★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

Aww its ok, I cross post all the time hehe. Clare we are going to miss you hun! As soon as you get back make you sure you let us know how everything went.

Hope you have a great time and tuck shop duties have been passed to someone else.

You have done so well, so keep going and wishing you an excellent week ahead.

Take care

xxx

Just back from 2nd WI and lost 6lbs which I'm pleased about.

Clare have a fab holiday,

Laila - your sounding a lot happier, glad scales have moved. from what I can see from other threads it seems to happen to a lot of people so keep with it.

Hope everyone else is ok. Off to my dads in a bit so will be back on later

Take care xx

Afternoon Team

Clare - Have a fab time on this camping trip hun, well done for getting into your wetsuit !!!

Sue - Well done on your 6lb loss hun that's fantastic, this diet is like magic, dahdah and now sue is 1 stone lighter :D Mix a mousse is a powder that will make your shakes into a mousse. I did get some from my cdc but by mistake she gave me the fibre 89 stuff so no mix a mousse for me this week lol also i'm sure you can have it now, well my cdc gave it to me at the end of week one.

Ciara - If i was you i wouldn't worry to much about the smoking hun, you don't want to bog yourself down . If your smoking more and it helps you lose this weight then at least you know that once your at goal you will deal with the smoking and I'm sure you will be a supper fit and healthy person by the time you have finished.

Laila - Sorry to hear about the wi hun but look forward to your next and i'm sure pretty soon you will get an amazing loss one week I also second everything that Susan said, was very well put Susan and i think we do all need to keep that in mind when those scales are no playing our way. Sounds like you was a busy bee with the housework yesterday, shame about the LO messing it up though, i hate it when i do mine and then all the boys want to trash the place, oh well that's the life of a mother.

Emma - I did a post on here to congratulate you on your 7lb loss hun but i also asked if it was your first week, seems iv got abit confused somewhere down the line. see i thought you had only just restarted and that you signature was from your last attempt hence why i thought it was your first wi anyway now i'm totally amazed that you lost 7lbs on week 7 ( i think that's right) big well done to you that's a huge loss. Emma i got a quick question for you hun re the chicken to nibble. Do you do it ? If you do how often and has it made much a difference to your losses ? I have been told it wont but i'm worried it will.

I had a busy day yesterday and also prolly one of my hardest days whilst being on this diet. I did a BBQ for 13 people but for some reason no one ate much and there was so much food left over, i found that very hard to deal with. I hate wasting food and almost ate burgers u name it just so it didn't go to waste. Anyway i did actually eat, i had some chicken off of a drumstick but i did peal the skin off and literally only ate the non greasy looking bits although it wasn't to bad i still feel bad for having it and i should have resisted. Then when we got home my brother ordered a take away for my OH and him which was also hard to be around but i just went to bed in the end. I really felt like yesterday was a test of my strength to stick with this diet, and though i did have some chicken i think i managed really well around all the other stuff that could have so easily found its way into my drawling mouth.

On a positive note i got alot of compliments from my mum and my sister about the loss so far and that they can see the difference in me from xmas when i was 33lbs heavier. I see my family alot so they cant always see it but my mum said yesterday that my loss is really starting to make a difference. so i'm well chuffed as my mum isn't one for handing out the compliments normally.

Today i'm being 100%, no nibbles at all and that's going to be me till my Thursday weigh in :D I'm also going to make sure i drink enough water as yesterday was hard, being on the go most the day i forgot to drink as much as i should.

Hope everyone else is having a great day today xxx

A few weeks ago, before i started CD i see this dress in the window of a skinny shop, being a size 22 i don't step into these shops EVER as i often think the shop assistants look at me and think " You wont find anything in here to fit you love" !! Anyway i loved this dress and i said to my oh that's a dress to die for and when im slim i want it. when i was back round where that shop is in the week i had a look in the window to see if they still had it but sadly i didn't see it so i got quiet upset that the one thing i really want when im slim isn't there. My oh had suggested that i find it online so today i did and its from a shop called Jane Norman, and its only £45 so im debating getting it so i can wear it at xmas time though i don't know weather to go for a size 14 or a 12, i would be so upset if by xmas i was not a 12 so couldn't wear it.

Anyway main reason for posting wasn't to rave on about this fab dress it was in fact to tell you guys how motivating it is to look at some of the lovely clothes out there for slim people. Like i said i have never looked in these shops or even online as i never thought i would ever be slim but i do now feel like one day i will get into a 12 or a 14 which will mean i can shop in these places. I have been making up some fab outfits and i really cant wait !!! im going to do this !!!

Here is a link to the dress i want :D chinese embroidered flower dress :D I have never owned a dress so really cant wait.

Afternoon everyone. Hope you are all having a good weekend.

Had my weigh in this morning - I only lost 2lbs. Apart from the chicken and coke zero on Friday, I have stuck to it 100%, so hoping my loss was low due to TOTM.

Have got 5 bars this week to try - had a caramel one earlier and it was lovely. Have also had 3ltrs water up to now so hopefully I can keep that up for the rest of the week.

Sass - You did brilliantly at the BBQ, it's so hard to see so much good food go to waste but it goes to show how much willpower you must have! That dress is absolutely gorgeous, I would love to be able to wear something that that one day.

Clare - Have a great time on your trip. Look foward to hearing all about it when you get back.

Sue - Well done on your 6lb loss! :happy096:

Laila - Glad to hear you're back on track and that the scales are moving again :)

Ciara - I'm just concentrating on the weight loss at the moment. Maybe in a couple of months I might be brave enough to to try and quit smoking, but for me, CD comes first.

Emma - hope you're ok and enjoying the weekend.

Take care everyone xx

Well Done on the 2lb loss suranne, 2lb is 2lb and thats alot of fat when you look at a pic like this and you lost that x 2 sooo well done its a fab loss hun :D

Attachments

• 1lbs_fat.jpg
    1lbs_fat.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 20
Evening girls!

This is my last post before I head off at 5.30 tomorrow morning!!!

I know everyone's gonna be just fine this week- you're all doing fab and are really focussed.

Don't dwell on the blips of last week- they will make you stronger and more determind, I'm sure!!!

Look after yourselves- if I get reception, I'll try log on from my phone- if not, see you Saturday!!! xx

Morning team :)

Thanks Sass - that's made me realise that it is a lot when you see it like that!

Just a quick one from me today - am off out on a trip to the farm with my daughters nursery in an hour so lots to do before then. Weather is rubbish here so hoping it clears up a bit later.

Hope everyone has a good day and will check in later.

Bye for now xx

Results for wi total - 28lbs!!

Well done everyone, the results were sent in yesterday.

Sorry I haven't been online this weekend, I was away at in laws!

I can't remember who asked about nibbling on chicken, but yes, I get through 1 chicken breast each week. Doesn't effect my losses at all.

Hugs x x x

so who won this week then would be good if it was us, if we didnt win can we tell where we came, was we even close to being the winning team ?

Hey all,

Just wanted to say I think I should swap with someone who isnt an official member as I am having a few issues at the moment with CD that I need to get sorted and don't want to let the team down. I really don't mind, I am more into the thread for the support rather than the team challenge so its fine by me :)

Hope you are all getting on well, you are all doing fab keep it up girls!!

Nice weather today so going for a walk with buggy i think.

Take care all..... x

Laila - I hope my competitive side didn't make you feel like that.

I think the support is the best part of this too so plz don't go anywhere stay with us we can help you through this.

I haven't been told the results yet Sass.

TBH I hope you don't all mind, I know I offered but I can't always be around to get results etc, so I would like to drop out of the 'leader' role please. Perhaps Sass would like to take it? A competitive person is always good for spurring people on!!!

Hugs x x x

I could kick myself now lol tbh i'm not all that bothered with winning was just a little excited as it would have been our first week as a team. I'm happy if we just stay as a group, not sure we can do that on this section of the forum. Lets see what everyone else says.

Do we want to be a CD team as such ?
If we do then who wants to lead, maybe we can take it in turns each Sunday ?

Hey girls,

No sass dont worry I just felt bad as I wasn't pulling my weight for you guys this week. Its up to you how you want this team to go, I just like coming here and catching up with you guys.

Emma, I think you are a great leader would be a real shame but sass would also make an excellent leader as you are quite active on the forums and have good input. So I don't mind, maybe you could both share it? Just an idea!

nope it's positively fine! Sass is more than welcome to take the lead role. You will have your 5 members too once I go. (I had to leave my wi results out of the total anyway)

You'll still see me posting on the main forum though.

Good luck to you all.

GO 100% CDERS!!!!

Hugs x x x

Emma - your leaving the team ? I'm sure its 6 we need for the team thing anyway. There is no need for anyone to go.

Back