★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

Thanks Suranne, I needed that! I have allowed myself to nibble and I'm cross about that, but yesterday I guess I was just feeling the pressure- much better today :D

Annoying thing is, I come home and head straight for the fridge!! I had a crumb of cheese just a min ago, which is not changing the habits I want to get rid of. I'm hoping when I finish work tomorrow I'll be a bit more focussed during the summer hols (is it summer???????)

Thanks also, Sass, hope you got your bin out!!!!

Haven't heard from Laila or Ciara for a while, so I'm hoping you're both OK!!!

Gotta go buy pressies for tomorrow now, NO CHOCS!

Cya later xxxxxxxx

Hello have returned from the land of AWOL. I didnt want to drain anyone with my negative thoughts so kept away till it was out of the system.

My lack of control really shocks me, need to learn to be more patient and deal with the hunger pangs instead of giving in.

Well done on your great losses, I just need to lose another 2 stone before holiday and I will be happy and then focus when I get back to lose another 4 stone. But will concentrate on the 2 stone first hehe.

ANyways will post again soon, am filling out this stupid application form to apply for promotion doing my head in!!!

Take care

laila x

Afternoon guys,

Hope your all well.

Clare isn't it your last day at school today ? Bet you cant wait for a lay in :D Do you have much planned for the holidays ?

Laila - sorry to hear about the hard time you had but well done with getting back into it again. Its such hard work trying to jump back on so you have done a brill job. Also good luck with the job promotion.

Suranne, ciara and sue i hope your all doing well ?

I'm doing okay so far on the Atkins diet, i lost 3lbs in my first week and today was meant to be my second weigh in but i'm abit reluctant as its totm and i ate a bread roll last Thursday which knocked me out of ketosis and it took me until yesterday to be back in properly. I'm such a diet rebel !! it don't matter what i do i think i will always have those blips, I just need to learn to deal with them and not let one bad thing turn into 10. I think i might brave the scales tomorrow. Anyway i better be off, i need to get the dinner done but i so cant be bothered right now. My dog took me for a walk this morning and my whole body is aching so bad !!!!

Morning ladies!!!

It's the holidays!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Well, I have lots of tidying planned! Off to Leeds for a few days on the 8th August (OH's family and friends) and Mum's still with me until Monday, so guess I'm fairly busy lately.

Good to see you're back, Laila! I have to admit, I've been abit out of control lately- yesterday I went for lunch with the rest of the teachers!!!!!! I couldn't believe it- I did try to stay carb free- I had an omelette with ham and a smidge of cheese :/ but when I had finished, it felt quite greasy :( Then when I came home, Mum was cooking ANOTHER roast! I couldn't stay away from the gravy :(

Oh well, new day today and refocus, back in control. I guess at least my choices have been low carbish and luckily so far, not knocked me out of ketosis!
I think it's teaching me a big lesson though about where my triggers are, so I'm gonna put that knowledge to good use. It does also make me appreciate my OH, who's been so supportive in the way he cooks/eats his meals so it doesn't tempt me!

Good luck weighing-in, Sass- I think I have PMT rumblings atm, so I'm sympathising with you!!

Anyway, gonna shoot, beds to make, bathrooms to clean, shakes to blend.... Have a good day xx

Good morning, Ladies!

Well day 2 of summer hols and I think it's gonna be spent at home, although I have a meeting with some peeps this evening about work (yes, in the holidays!!)

Anyway, having not been 100% for a couple of days, my weakness being corned beef, I'm determined to stick in the 100% today, I really need to get back on track. I'm still losing and ketosis, but nibbling habits from the fridge I really need to nip in the bud now if I'm to maintain successfully at goal.

What things have you guys got planned over the next few days? Anyone else given in to nibbling like me?

Evening all,

How are you all, suranne, ciara, sue & laila ?

Clare - About the nibbling - One reason i stopped cd was because i couldn't cope with the guilt i felt because i kept nibbling but i have to tell you that as long as your nibbling the right thing then its FINE and you really shouldn't kick yourself to much for it because we are only human and eating is a must to live so of course a nibble is bound to happen, try not to get so wrapped up in those odd bits of food that pass your lips hun. I know its easier said than done but i'm sure when i come back to CD i will not worry about the chicken i eat of an evening because its a sensible eat. I say when i come back because i'm more than sure i will. I'm thinking of staying on atkins through the holidays and then coming back once the kids go back. This diet is great but its hard work trying to work out what to eat and it does get just as boring as drinking shakes, atkins is easy on the head in the sense that i get to feel normal and eat with everyone but with as much weight as i have to shift it wont be the diet i stick to till i reach goal. Anywayz i have gone off track a bit there but if you fancy a little bit of the right foods then do it and don't feel bad, feel good about the choice you have made !!!

Thanks Hunny, I know come tomorrow when Mum goes home It'll feel alot easier and I won't be so tempted to eat. Went to a party last night and I made the decision to eat instead of having a pack- stuck to high protein stuff as much as possible- boiled eggs, ham, some green leaves. I did have a sneaky cocktail sausage and lots of cheese, but today I'm still in ketosis and this week I'll begin a new exercise routine methinks. I'm not feeling too guilty, I just want to break old habits. I was full yesterday when I had eaten, yet continued to nibble because the food was there. On the plus side I know what I did and will make sure that doesn't happen again :D Infact, I had so much cheese (prolly not that much rly) that I've satisfied my craving for it and won't be touching the stuff in the fridge!!! The good thing is that I'm still in ketosis :D

It sounds like you have it all planned out, Sass- 'm glad Atkins is working for you and I think it's a good idea while you have the kids home to eat consciously- it's so hard when others are eating around you on CD- when you come back to CD will you do SS+ or 810? Have a meal with your family in the evening? I'm gonna do that when I go visiting in a couple of weeks. If I try to fight it I will make poor choices and eat the wrong stuff, so I'd rather choose from the beginning :D

Golly, I've waffled this morning! Must be all those eggs I had yesterday!!!

Have a good day, all xx

Morning everyone. Hope you are all ok :)

Just a quick one from me as I have got my weigh in this morning and I'm not dressed yet :ashamed0005:, so will pop back later to let you know how I got on and catch up on all the posts I've missed x

Thanks Clare :)

I lost 4.75lbs this week so I am now 13st 7lbs and am over halfway to my goal weight :D Can't believe it's been seven weeks - it's gone so fast!

Hope you're all having a lovely day. Just going to make another shake so be back later x

woohoo well done suranne, that's a great wi. I bet the feeling that your now half way is amazing. keep up the good work hun, you will be at goal in no time.

hi everyone

Suranne brilliant loss well done xx

hope everyone is ok.

I missed my weigh in yesterday - got my toth month back last wed - after just 3 day break so might as well call it totw - so feeling exhausted and really down. couldn't face weigh in so stayed in bed.

I'm off to egypt on wednesday - to luxor - so hoping it will cheer me up as really down. going on my own.

Sorry for not staying in touch and supporting you all - just feel like i'm so low and will bore you all.

Anyway, take care everyone xxx

Morning all,

Sue - I hope you have a lovely holiday hun and that you come back feeling abit happier. I know times are hard for you right now so i'm sending you all my love and best wishes, i really hope things get better for you son. Sorry to hear that totm is haunting you like a nasty ghost, i also hope that sorts itself out soon too. Take care hun and i look forward to hearing from you when you back from your hols xxx

Hope everyone else is okay ?

Chat soon xxx

Hey guys, sorry not been on for a day or so, having mega clear-out here, not stopped!!!

Suranne, congratulations on your excellent loss, I bet it feels good to reach that halfway mark! Does anyone else feel like the time is going so quickly?

Susan, I'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling so low. It's an awful feeling of helplessness, I've been there. I think the holiday will be exactly what you need and I hope that you come back feeling revitalized and ready to cope with anything life throws at you.

Sass, hope you're still tinkering along OK- I had an awful week with food last week, didn't feel traumatised or anything, just was surrounded by it and I did eat on a few occasions. However I did not feel guilty and with Mum now gone home I'm back on it 100% and feeling good with it.

Anyway better shoot, OH is wanting the computer! Can't wait til mine arrives! ARGH!!!

Take care and check in soon xx

Morning Ladys

How are you all today ?

I'm hoping to re start today :D i have just emailed my cdc to see if i can get an appointment to pick up some food packs. I'v got enough to see me through 3 days but i don't want to start unless i know i have my weeks worth there.

I'm feeling strong again and believe it or not i'm actually getting fed up with worrying about what i'm going to eat all day, at least on CD you dont have that problem.

Fingers crossed my cdc will email me back soon :fingerscrossed: I really want to get back on it now !!

CDC has emailed me back so i'm BACK as of now !!!

I'm going to have my first shake in a mo after i have jumped in the bath that is. woohoo i'm feeling rather excited for some reason.

Oh welcome back hunny! I know what you mean about not having to worry about what to eat- that's what drove me over the edge in teh first place- I used to obssess over it!!!

I have some exciting news- I'm unnofficially into the thirteens this morning, so I'm feeling all bouncy- apart from nasty first day of TOTM :(

What shake have you had? I just had yummy vanilla! mmmmm x

BIG CONGRATULATION ON SEEING THOSE 13's HUN.

I have just had a fruits of the forest for my first shake, forgot how good they were tbh. :D

I'v also asked to be part of the 100% no food mention boards because i'm feeling really strong right now and i think i can stick to ss. I'm so pleased to be back, i almost cried when my cdc said she could fit me in today.

Now that i have had my break and i have experienced the grass on the other side so to speak i really think my head is where it needs to be. Anyway i better be off soon as i need to catch the bus to see my cdc.

How about we set ourselfs a little team challenge ? I will have a think of one whilst i'm out. See you all later on.

Back