★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

also i just want to make it clear that i have never said i want to be team leader so please don't feel like i'm shoving anyone out the way to make room for me.

Anyway all of this aside. How is everyone doing today, hope your all having a fab day ? I went to doc's to get my blood pressure checked and its coming down nicely which is great news :D I also weighed myself this morning and i'm not to far from moving into the 16 stone bracket which is something i cant wait for.

I have been 100% since the BBQ on Saturday where i had some chicken to eat but since then i haven't even nibbled on chicken as i'm wrapped with guilt if i do so i decided to knock it on the head.

Had my OH off work today so looking forward to my house back to myself tomorrow so i can get cleaning, my dogs have trashed my garden too so i need to sort that out :cry: I had fenced across my grass area so the dogs didnt go on it and i planted some lovely shrubs, well my dogs managed to get through the fence and dig them all back up again :mad: so tomorrow i'm going to sort all that out. Got so much planned for tomorrow, bet i don't get half of it done.

anyway catch ya all later girls xxx

Wow ok emma your leaving the team, hehe are we that boring. joke no worries, so we will have a vacancy for team leader, so who would like to fill it? Hope we still keep this thread alive as it has been really good so far!

How is everyone getting on, had my last shake of the day and now off to glug some more water before bed. Prob not the best idea, but still need to get 1 ltr down me...

I really need to get to 11 stone by mid september lol do you guys think that is unrealistic, haha....hmmm lets see how I go with that!

So if we have 6 members we might as well keep posting our weights to the challenge and see if we can improve?

Good Morning Lady's

Hope you all doing well ?

What a lovely day it is today, i really shouldn't be sitting here on my pc but oh well just wanted to come here and wish everyone a fab 100% day today :D

Hope we still keep this thread alive as it has been really good so far!

Laila - I would also really like to keep this team going, i really enjoy having this thread to come to.

i think we can send in our losses with as few as 3 people but we would need to check this out.

laila sounds like ur doing great this week so keep up the fab work and yep get glugging that water.

Hey people,

Hope you are doing well! Well I am still going wohoooo and my ketostix still pink yay. Just did some exercise videos but get bored so easily. I have natalie cassidy one but boy does she get annoying after a while....so I tried some 10 minute workout ones but the woman is an animal, its like she is built of steel, I couldn't finish even 10 mins!! But I tried and am sweating so must be doing good somwhere. My little one is a nightmare when I try to do exercise videos, he jumps all over me and tries to go underneath me..! :rolleyes:

Anyways, hope you all have a fab day, take care and keep going strong.

I have found another tip that works, its an obvious one:

I made an a4 poster with 1 week challenge written on it. I put in 3 columns with no nibbling, 4 litres water and 30 mins exercise. When I go in kitchen I get a reminder as its on my fridge door. As I said obvious but does work so far :)

Chat laters ladies, hey I hope everyone else is still part of the team :confused:

Byeee x

Well done on the exercise Laila, your doing fab !! i haven't even put much thought into exercise at mo let alone get off my arse and do it lol

I made an a4 poster with 1 week challenge written on it. I put in 3 columns with no nibbling, 4 litres water and 30 mins exercise. When I go in kitchen I get a reminder as its on my fridge door. As I said obvious but does work so far

If it works for you hun you keep with it, you can do it !!

Hope Ciara, susan and suranne are all fine too. Bet clare is having a fab time of her camping holiday, wish i was on hols :D

I just did my measurements and in 12 days i have lost 4 inches :party0011: It seems its going from my upper leg faster. Its funny because the only place i can see it is in my face at the moment. Oh and my fingers of all places lol i bought this ring about 6 maybe 7 years ago and i have always had it on the same finger so of course at the time i bought it, it fit nicely well now its to big for that finger so i have had to move it to another finger under another ring to make sure i don't lose it.

Hi guys - hope yr all keeping well. I'm having bad couple of days. really stressed at work an my moods all over place.

Also my weight seems to have gone up since WI on Sunday. I've not had TOTM for 3 years as I used to be really bad with them so hosp put mirena coil in (only other option I had was hysterectomy) which I wasn't ready for. Anyway, had coil taken out 3 months ago as I have PCOS and was getting facial hair earlier this year an wasn't sre if it had something to do with the hormones in the mirena coil or not. As I have sore breasts for a few days now(sorry to be so persnal) an not sure if I am starting to get TOTM symptoms or not. So confused.

The other thing which is getting me down (and yes I am being really selfish and feel guilty about it) My sister is 11 weeks pregnant and has had a rough time with a couple of miscarriages and I'm so pleased for her. At same time I'm so jealous, I've never been able to get pregnant due to a number of medical reasons and I've always wanted a baby. When my best friend had her kids I couldn't go near her until last year and now I love them to bits. I am now feeling like I do't know how I'm going to cope with seeing my sister get bigger. She is trying to include me every step of way and I put huge grin on my face then come home and get upset.

I know I'm being selfish and love her to bits and so so pleased for her but finding my emotions are everywhere.

I'm sorry to sound off but can't talk to my parents an sister about it.

Anyway, hope your all well and keeping strong with cd xxx

sue - just wanted to send u big hugs hun, i know how u feel in a round abouts fashion. Your not wrong for feeling like this babe, its very hard to deal with this sort of thing. I don't have any advice for you as i cant deal with my own issue. Just want you to know i'm always here to listen to how ur feelings and in some ways understand what its like to want a child, yes i have 3 children but events have made me crave another and my partner isn't ready yet ( will be his first ) also due to weight its put things on hold and leads to many arguments in my house.

I have also found it hard when having people around me having children when i long to be in there shoes :cry:

sue - just a quick question hun and if its to personal don't answer but can ur medical issues be resolved so that one day you can have children ?

Hi Sass, thanks , no I wanted to try treatment against doctors advise a few years ago but my then boyfriend (who had 4 kids himself) did not want me to try as we was warned that I was putting myself in danger. I told him it was my risk to take but he wouldn't. I'm now 37 and been single for 4 years as I decided 10 yrs ago to put my all into a career and up until this year (and a breakdown last yr) I was working 55-60 hrs a week to keep me busy. My weight went up and I sort of lost the real me. I lived with a violent man in my 20's and so with everything that has gone on I hid from myself as thought I was not meant to have normal life. I'm now this size 24 person who is trying to find out who I am and would like eventually to find a man I can trust. When people ask why I stay single I say cause I don't need anyone yet I know that I would like to find someone eventually. But with not being able to have kids, being this big, and having major trust prob I feel it won't happen. I never let people get close and always shut myself away. (sorry i'm going on a bit)

I'm so to hear you are also having "baby" prob. Hopefully if we lose our weight you can try then xx

I'm sure that both our problems will get sorted and what's great is your on the right path now. I have put on weight due to this issue too. I had crazy mood swings last year and it all stems from the whole baby issue. I tell ya what hun when we get to goal we will have to get together go out fishing and catch you the bestest man in liverpool, i have an auntie there so never a problem to come and stay over at hers lol Don't you ever feel alone or like you have to deal with all this yourself, i'm always around, bloody sado me, spend most my days at my pc at the moment lol

Thanks Sass, and you've made me laugh. Will look forward to fishing once we are at goal. I'm here for you too if yr mood swings come back or for any other reason.

And your not a sado spending lots of time on pc - wish I could. This site is so good for everyone of us xx

Hi Susan

Big big hugs lady for you lady :hug99:I have some idea of what you are going through and its hard. I have cysts that seem immune to all treatment, even my surgeon is amazed at their resilience..what can I say my womb is a cysts dream residence, one of them is as big as a melon (galla) although looking at my distended tum you'd think there was a grove of watermelons in there LOL

Anyway we have been trying unsuccessfully for a while now and all around me my friends and family are having beautiful little babies. We've decided to put things on hold for a few months until I'm in better shape although at my age, biology is against me :( Never give up hope though as we don't know what is in any of our futures. If you need a sympathetic ear message me anytime

Hi to everyone else too, sorry that I have been such a lousy poster but hopefully I'll have more free time soon x C

Thanks Caira .

I know I should discuss it with my family but it takes the pleasure out of it for them. It'll be 1st grandkid for my parents.

Going to aqua running tonight so can take frustration on in pool.

Hope everyone is have a good day xx

Good Morning All - How is everyone, did you all have a good day yesterday ?

I had a manic day yesterday, I had to go and do a big food shop because we had run out of everything, then i dragged my OH down to B&Q which is a 20min walk to get us a new lawnmower and then when we got back we sorted the garden out after our two lovely dogs (not) had trashed it.

I was soo tired and moody come tea time it was unreal and i got really annoyed when i tried to explain to chris ( OH ) that i did all that yesterday on 1 shake. I felt shaky and dizzy but he was like " well if it makes you feel any better i haven't had much to eat today either " i was like wtf !!! you have just stood there and eaten a whole pack of biscuits lol and he did have lunch before we walked to B&Q. GRRRRRRRRRRR !!!

I did manage to have my second shake yesterday but then i fell asleep at about 8ish so i didnt get to have my 3rd oooppps :wave_cry: I have got myself into a good routine with my shakes at the moment, i have my first shake at about 11.30 -12ish, second when everyone is having dinner at about 6-7ish and then i have been having porridge at about 10pm which is yummy and warm and makes me sleep really well too. I like saving something for the evening because that's normally when i'm most hungry so it works for me.

I'v got abit of a manic day today aswell :cry: Iv got my WI and then i need to come back and do my housework and washing, OMG its never ending in this bloody house !! Looking forward to my wi today though so that the only good thing about today.

This week has gone so fast, i cant believe my wi has come round already and that i have been on the diet for 2 whole weeks woohooo.

Evening lady's

wi for me today and i lost 4lbs :D was hoping for more but i'm still very happy with that. Means i have almost lost my first stone on cd bar that stubborn pound that wouldn't come off for today :D

How are you all doing/feeling today ? My hay fever is driving me bonkers but apart from that i'm good.

was wondering weather we are going to enter in our losses this week ? I don't mind doing it this week whilst we decided who is going to do it from then on. I think i just need your weight in pounds for last week and your loss for this week by 3pm sunday in a private msg. I don't have a clue how to work it all out yet but i will give it a try.

Hi Sass

Well done on your WI thats great (your clothes must weigh a pound so theres your 1st stone )

My WI is sunday morning so I'll let you know afterwards.

Sounds like you had a really busy day yesterday.

Where is everyone else? hope everyone is keeping well.

Off work tomorrow, taking my parents out for the day to celebrate my mum's birthday.

No plans for rest of weekend. Will need to keep busy so I don't stray.

Take care xx

Morning all, hope your all well ?

sue - have a great day out with your parents today.

I'm pleased to say that today i don't plan on doing anything at all !! i'm going to chill all day :D

I weighed myself this morning and i'm 0.5 of a lb into the 16's :talk017: cant wait to see that 16 mark fly by and to get into the 15's wooohooo love this diet. I'm also starting to see a difference in places around my body. I have a pinch of my fat on my hips regularly to see if i can tell that the tyre is getting smaller and well today i had a pinch and it really does feel like its shrinking. I also had an outfit on yesterday that i bought for my birthday in february which was kinda tight at the time but yesterday i felt really comfortable in it. I maybe the only one here like it but at my biggest most my clothes felt really uncomfortable at a size 24 so if i had been out for the day the first thing i would do when getting home would be put my P.J's on, iv kinda got a reputation in the family for it lol and its what people normally get me for xmas and birthdays. For my 30th pmsl i asked my OH to get me this lovely soft purple dressing gown and a nice pair of cropped p.j's and i was over the moon with them. Anyway my point was yesterday after getting in from my busy day out i didn't come straight in and put my p.j's ( shock :eek: !!! ) which shows how much better i feel in my clothes at the moment.

Back