★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

Hey Girls!

Hope you had a great day- TOTM (I think!!!!) started again- it's being a real nuisance and can't make up it's mind (sry if TMI)

Anyway, another day 100% so I'm pleased...now working out strategies to avoid all the end of term parties where there's food!!! One's on my birthday and I really want to eat, but as I have been 100% so far I don't know what to do- it is my 30th, so a pretty big occasion. My OH bless him wanted to do lots of things for me b4 I started CD, but now I'm just wondering if we save it for a big celebratory goal party or meal. My Mum and her hubby are visiting from Sweden especially, so I'm desperately trying to work out what to do!!!!

Anyway, hope you've all achieved today, and if you've struggled, don't worry- fresh start again in the morning.

Bedtime now, so night night xxx

Morning all

Hope we are all keeping cool somehow in this heat :D

Clare - If i was you i would enjoy your birthday as a non dieter, you have done amazingly well to stick to it 100% for as long as you have. I have had 2 blips in that time. I'm sure a nice meal out with all your family will not do you to much harm. Just think of all the food you would have eaten leading up to you birthday that you haven't eaten due to this fab diet. so all i'm really trying to say is a nice meal wont do much harm but kick u out of ketosis and hay you can work on that after. Your 30th is a special occasion so celebrate and relax about it hun. xxx

Laila - Good luck with the SS+ hun. being on ss+ has no effect on the team wi's as i have read you can still have those great weekly losses.

Sue - Hope that internet isnt giving you to much of a headache, Hows things going with the diet ?

Suranne and ciara hope all is well with you both.

I'm being good since my blip on friday, it took me a long time to get back into ketosis but hay im there now and really dont want to slip up again but hayho will deal with this diet on a daily basis and today i feel strong. I'v got so much to do today but its so hot, think i will just do the bits i have to do like paying the blasted council tax and my eldest needs some need shoes for school so they are also a must. Its also a big day for my middle son who is 11 as its his induction day at his secondary school today so i'm abit worried for him though he is full of confidence and was ready at 7.30 this morning pmsl bless him. Got lots of housework mounting up but i'm sure as hell not sweating buckets doing it ( i'm so lazy) hate housework sometimes. Oh is off work too today so will drag him to the shops today which im sure is just the way he wants to spend his only day off this week :D

Anyway i better dash and get myself sorted out, speak to all you lovelys later this evening, have a great day. xxxx

Hey all!

Thanks for that, Sass...atm I'm thinking my family could get a curry and I could have chicken tikka and something vegetable and plain (low carbs/sauce) At least then I could celebrate- on the other hand I'm not sure until I get there- it's like an angel/devil on my shoulders!!! I can't have chinese- I'd get way to carried away!!!

Anyway, it is really hot!!! We had sports day today, so we're all a bit pooped, followed by a picnic with the parents on the school field- very tiring! Oh well, at least I drank loads of water- managed to escape inside to make a shake when others were tucking into cheese sandwiches!!! ARGH!

So pleased you're back in ketosis, Hun, will make things a whole lot easier :D

Hope Laila, you're having a good day on SS+ and that Susan, Suranne and Ciara are well too!!!

Must dash, have banana mousse in the fridge calling to me!! xx

Ow chinese is my biggest downfall, i was only dreaming about it this morning. :drool:

Yep sounds like a go with the flow kinda plan for your bday is a good one but you must enjoy it, your only 30 once, and if your anything like i was before mine in feb you will be saying thank god !!! I so didn't want to hit the BIG 30 !!!

Anyway been really good myself today, went to the shops and did my bits then OH got himself a yummy looking pasta pot from M&S and i got some yummy water then he wanted a frappuccino and i got a yummy black coffee from starbucks which was nice but had a very strong taste so i only drunk half. Then we went to BHS and i was looking at some swimming gear as my mum is moving closer to me at the end of july and she will also be close to the local swimming pool so i asked her if she would come to some sort of aqua fitness ( yet to find out what they do there) and she said yep :D so i was kinda window shopping for something i would feel good in and i found some lovely swimwear, its funny because i have never looked at stuff like this i never knew what there is about and i had great fun today matching this with that, think my OH couldn't wait to get home lol. I so cant wait to go shopping at goal !!!

I weighed myself on Boots scales today and i weighed in at 16.12 which is fab, i so couldn't wait to get into the 16's, iv got my official wi tomorrow so cant wait for that. I was going to get 2 weeks worth from my cdc this week but i had to get my boys some shorts, was way to hot for the clothes they had which has only left me with enough money to get one weeks, not a real problem though.

I'v been trying to work out what dress size i could be in by the beginning of September, its my grandmas 70th party and i want to wear something really nice so have been looking about but i just don't know if i will still be in the 20's+, i'm currently in a 22 with a waist size of 44 inches but to be in an 18 which would make me so happy i would need to drop 10 inches to give me a waist of 34 based on next sizes, though i will say in next a size 22 would be a 38 inch waist ??? and i'm in a 22 but have a 44 inch waist, oh well lol but anyway. Maybe i will just have to wait till closer the time.

I better get off and cook the family's tea, think i'm going to have an ice cold strawberry shake Yummmmmmmmmmy!!

Hope you enjoy your banana mouse clare.

Catch ya all soon xxx

Good morning!

Phew it's hot!!! Oh well, it's keeping my tan from the Isles of Scilly so I'm not complaining too much. Got tennis club at lunchtime today, so that should work up a sweat too!

As for the dress-size it's a bit hard to tell- I'm nearly 2 stone lighter than my heaviest, yet I'm still a 22 in my bottoms (baggy round my thighs and bum, but waiting for my belly to catch up!) I would hope to be at least an 18 by September..I'm gonna kick up my exercise during the summer holidays!

I think all you can do, Sass is see nearer the time. Congrats on getting into the 16s though Hun, that's another great milestone. My scales are saying 15st1lb atm, and i'm totm so I'm desperately hoping to be in the 14s at weigh-in next on Monday!!!

Anyway, hope everyone has a good day (would be good to hear from all of ya!!) and I'll check in later xx

woohoo had my 3rd wi today and i lost a whole 4lbs this week, i'm over the moon seems as i bliped and then it took me so long to get back into ketosis. :talk017:

I'm off to update my stats on my ticker and my profile but will be back at some point to catch up with you all. :D

Hi everyone,

4 lbs!!! Thats great, it really helps to see how a 'blip' affected the weight loss and usually once you get over it it really doesnt do much to affect the loss! The mind games are the worst part though.

I weighed myself this morning and im nearly 200lbs yay so will wait to see what my cdc scales say on sunday weigh in.

How have you all been in the heat, I have not been able to sleep at all, wa driving me crazy and house is in a state as I was just sitting in front of the fan not doing anything. Have the day off today to tidy up and sort out the house now its a bit cooler.

Hope you all have a great day!

Laila x

Afternoon all - Hope your all doing well and feeling good :D
Oh yes its much cooler here too, i woke this morning to the lovely sound of rain, i mean i love the sun but i also love those nice rainy days sitting indoors lol in my pj's hehehe anyway tbh the heat over the past week didn't bother me much, my house tends to stay kinda cool. I have been doing my housework in the evening as i found it was easier then :D Today though i have been mega lazy and i got back into bed once the kids went to school and woke at 12.00pm oppps alarm bells started ringing because that's what i did last friday and i ended up being so hungry i ate pasta so anyway i got up and made the most yummy iced cold strawberry shake which i really enjoyed so i made sure we didn't have deja voo. So that's a whole week in the 100% bag and i intend to carry that on as i cant wait to see my scales race through 16's and into the 15's.

I was wondering how come i don't feel as energetic as some people do on this diet i mean i can have energy but if i do to much i tend to get tired really fast or start to feel dizzy, though i do keep forgetting i'm taking 2 hay fever tabs at mo, should only be one but my hay fever is so bad right now so maybe its them making me so tied as they do say "may cause drowsiness" i just need some energy soon as i have some decorating to do and i really want to get it done soon :D How are you all doing on the energy front ?

Laila - its great to hear your almost at the 200lb mark hun. That must make you feel so good !!!

Hey hun,

Yeah to be honest, I didn't realise how much I had achieved until I sat down and thought about it...am really chuffed and thinking positive has given me the resolve to keep going.

I suppose we do beat ourselve up over the little mistakes, but when we look at the bigger picture we can see how far we have come.

Jst looked at your ticker, 41 lbs thats amazing, 9 more lbs and you can put one of those cool little 'I lost 50 lbs' badges on your sig. :D You have done so well.

I suppose this journey is NOT going to be a walk in the park but every few weeks you think pheeeew I have stuck to it as much as possible so im not doing that bad and we have always bounced back which is the most important thing.

Oh im so philosophical today, how sad but sometimes you do get those 'moments' on this diet.

I feel really upset with myself that I let this stupid woman at work make me depressed and have a binge though, she is probably one of the handful of people who would like to see my inflate back to how I was plus a few more lbs and say 'i told you so'. So i keep a mental image of her in my head, and her face when im slimmer than her LOL. She even offered me a box of milk tray the other day, saying they were a gift and do I want them, as she had one box already, im like hmmmmm....think we are clever do we lol.

Anyways ladies, to all the people waiting for us to fail, you can wait till the cows come home, becuase we are getting to our goals kicking, screaming!!!!

ok madness over... have a great day hunnies!

Laila x

Hi everyone, not posted for a while so have got lots to catch up on! Hope you are all having a good day.

Had my weigh in on Sunday - I lost 5lbs, so really pleased with that after the 2lb loss the week before.

Off to read through the posts I've missed so will be back later :D

After reading Lailas post about siting down and taking a moment to realise what you have achieved since starting your diet mission, be that now or a past diet, which ever way its all taking you down the right path to a healthy, fun and fullfilling life.

After reading Lailas post about looking at my ticker i took a good look and ....

I noticed when i started on my mission i had 138 pounds to lose and now i have 97 !!! under 100 woohoo
I also take on board what Laila said about getting to the 50lbs lost mark and getting a funky new badge !!!
Then i noticed that my BMI has gone from 49.2 down to 42, which isnt to far from being in the 30's range.
I have gone from a size 24 to a size 22 and my 22's are starting to get lose so bring on the 20's !!!
I'm much much happier in my self, dont have my down moments as i did last year.
My bloody Pressure is coming down.
I also after reading that some of you lady's are doing fun stuff like aqua fit have decided i'm going to start at the end of the month, which is something i would never have done before.
I am gaining confidence little by little as these pounds shed away.

All of those things i have mentioned here are why i'm still doing this 7 months into the year, after making a promise to myself on the 30th of December. I felt so fat and ugly and worthless that i had to do something. Yes this is a long road but i have just realised that yes !! 7 months on and i'm still fighting which means so much to me.

Thank you Laila for pointing out my ticker, you have given me tons of motivation and i think that you lady's should take a moment to really sit down and think about what your achieving because its really mind blowing and is changing your life for the better for ever xxx

Our thread now has stars lol

Was wondering why out team thread didn't have stars like the rest of them so i decided to take a look and i found out you can vote on the begging post and i gave it an excellent vote and now we have 5 stars woohoo.

Hi everyone, sorry not been on. Congrats on losses. Glad your all sticking to it and keeping ok.

I'm still having probs with computer. Internet only seems to work every couple of days. I've tried resetting it an it still keeps losing connections.

I've not had a good week with diet. Got my TOTM an been really ill with it. Ended up at docs and have had to start taking clotting tabs and hormone tabs. They have said I really do need to seriously consider hysterectomy now. I spent whole day crying an my parents came over so my mum could look after me and just felt awful. This is a time when they should be celebrating my sister being pregnant an I feel like its spoiling things for them. I can't even face my sister.

Doc also said that while I'm this bad with TOTM I must eat so I've been having chicken and white fish. I really thought I'd have a big loss this week but so far I'm just staying same. I haven't even been able to exercise which I am starting to love.

ANyway, how's everyone managing the heat. Been raining here and meant to rain this weekend. Why can't we have proper summers???

Anyway, take care and keep up good work everyone xx

Sorry to unload on you all.

Hi Sue - I'm really sorry things are so tough for you right now. I hope that in some way things get sorted for you and everything works out. I know that you are feeling so bad about this happening whilst your family should be celebrating your sisters events but yours are just as important hun and don't think otherwise.

I think your doc is right in advising you to eat so don't you feel bad or worry about the diet right now. Your current health issue is so much more important right now.

Internet permitting please come here as often as you like diet or no diet. We are always here for you hun xxx :hug99:

Thanks Sass, I contacted my CDC yesterday and seeing her tomorrow afternoon. I've carried on with shakes so I get the vitamins and been eating chicken, fish and omelette. The one thing i'm pleased about is i've not had carbs. considering i always lived on bread and pasta before, when I was told to eat I immediately went for the chicken instead of my old type of meals. feeling a bit better today as scales went to 189 so thats still 2lb. Still disappointed but glad its not increased and if this totm carries on I know I can still be sensible and look after my health as well as not ruin what i've done so far.

Trying to be positive about situation and i'm going to see my haematologist in August now (earlier if I get appointment) and see if there are any new drugs that can help clot blood so I can put off operation till I've lost my weight. If I can be slim it will help me feel more normal with or without my ovaries.

thanks for yr support sass xxx

Hey, Susan,

I want to echo the great advice that Sass has already given, you must look after yourself, hun. You are making good choices in the food you are eating and your body should let you know if it feels better for it.

You must not worry about spoiling things for your sister, it must be really tough for you, I'm sure she understands that. At least, too, you have the support of your parents. Just keep talking to each other.

Hopefully your CDC can give you some good advice and August is not too far away to see your hematologist.

Keep talking to us hun, we are all here for you xx

Susan your doing well, keep it up, we all have ups and downs and if you can keep yourself in check in the low times, you have done excellent.

Only quick message, keep going, im going ok so far hayfever driving me insane but apart from that ok.

wil update later on, have a good day all!

Laila x

Good morning ladies!
Sun is shining today, so I'm up early to get that washing on the line!!!
Need to make sure I drink enough water today, not enough yesterday, and I still had half a pack left to have yesterday, but was too tired and went to bed (about 1am lol).

I can't submit any WI results I'm afraid today as I don't get weighed until Monday. But the good news is I should have a bigger loss for next week (let's hope!)

My scales say I'm into the 14s this morning, so things are looking up!!!

Have a good day :D Check in with you later xxx

Back