★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

Morning Ladies!

This is just a quickie, cos I'm sooooo tired, I can barely hold my arms up! I@m back from camp, having a completed CD 100% and walking a minimum of 5 miles a day! We've windsurfed, kayaked, beached, climbed, glass-painted, you name it, we've done it!
It's been glorious weather on the Isles of Scilly- just like Greek islands in some places. I'm so brown (I usually go red)- honestly it's not dirt!

Anyway, I will catch up with all of you shortly when I have a bit more energy, but right now, I think I need another lie down!

Have a great day, girls and I'll chat to you later :D xx

Morning hun, welcome back. Sounds like a week in bed is needed after all the fun you have had !! well done for sticking to plan 100% that's amazing, your doing so well.

Heyyy welcome back, sounds like you had good fun. Well done for sticking to it - now that is called willpower!

Have a great day all

laila x

Evening girls :D

Sorry I've not posted for a couple of days - haven't been feeling too good lately & the scales haven't moved since last weigh in so feeling a bit annoyed (have stuck to it 100%). Weigh in is tomorrow am so will find out for sure then.

Clare - Welcome back! Sounds like you had a great time, and well done for sticking to it 100%!

Sass - Well done on getting into the 16's, you're doing brilliantly.

Sue - Good luck for weigh in tomorrow.

Laila & Ciara - Hope you're both having a good day :)

Off to make a hot choc mint now so will catch up soon xx

Evening Girls

Hope your all okay and having a great day.

I had a bad day yesterday, i totaly fell off the wagon and had whatever i wanted to eat yesterday. I was really tired yesterday so when the kids had gone to school i got back into bed and didnt wake till 1.30, because i hadn't had a shake or anything, not even water i woke up sooo hungry and needing to eat something yummy so i dived into the fridge and i had a bowl of pasta that i cooked the day before for the rest of the family, then i ended up down A&E with Alex ( my middle son) as he cut his finger quiet badly on some glass. I got in at about 9.30 in the eveing so then i had 2 rolls :cry:.

I can not explain or understand why i'm doing this to myself as i got on the scales yesterday morning to finally see i was at last in the 16's so was so happy, so why do i keep taking those few steps backwards ?

Also after i had eaten those foods my tummy hurt so badly it was unreal, my stomach must have shrunk and the amount that i put in it yesterday was not good.

I really want to make sure i don't do this again but i'm unsure how to stop it happening, its like i just give into those demons and think oh well one day wont hurt and i will get back into ketosis no problem.

But now i'm sitting here and i really do regret eating and i am very worried that i have effected my loss this week. I cant afford to waste this money every week by messing about. I want to lose this weight more than anything but i just crumble when that demon says EAT!!!!

I have been okay today, though i did have some cottage cheese (which was one of the things my CDC said was okay for me to pick should i need to eat ) but i even think i shouldn't be relying on this. It could also be what leads me to eat more ?

SO from now on i want to pledge that i wont touch any food what so ever not even the "allowed foods" that my cdc said i could have.

Sorry for my whine but i'm so mad with myself.

I want to win, i have to win !!!

Morning Lady's

How are we all doing ? Hope your all having a great weekend.

Just to remind you all that its today that we should enter in our losses, I don't mind if we don't do it this week but if you want to then send your losses and you weight in pounds last week in a pm and i will pass it on.

I'm aiming for a 100% day today, i have been struggling a little but i know i only have myself to blame so today and hopefully from now on i am going to take control of those demons and i will not give in anymore :innocent0001:

Hi everyone,

Clare welcome back, sounds like you had fun
Leila and Ciara - hope your both ok
Suranne - good luck with your W~I

Sass - Sorry to hear you had a bad day, keep at it hun. We are all having times when we lapse - I suppose its only natural as its such a hard diet to stick at 100%. I've just been to tesco an got chicken in for next few days to pick on. I can always freeze it if I don't feel like it. Stay strong and don't give up. Big hugs to you babe x

Well, I only had a 2lb weight loss which I was totally disappointed about and so was my CDC but as she reminded me that 17lbs in 3 weeks which is really good. We're wondering if it maybe my TOTM (haven't had one for so long) but getting symptoms like flushes etc

Need to try an stay determined for next week an hopefully have bigger loss.

Not up to much today, prob sit out back yard an read xx

sue - as i said im my pm hun 2 lb of fat is a huge amount, we just look at the number and associate 2 with being small but in weight terms its alot of fat so :D your doing fab !!

Thanks sass, how comes its so easy to put on and so hard to get off???

Anyway, forgot to mention I've lost 2 inches of my waist and 1 1/2 in off my chest so please with that.

wow nice inch loss there. I know its so upsetting knowing just how easy it is to put the weight on but toget it off seems like such a hard task but we will all do it, i have faith in us all !!

I'm pleased that I'm toning up - and really enjoying the aqua. I used to stay in work till 8pm and now I'm working to my 8 hrs and doing someting for me - it feels strange but great. For yrs my family and friends have tried to get me to slow down at work and now I am and actualy enjoying it xx

Good for you sue, you deserve to take some time for yourself. Bet your family and friends are happy for you too.

evening lady's, just to let you know that i couldn't submit our losses this week as we need a minimum of 3 and we only had two.

Hope you have all had a fab day, i'm fighting the demons right now and i'm winning so far woohoo.

hi Sass - keep on fighting

I've spent all day trying to reconnect to internet. since I've changed provider I've had nothing but problems and keeps crashing - at least its kept me occupied.

hope everyone is having a good day - can't believe the weekend is nearly over xx

Hi ladies,

well done all of you. This diet is hard so just keep going. I had a 2 lb loss this week even though I lost the will to live at one point and ate everything in sight. Started again today, so hpefully will get there again.

Sass - you will be ok hun, just keep focussed and carry on. This diet is very hard you just have to stay positive and get back on track.

Susan - 2lb is a great loss, better than nothing and even better than gaining!

Anyways hope your all well, sorry havn't had a chance to read all the posts, will write again later.

Bye xxx

Hey Girls,

I'm so sorry, Sass, about WI- My computer is totally fried and not been able to get on OH's all day because we've been trying to fix it. The earliest WI I have is next Monday (6th) so I won't be able to enter results until then, so sorry hun :(

Susan & Laila; 2lbs is a great loss! Have you picked up a bag of sugar lately (prolly not on CD lol)

Sass; how have you gotten on today? Hope you've been able to stay focussed!

Well so far I've been 100% all the way, but I've had a really emotional day and I really wanted to eat! I didn't though- I just screamed at my OH instead, poor thing, while he spent his day off trying to fix my computer- he is a doll and now I feel quite guilty :(

Nevermind- tomorrow is a new day.

Stay strong, ladies, we can do this! xx

Afternoon Ladys - Hope your all well, i'v got a wee headache today but that's a good sign in my book, maybe i will get back into ketosis today which is a long time coming in my book. Teach me wont it !!!

Clare - Don't worry about the wi hun. Sorry to hear you had abit of an emotional day yesterday but not as sorry as i bet your OH is, god these men will need a medal when we are at goal, well i know mine will. Thanks for asking how i was yesterday, i did well tbh, i'm just a little bit upset with myself for doing it in the first place as its taken me so long to get back into ketosis this time. You are doing so well still being 100%, keep going hun xx

Not sure what we will do about WI's because i'm going to start seeing my CDC every two weeks from this Thursday, though i will prolly go and get weighed on the boots scales in-between as i'm abit worried that waiting 2 weeks to be weighed might not motivate me so much and i must admit i do like to see those scales moving each week.

Anyway i'm off to sit in the garden with my book, its to nice to be inside :D

hey sass,

you will be ok as long as you get back on wagon and make a resolve to stick to it. I know from experience that I have almost become addicted to bingeing and its the worst place to be in. So just keep going hun. You will be ok and you WILL get to goal.

Off to have my tetra lunch, have a good day all, im hoping to get below 200lbs this week, lets see what happens!

Chat later luvvies

laila x

Good Morning, Ladies!

I hope you are all well :D Just a quickie from me to let you know my computer is back up and running so I'll be here a little more often from now!

Anyway, I'm running late, so have a great day all of you and I'll check in later xx

Hey everyone,

Hows it going? Just to let you know im temporarily ss+ until I can get the momentum for SS 100%. I didn't want to be in this group and not let you know hehe.

Hows everyone enjoying the heat, phhhheeeew its hot! My parents are from India and I have felt hot weather but this is pretty close....i couldn't breathe last night in my sleep lol.

Have to get the bus to work today, all those smelly men who forgot what deodarant is, lol lovely!!

Anyways, hope you all have a fantastic day in the sun, and will post again soon.

Laila x

Back