dry I'm off to a festival in the park.

Sunday I've got WI at 11am then will go my parents to see my dad.

One question - why do weekends go so quick?

Thanks Clare - going to make a hot mint choc and take myself of to bed with a book. Think you're right about these blips making us stronger, I feel so bad about it so I know that I wont do it again! Well done on your 3lb loss and your BP coming down. It makes you realise it's not just about losing the weight, it's about getting healthier overall aswell.

Sue - Hope you get your internet sorted. I'm off work tomorrow so just going to stay in, as you said the weather forecast doesn't look too good for here.

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Suranne - I had a bad blip yesterday but today is a new day. As the girls will tell you (as they told me) nibble on the chicken if you need to as it's better than anything else like cake etc I had a pot noodle last night and so wish I'd have had some chicken in instead. I'm getting some in just in case.

Fresh start for weekend xx

Evening Ladys - WOW well done Emma and Clare on your WI's, Emma was this your first WI ? Clare 3lbs is fantastic hun :D

Sureanne - Draw a big line under your little blip hun, tbh i have had some chicken today that my CDC advised me to have if i was in need of a taste of something, but i'm not going to call that a blip. Its not got many cals in and shouldn't knock me out of ketosis but i will check that in the morning just to be sure.

Sue - I'v got a busy weekend, its my youngest sons 9th bithday on sunday :D So tomorrow we are meant to be having a BBQ but earlie on thie week it said saturday is going to be nice, now its saying chance of rain :cry: well i hope if it does rain its after as i have already been and got all the stuff. Bloody British Weather !!

Clare - Hows the babysitting going hun ? Bet you cant wait to get into the 15's, its cool watching those scales move towards another bracket and they shift into the next one.

Laila - Where r u hun, i is missing you, hope your okay ?

Emma - Bet your over the moon with your WI, loves those days and specially when you have had a good one.

I'v had a funny day today. I had a nasty headache this morning so went back to bed after taking some tablets but i woke at 12.30 with it still there so i thought maybe its because i haven't eaten anything yet, so i had porridge and it seemed to go. Then this afternoon it came back again so i have not been on top form, i didn't get as much done around the house as i wanted to do but i'v just managed to get most of it done this evening. Hope i feel much better tomorrow, hate feeling like rubbish. Other than that i have had a good day, i did pick on sum chicken but like i said to sureanne i'm not calling that a blip :D as long as it doesn't mess me up with regards to ketosis and if it don't effect my losses then i'm happy to have a taste of something. ;)

Hope you all having a good evening xxxx

Hi Girls,

Wow you are all doing great! Emma 7lbs thats brilliant, I bet that made it so worthwhile when you cdc told you that. Clare - 3 lbs is excellent. 3lbs of fat is quite a lot!! I think we get bogged down with numbers not realising that any loss is just amazing.

Well I had to see my cdc early yesterday and I had a loss of ..... wait for it....ZERO! lol... well what did I expect! But Its happened now, and It can only get better I suppose. :break_diet:

I am seeing my cdc again next saturday so hopefully will have a loss by then. I sed my ketostix this evening and no ketosis...its all hitting home, keep staring at the darn thing wanting it to change color lol. hmmmmph!

Sass - missed you too :p yeah I had episodes of light headedness in the beginning so maybe just body adjusting.

Went shopping today for an outfit as it is my Bro in laws wedding soon. I had to feed LO outside emergency chicken and chips as he was going mad, it was torture feeding him food I so badly wanted to taste but I got over it esp when I saw the little size 14 top that I have to get into by September!!!

How have you all been? Oh dear dont mention housework at the moment i am just about doing the basics its just too much. I am going to bed now as today was super tiring.

Hope you are all well and keeping strong!

Speak soon luv laila x

Morning Girls - Just a quick one as i'm off out but i just wanted to wish you all a good day and hope those demons stay well away :D I will be around this evening so will post properly then.

Morning all!!

I'm a bit late on this morning, as I have small boy staying with us- we've just got up after a morning of tv- but I'm taking him home soon. It was torture last night cooking him a pizza...I'm not sure whether it was the cheese or bread I wanted, but I did resist (I accidentally licked my fingers...boo) I think I wanted to eat it more out of rebellion though- I was hungry, so I had half a bar, which fixed it.

Does anyone know- can you make a mousse from a tetra? I wonder if I diluted it a little, added mix-a-mousse it would make a larger mousse and a bit more psychologically satisfying!

Anyway the great news is i've just got into my wetsuit!! Hurray!- it's still a little snug (size 18) but at least I don't turn purple- I also won't be wearing it til Tuesday so let's hope it's even easier to get on then! Yay... means I can do lots of bodyboarding with OH in Summer...well I am Cornish bird after all, wouldn't be right if I didn't.

Heading off shopping in a bit to get ready for camp- I'm certainly looking forward to it more then I usually!

Have a great day. 100% again for me today 11th day on track whoop!
Good Luck, guys! xx

Hey girls,

Hope you have a great weekend. Got through yesterday which I think was the worst of it. Once you cheat, you end up getting into a cycle but hopefully it is broken now.

Sass - have a great weekend, am hoping the sunshine will last. I am in spring clean mode today, yeah its a bit late but have the motivation to clean up today.

Clare, Emma, Ciara, Susan, and Suranne have a great weekend. Be strong and hope you are burning lots of fat :p

Take care all - off to clean!!

Luv Laila x

Hi girls hope your all doing well today

Clare - that brilliant fitting into your wetsuit. I used to do scubadiving before I got too big and felt uncomfortable in my wetsuit and drysuit. Nothing like being in the sea. Make sure you get out there and do your bodyboarding soon as it'll be a great incentive.

What is the mix-a mouse? I'm on week 2 from tomorrow - do you think I'd be able to have it? It'll make a nice change to shakes

Take care everyone xx

Hi everybody

Sorry that I haven't been posting but I am seriously overworked at the moment..poor me LOL

Anyway I had my weigh in this morning and I lost 5lbs, not as much as I hoped but as my CDC pointed out if I wasn't on the diet I wouldn't be 11lbs down and I would have gained even more weight as I would have been eating all around me with stress..good way of looking at it, isn't it?

Hope you are all happy and healthy and having a lovely weekend x

right I'm off now to gain inspiration from your posts!

Cx

Hi everyone

Sass - well done on weightloss

Ciara - I'm a smoker unfortunately - gave up once for 3 yrs and then had some bad news and started again, now I can't stop. but 1 thing at a time - weight first then the stop smoking

xx

I have the same idea but I'm worried that I'm smoking more than ever Susan, hey when we're thinner we should find a smokers forum and help each other through nicotine withdrawal too!

Have a lovely weekend lady

C x

7lbs lost - yay!:):):):)

Wow wow wow Emma you're brilliant! What is your secret? My CDC tells me I should aim for 3lbs per week as I'm disappointed with my loss and said that it didn't take a few weeks to put on all this weight...I know that she's right but its bloody frustrating when you are hoping that it will shift faster.
I'm delighted for you though, you'll be throwing away your fave size 18 skirt soon! Have a good weekend x C

Hi Girls,

Well I had to see my cdc early yesterday and I had a loss of ..... wait for it....ZERO! lol... well what did I expect! But Its happened now, and It can only get better I suppose. :break_diet:

You know something Laila when I read your post my immediate reaction was to tell you that its okay and at least you didn't gain anything then I realised that I had been moaning about "only" loosing 5lbs what a hypocrite :eek:

Its strange that we can be really supportive of others and give ourselves such a hard time..typical women! From now on I vow that so long as I'm not gaining weight and maintaining what I have lost previously is a cause to celebrate :party0038:

So I retract my moaning and apologise most sincerely

C x

Caira - I agree when we are both thin we'll give up the smokes.

Laila -We should celebrate the fact that we are trying an if we have weeks were we don't lose anything, well so be it, as long as we don't give up. I know its easy for me to say as I'm just coming to end of 2nd week but I have months to go on this diet and the hardest choice is to stick with it and as long as I don't put weight back on then the fact that we have all lost some of our weight is a really good thing.

stay positive and lets aim for january sales xx

Hehe....Ciara, its is funny how we torture ourselves lol. I sometimes wish I could take a slim pill and wake up to a body to die for. If they could make a boob pill it would be even better, you know the one that you take and suddenly your 18 again and gravity has no effect at all. :p

Ciara, 5 lbs is actually fantastic, and I know you want more but one day you are going to look back and think about how much you have lost, it will all add up.

I am hoping I am going to be one of those people who can say I had blips and I still lost 100 lbs lol lets hope :D

Susan - I think your attitude is spot on. This is for the long haul and as long as we are dragging ourselves kicking and screaming towards our goal weights, it doesn't matter how we get there as long as we do. The bigger picture is that its not going to be easy, I was reading the posts of some of the people who have lost huge amounts of weight, and some of them have been through the wars, but also there are those who just have willpower made of steel and never cheated once lol :rolleyes: reminds me of the boffins at school, i was never one of them, always got in trouble!!! :eek:

Clare - size 18 wetsuit! You go girl! I recently bought size 18 jeans, was over the mooooooon but need to make sure I stay in them lol or out of them in a good way! So do you know how to surf? I went to devon once, the sea was just amazing so beautiful!

Anyways girls, hope you had a good day and are geared up for tomorrow. Going to follow emmas advice and pamper myself now hehe speak soon....

luv & hugs

Laila xXx

Last edited:
Hi lovely team mates,

Well just to update you, I think I have gotten over the worst of it now and the scales have started moving again pheeeeeeew! I like that fact that once establish ketosis you can get back into it pretty quickly soon after.

Hope you are all having a good day. Was up toooo early today, oh do I miss Sunday lie ins! I finally bought a hoover from tesco and hoovered the whole house only to find LO sitting and ripping up a piece of paper into a thousand pieces lol!!!! Oh dear kids! How do they know which buttons to push!

Saw some tempting stir fry this morning left over but I just moved away without picking am so happy!!!! WOHOO I hope it stays!

About smoking, I used to smoke 20 day for about 6 years. It was a silly teenage thing that never really stopped.... but I did quit 5 years ago and it was the best thing I did for myself. You can quit, actually compared to CD diet it was so easy. I don't think anyone really enjoys smoking that much, its just a nasty habit that gets out of control, once you start disliking it it is much easier to not go back.

Have a great day and will check in later. xxxx

Morning girls!!!

Everyone's sounding so focussed and over their blips I hope^^
I have such a busy day today- gotta see my Dad this morning, shop for extras for camping trip, then get my suitcase to school to be loaded at 4ish to go down to the Isles of Scilly! It's gonna be a fab week. That does mean, however after this evening you probably won't hear from me until Saturday- I might be able to access the internet (not sure of coverage) but I only have one battery that I will need to save as I won't be able to charge it :(

I'm nearly packed, I think, crumbs I have one heavy suitcase- mostly CD food in there tbh!!!

Anyway, better shoot, trying to find my mp3 player for the journey! ARGH!!! x

Back