★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

Hey Laila!

4lbs is fantastic, do not be disappointed with that! More importantly, you've been 100% and are in ketosis again! You should start to feel the benefits of that soon. Don't over-do the exercise, hun, one thing at a time- focus on the diet xx

Hi everyone

Emma, I'm so sorry about your Nan and it must have been really tough for you and you family to make the decision about your grandad. Sending you big hugs(())

I understand what your going through with PCOS as I have it and I'm on my 12 day of TOTM and been so heavy that Dr's want me to have hysterctomy. If you ever ned to chat I'm here for you

Sass - good luck on atkins and take care. Don't be a stranger and come and chat to us all and let us know how you are getting on.

I'm going looking for new computer at weekend. I'm thinking probs with computer might be cause this one is 8 yrs old and hasn't enough memory and getting so frustrated with it.

I am so angry with my closest friend today. She text me and asked me to go over saturday night for Pizza and wine. I told her I'd go but would be drinking water and could not have Pizza but would still like to go for a catch up. She then text me saying I should get a veggie pizza as she wasn't sitting there eating with me not. I told her that as I had 9 stone to lose I was too determined to ruin it for 1 night and didn't mind her eating. She then said she wouldn't do that as I'd make her feel self conscious and greedy and that I shouldn't be so strict on my diet and I was a loon. I told her that it was important to me as I need to lose for me to feel better and also for my health. She then went on about how it would make me miserable and I should have day off a week and just cut down, not diet.

I am so upset an angry. She really doesn't understand how I feel about myself even though she knows how much I hate myself like this.

I've stopped texting her as I feel I will say something bad cause of my anger.

Anywell hope your all ok xx

hi everyone,

hey susan... oh no hate it when people dont understand how hard it is. Ive start avoiding events now as sometimes its hard enough telling yourself no then when other people start its so hard. But good idea to stop texting, sometimes friends can make things even harder lol.

Is she big by any chance? One of my friends is big like me and we are the worst pair, used to eat take aways together all the time, so i know how u feel when friends dont support u.

Hope your ok, dont worry too much, i suppose its just part of this journey, some people wont ever understand how hard it is for us to make this change in our lives.

How is your diet going? How have you been feeling otherwise?

take care luv x

hi Laila, no she's a size 14 and always going on about how frumpy she feels and yet i'm a size 24 an supposed to be happy like this.

She has two little kids who i spend a lot of time with and yet she doesn't understand how bad i'm feeling about not being able to have kids.

It's made me feel so isolated. if my closest friend doesn't understand me then how will everyone else ?

Sorry for sounding off just upset

thanks for listening

luv sue xx

oh, forgot to add diet going ok, still having chicken of a night but been really good xx

Hi everyone, how has your day been? My scales have budged an looks like I'll have at least 2lb loss again by Sunday. I've been so good but feeling hungry right now.

Got a busy time next couple of weeks. Going to Rugby with work on Wednesday for 3 days then the following Monday i'm off to Belfast (with work) for 2 days. Going to be hard to be good but will do my best and take tetra's. Does anyone make hot chocolate? whats best way? Room I'm staying in at Rugby (training school) is quite warm an no fridge so can't keep anything cold.

No plans except computer hunting this weekend. I've not text friend back and she hasn't contacted me again so no idea if we are meeting up.

Have a good evening xx

Hi ladies, hope you are all having a good day.

Emma - Sorry to hear about your nan. You've done really well to stick with it during such a tough time.

Sass - Hope atkins is going well for you and keep us updated with how you're doing.

Laila - Well done on your 4lb loss! Great to hear your back on track.

Clare - Well done on getting into the 15's! It's such a great feeling when you move into the next stone down. I'm hoping I can get into the 13's this week, it's only just over a two stone loss from what i started at, but seems much more when I think I was in the 16's and could soon be in the 13's!

Sue - Hope you're ok. I tried for 3 years to conceive and eventually had to have IVF (which worked first time thankfully) so completely understand how you're feeling. If you ever need to chat, you know where I am x

Re the diet, I haven't done too badly the last few days, but really need to up my water intake so concentrating on that at the moment. I have PCOS aswell and used to only have one or two periods a year - since being on CD I've now had two in the space of a month so it's taking some getting used too.

Sorry Sue - posted at the same time so missed your post!

Never made hot choc with the tetras, but sure I read somewhere on here that some people do (they said that they just pour the tetra into a mug and then add hot water as far as I can remember). I make hot mint choc with the sachets and it's really nice!. I normally have one of a evening before I go to bed.

Good luck with the computer hunting x

Thanks Suranne. It's amazing how many of us having PCOS or infertility problems. Really pleased IVF worked for you.

Your doing so well on this diet well done xx

Morning ladies!

Hope you are all feeling positive this morning, despite the weather! I'm cleaning frantically because my Dad will be here soon to take me out (my birthday's on Tuesday!!!), so we're going shopping- hopefully for some new clothes!!! Then tomorrow my Mum arrives from Sweden to stay for 2 weeks, which I'm really looking forward to, but there's so much to be done AND there will be food in the house! Eeek!

Feeling a bit dizzy and sick to be honest, think it's where I've been cleaning the guinea pigs out, but now I really think I need to go and lie down :(

Re the hot choc: I make mine just the same way as shakes so they don't go lumpy- water first, shake then hand-blend- makes it nice and frothy too. I try not to add to much water (more like the amount for a mousse) then blend and top up afterwards.

Anyway, (I say that alot, don't I?) better shoot, loads to do and not enough time!

Have a good day xx

PS- I'm thinking of eating on my birthday- it is a really special occasion and I've not cheated at all the whole time (well, I don't count coke zero as cheating as it has no affect on me)- I'm thinking if we order and Indian takeaway (I'd be too tempted by poppadoms if we went out) I could just have chicken tikka (no sauce) and something spinachy. What do you think?

Hi Clare

Have a great day shopping. Bet your excited to see your mum. Enjoy choosing new clothes.

As fr as your Birthday meal, you should go ahead and enjoy it and don't feel guilty about eating. You can go back to normal (thats our diet now) once all your celebrations are out the way. Your birthday is once a year so have fun. You know you are losing the weight and will continue to do so after your birthday.

I'm going to be spending my bithday in Crete in October and will be going the mexican with my friends who live there. I'm not going to let my loosing weight interfere with if as by then I'll have done so well, that I'll know I can do it again especially as I want to hit Target in January.

After my upset with my friend the other day, I am more determined than ever now to continue. Call me stuborn but its my life and I will tell her how upset I am about her attitude with me losing weight and my choice of how I do it when I see her.

Hope you all have a great day xx

Morning ladies!

Susan, I think you're absolutely right to stick to your guns about your friend. Any friend should know how much this means to you and that you need support, even if it means you have to point it out to them.

I'm very excited, but have lots to do! Mum should've touched down in Heathrow now and she'll get here about 6.30pm. Crumbs! Washing, tidying, shopping! ARGH!!!

Anyway, spose I'd best get on it...while wearing my size 20...YES 20!!! cropped jeans, I'm so skinny whoop whoop! xx Have a great day, Y'all! xx

Just some pics to show progress- I've posted them on the main forum too :D

21670-albums1538-picture9181.jpg

Afternoon ladies :)

Had my weigh in this morning - lost 3.5lbs so have now lost just over 2 stone since I started 5 weeks ago (started at 16st 1.5lbs and I am now 14st 1lb).

Clare - Well done on getting into your size 20's, you must be delighted! Can't view your pics because I don't have enough posts yet, but I'm going to post as much as I can now so I can get to see them! Hope you have a lovely time with your mum xx

Sue - Hope you're having a good day. With regards to your friend, I agree with Clare. She needs to see how much this means to you and how much you need her support xx

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend xx

Oh Suranne! That's a good loss, well done you :D!

If you want to bump your posts up, post in the word association thread and there's a couple similar- you'll knock your posts up in no time :D

It's a great feeling, losing isn't it- what a fantastic milestone- 2 stone! I hoping to get that by next Monday- I'm almost there :D xx

Morning Lady's

WOW well done to you all for your amazing losses this week, your all doing great and clare like i said in my daily thread on the Atkins part your pics look amazing, there is such a huge difference in your body shape already and all your hard work is showing now in your clothes size. Really well done to you all.

Hope apart from the diet your all doing okay ? The atkins forum is dead quiet with only a few people posting its very slow so i think i will just have to haunt you lovely lot more :rotflmao:

Oh yay hunny! Haunt away! It's really nice to have you here :D Thanks for the compliment, not read the thread yet, but will pop over there shortly. Remember you're always welcome :D

In school atm, just done a lovely lesson all about sex with my year 6s haha! They've been really mature about it, so that's made it ALOT easier.

Well I spose I'd better have my lunch- although I'm not really hungry- I'm upping my water this week as I don't think last week I've had enough- at least I'm getting weighed fortnightly so gives me time to boost my loss (I hope!)

Have a great day all of you! xx

hi guys

Suranne - well done on your weight loss. your doing brilliant

Clare - the difference in your shape is great. well done

sass - good to have you back on threads. doesn't matter what diet your following. We all have same goal to lose our weight so keep with us

I had my weigh in yesterday and have lost 5lbs which i'm pleased about

take care all xx

Hi ladies,

Clare - The difference in your shape in such a short space of time is amazing! Well done x

Sue - :happy096: Congrats on your 5lb loss!

Sass - Great you see you posting here again. Hope atkins is going ok for you x

Laila - Hope you're having a good day x

Enjoy the rest of the evening :)

Sue - huge congratulations of your 5lbs loss hun, thats a huge amount.

Suranne - things seem to be going okay, think i will give it a month and if i'm not happy and i think i can cope with CD again i will come back to the diet but for not i'm testing the water so to speak. How's things with you ?

Clare -
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Clare
Happy Birthday to you....

Happy 30th Birthday Hunnie, have a great day !!!

Lol hope it is today or else i'll loke like a prat.

Hope everyone else is okay, i will try and catch up with you all again later but got to dash for now as i'm off out.

Cya later lady's xxx

Back