★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

Clare - I hope your having a brilliant day and getting lots of prezzies etc. Enjoy. Happy Birthday xxx

Thanks guys!!!! It's my birthday woooooooo!

I've just had some chicken tikka and sag bhajee for dinner and now have a very sore tummy! It's the first time I've eaten anything since I started, but I feel really in control so that's nice and positive :D

Susan, Congrats on your 5lbs hunny, that's huge- I reckon I might put that on this week with that dinner!!!! Seriously, it's fab, well done :D

Anyway, off to celebrate in style now with.......a dvd lol I'm such an old git haha!!! xxx

Hey Clare, oooh so sorry HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :D

Hope you are all ok, went a bit mad recently just couldnt get the motivation to start again, but hopefully back on it now, wts.

Anyways, hope you all have a good day, btw clare your pics are amazing, the difference is so much, you look great!

Speak soon

laila x

Hey Laila!

Good to see your back in control and motivated!! Thanks for the birthday wish btw!

I'm not hopeful at all for Monday's WI- which would've been a fortnight- I seem to have only lost 1lb, so who knows- then again, I did have a pretty mega lost the previous fortnight, so maybe my body's catching up! I've upped my water and am trying really hard- I'm still not cheating!! I was still in ketosis this morning so luckily the Indian didn't take me out of that- I made good choices so I'm pleased :D

Anyway I feel totally pooped today! Think I'm gonna head off for a nap- was sposed to be exercising seeing as I have the evening to myself, but atm all I feel like doing is slumping in front of the telly!!! Well, at least I'm not hungry! xx

Evening all!

Was sposed to go out tonight for staff 'do' but so tired and cold have decided to give a miss. Feeling guilty, but there's no way either I could cope with buffet food- I've surrounded by it all week (end of terms are full of food!) and not succumbed. I'm feeling a bit weak-minded and cold- had to make myself put the packet of ham down just a minute a go, but not before I'd had about a fingernail size nibble. I can't let myself do it at all, but thankfully I've regained control and am currently waiting for my mousse to set :D

Oh dear, when will this rain stop? Still got to go on til Wednesday next week with my bonkers class- crumbs I need a holiday... x

:hug99: Clare my hunnie bunny, you have done so well and a huge well done for putting back that ham !!!

You can get though this, your a strong chick !!! Look at your pics, they really do tell the story of your journey so far and i'm 100% sure you will get over this slightly difficult stage.

School hols are almost upon us soon, good for you but bad for parents like me lol. Saying that i cant wait for them to be off tbh. I have so much planned, i went into bhs on tuesday and got myself a swimming costume so i can go swimming with my boys this holiday which is something i haven't done for along time. Think we are going to try and do some london museums trips too, so busy busy time but at least we can have the odd chill out day with a nice lay in :D

I'm always about if ya ever need someone to chat to hun xxx

Thank you hunny! You are such a sweety. Funnily enough I went out last night and wanted to wear a top that I've had for about 5 years and not had the courage to wear. I put it on and damn me, it was too big! Had to put a safety pin in the neck to hold it up! Lol, oh well, getting lots of compliments about my 'skinnyness' Haha 14 and a half stone, size 18/20 and people calling me skinny hehe.

Anyway still in control, but sooooo tired, can't wait til break up- but lots to prep this weekend for next week and not enough time! ARGH!

Need to boost water intake, only had a hot choc tetra so far today (well I have been asleep for most of it!)

Off to go shopping, the fun never ends! Check in later everyone....where is everyone anyway??? xxx

Hi everyone, how is your weekend so far.

Sass its great that your planning to go swimming - it'll be fun

Clare - fantastic news about your top.

I'm wearing safety pins in my work trousers at the moment and they are so baggy by my bottom. great feeling.

Why are different shop's selling clothes that are meant to be same size and yet aren't? I'm now fitting mainly in 22 bottoms and 24 tops (very big bust -40J) and yet I have a knee length summer dress that I've not got past my bust for 6 years that actually fits and is big on the waist - ITS A SIZE 20. I'm so pleased but then why can't I fit in to other clothes I have stored that are a 20?

I had bad week in work - I don't get on with my 2nd line manager and she is really being a b*&ch to me. Even my staff are noticing. Its really getting to me and knocking my confidence.

On plus side I have just booked a holiday to Luxor for 1 week leaving on 29th July. Has anyone been? I'm going on my own an although I've been to other places alone I'm a bit nervous about this one. I've always wanted to go and got a good deal. Don't know how I'll handle heat as its 41 at moment but if i snooze in my room in afternoon I should be ok (I hope)

Anyway, got my WI tomorrow an think it'll be 3 or 4 lb loss which if it is 4lb I will have lost 2 stone in 6 weeks - amazing

Enjoy rest of day xxx

Morning everyone :) Hope you are all having a good weekend.

I've got my weigh in this morning, so hoping I am into the 13's this week.

Sue - Good luck for your weigh in. I've never been to Luxor, but it looks fantastic. Hope you have a great time, and it'll sounds like it will be good for you to have a break from work xx

Sass - Enjoy the swimming! I havn't been for years so looking forward to taking the girls during the summer.

Clare - Bet it was a great feeling when you put the top on and it was too big! I had a clear out yesterday and got rid of all my old clothes (have kept one pair of trousers though to remind myself how big I was as I'll never be that size again hopefully).

Laila - Good to see you back and hope you're doing ok.

CDC due soon so better go and get showered and dressed. Enjoy the rest of the day xx

Hi everyone

Just a quickie

Lost 3 lb so 1lb off my 2 stone loss. can't believe lost so much in short space of time so really please.

Just off to see my sister an go shopping for suncreams etc

taks car

Good luck suranne

xx

Just a quickie from me too - lost 3.25lbs so I am in to the 13's :D (13st 11.75lbs to be exact!) so I am delighted.

Well done on your loss Sue and hope you have fun shopping :)

hi suranne - well done - brilliant loss, must feel great to be in the 13's

good incentive xxx

Oh well done you too! That's fantastic news! Feels so good to be in another milestone, I bet! My WI's tomorrow, I'm hoping for an OK loss- my scales are showing about 7lbs, but who can tell- that is over a fortnight. I have been a bit naughty eating on my birthday AND Mum cooked a roast last night, so I had a very small, low carb portion instead of 1.5 shakes- I enjoyed it so much, still in ketosis, but don't feel guilty as it was a controlled choice, not a binge- which would've happened if I tried to resist it, no doubt! Back on it 100% today :D xx

Clare - your doing brilliant and 7lb is a lot. if we was on a different diet it would take at least 3 weeks to lose that. Plus you have enjoyed your birthday xx

Afernoon Lady's

Well done everyone on your losses this week and good luck clare on your wi tonight.

1st day of the school holidays today and i'm missing my normal morning routine :( I let my eldest have a friend stay over on Saturday night, i don't tend to let them have friends stay much. Anyway i decided that its not fair on them so i let this friend stay and my boyz had an "all nighter" as they call it in the lounge playing xbox and we got them pizza hut delivered i think they really enjoyed it, though now they want one friend each to stay one night in the week so thats 3 night out of a week they will be having friends over, hmmmmm i think i will have to work it out some other way.

How are you all doing in general ?

Anyway i had better get off, i have to go and help out my parents who are moving and the house they are moving into needs a lot of interior work so i have stupidly offered to lend a hand with some wall paper stripping :(

Evening all! Hiya Sass, hunny!

Lost 8lbs this fortnight, so a good steady loss :D My stats weren't so good as normal, due to the fact I have eaten twice this week, and if I'm totally honest, nibbled the odd bit of meat- I'm really disappointed with myself- not for the weightloss but for nibbling- it's bloody hard with my Mum staying- the fridge is full and we've been eating together which is excrutiating actually. Tonight they cooked fishfingers, something I've been craving- they've all been here all day and to be honest could of had it before I got home, but they are eating now, so I've locked myself in here to try and avoid the smells- OMG POTATOES!

Anyway, should be happy really but just feeling down, I've spent the whole day avoiding a buffet today, as it was my year 6's leavers' assembly, so I've been surrounded by sausage rolls and cake ARGH. I'm not even hungry- but it won't stop my mouth from watering.

Oh dear, sorry for this rant, I'll get back to my usually happy self soon, I expect ^^

Clare - That's a great loss! You're doing really well especially considering you've eaten/nibbled this week (even when you have eaten a meal, it's been planned and you made good choices)- it would be so easy to have eaten exactly what you fancied or to have carried on eating but you haven't, you've got straight back on it so it just shows how much will power you do have. You should be really proud of yourself x

Morning girls - i will second everything suranne has said.

Well done clare on such a great loss.

i will have to post later, i've just seen the bin men and i haven't got my rubbish out grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!

Back