★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

Just a quick one from me as just got in from work and have got loads to do!

Had weigh in this morning - I lost 4lbs and I am no longer obese!

Well done suranne your doing fab and congratz on the overweight title :0clapper:

Clare - I doubt you will get this as i think your on holiday as we speak but i just wanted to wish you the best on your 810 week and hope you have a great holiday hun.

I on the other hand i am being so so so bad. I cant wait to see my cdc on tuesday as i'm going to go onto ss+ officially in the hope i wont do what i have done today re my post in the main forum about eating until i feel sick :cry: sad thing is that my cdc is away for 3 weeks after this tuesday so i wont get her help or advice on anything :sigh:

Hey girlies, I'm back!

But oh dear, I won't type it all here again but I've posted a thread on the main forum about going way way way off plan- my scales are saying I've put 7lbs on!!! Oh.My.God.

Sass! What's happened chicken?
There's nothing ever so bad that it can't be put right! I'll find your thread and read up, but have faith sweety, I need too and you can too! We can sort this and get on track x

How's everyone anyway? Been pretty quiet here by the looks of it, which means, I guess that I'm the noisy one???

hi everyone..

clare did you have a nice weekend? if you jave put on don't worry - put it as a blip as you know you will get it off.

surranne - your doing really well. you must be o pleased.

sass - how are things now?

i'm orry i've stayed away from forum since coming back off hol. I had a great time and even lost half a stone although put 3 lb back on according to my scales. my cdc is away so its all unofficial. Luxor was great - really hot 45 - which meant I didn't feel like eating and walked loads. plane was cancelled coming back so stayed an extra 24 hrs. This week i've been back at work and been aqua running twice. When I went back to work everyone has commented on how slim i'm looking (even though i'm still 19 st 9lbs. IMy face has changed more than anything. I have 9 weeks till I go to Crete so would love to be less than 19 stone, What I am now is the least I have been in yrs and I have previously been unable to lose anymore so I'm hoping to get back on track and keep losing. so fingers crossed.

Anyway, take care and chat soon xxx

Evening everyone :)

Clare & Susan - Good to see you both back. Glad you enjoyed your time away and I'm sure you'll both be back on track in no time xx

Sass - Not seen your post in the main forum yet, but hope you're ok xx

Got my weigh in tomorrow am, so fingers crossed I'll be in the 12's - not hopeful for a good loss though as my water intake has been shockingly low this week (and I've had chicken every night aswell). Going to ask my CDC's advice on going on SS+ officially so at least I'll feel ok about eating rather than feeling like I'm cheating and letting myself down.

Hi Suranne - good luck with your weigh in. Your doing so well.

I know what you mean about picking at chicken and feeling guilty. I'm doing it everyday now and want to go 100% again but no will power. My cdc is still away so not seen her for few weeks and can't get on track again and i'm angry and guilty but can't stop.

Hope everyone else is ok and having good weekend xx

Evening Peeps

Sorry i haven't posted much this week. Its my my oh's week off work so we have taken the kids on a few day trips which have been totaly great. Yesterday we did Thorpe park, kids loved that. We didn't get home till 11.30 so have been totally shattered all day today and on Wednesday we did a central London trip to the natural history museum and then china town which was also great.

Diet been abit of a washout so today was day 1 of getting back into ketosis. I'm really not to bothered about the past week though so am putting it behind me. I'm hoping that now i can stay on track until xmas so am really going to put in some effort into sticking firmly to SS+.

Does anyone want to join me in a 16 week challenge which will take us to the 15th of december ( my eldest sons bday :D ) ?
I think i have calculated the weeks right but anyway i would be over the moon if i could get to 11 stone something even if its 11 st 13lbs lol. I will add my challenge to my sig so if your in it to win it then add it to your sig too :D

Suranne - good luck with your wi tomorrow hun though i know you don't need it. Your doing so well. Going over to SS+ sounds like it might be the right choice for you. I do really enjoy this plan and i'm finding it easier to stick to on a normal day. Going out and about like we have this past week still poses as a problem but i feel that's just the downfall of this unsociable diet.

Clare - Woohoo your back "oh noisy one" only joking hun, i missed you lots. Don't you be worrying about enjoying your hols. How have you been managing since coming home ? Lets do this getting back into ketosis fight together, i'm with you all the way.

Sue - So pleased your back and i'm glad you had a fab time though i'm very jealous, i so wish we could afford a holiday abroad. Though we are planing a holiday to Florida in 2011, seems like a long time away. Well done on getting into the 19's and here's to you waving bye bye to that bracket to which i'm 100% sure you will do before you go away again.

Anyway i'm going to dash and stick my head into my awesome book again, i have started reading this book by Simon Kernick called Deadline which is a total page turner and i cant put it down. I love thriller's in film form but don't read many books from that genre so this is a change and i must say i love it. Does anyone else here love to read a good book ? What sort of books do you read ?

Morning ladies!

Sass I love thrillers, crime thingies with a nice bit of murder. I'm really enjoying anything by Tess Gerritsen at the mo. I'm not really into soppy romantic stuff- I leave that to films! Funnily enough I'm not really into scary films...would rather sit with a box of tissues and watch PS I Love You (oooh Gerard Butler^^)

Suranne, good luck with your WI today- I'm sure you'll do just fine :D

Wow Susan, you're off abroad in 9 weeks? I'm totally jealous. I'm trying to convince OH that we DO need to go on holiday somewhere other than LEEDS, preferably warm lol!

Anyway, good news is, I'm back in ketosis (yay- was a bit touch and go yesterday- or should I say pink and beige?) AND this morning I'm back in the 13s and according to the scales I've lost quarter of a pound since my last WI! Ha!! Well, I don't mind at all, I'm back on track and I'm where I need to be :D

Noisy, Sass, Moi? Surely not!!! Even my typing is noisy it would seem. Oh dear, I'll give the kids a run for their money when we go back to school in a couple of weeks....

Oh, and I'm totally up for a challenge, need to get my butt moving!!! Looking after my dad's dog next week, so will literally get it moving- few nice walks planned methinks....as long as it doesn't rain...booo
That reminds me, are we sending in our losses to Irene? I don't think I've been very consistent due to my fortnightly WI (3 weeks next time!). Do we want to or are we just happy tinkering along?

Righteo! Off to sup some oh-so-tasty water and book my MOT! Whoops!

Have a great day xxx

hi everyone - well I adors readind and love crime type books. I love tess gerritisen, martina cole and anything similar - bit like you Clare as don't watch anything scary prefer soppy comedies. As I live alone anything slightly scary keeps me up wondering whether I have heard noises etc.

I'm defo up for challenge. Before I went to egypt I was 20st 1lb now I'm officially 19lb 6. My cdc came back and contacted me early this morning so i can officially get back into this. I have said from day 1 to her that this is my stalling point weight so I would be over moon if I can get to 19st or below as not been less than this for about 6 yrs.

Tried to upload a photo but kept saying it can't.

Anyway, this afternoon going to a burlesque workshop. I had not intnded to go but my friend who I did bellydancing with booked us in as we are not getting charged as last couple of bellydancing classes before we broke up was cancelled. Should be a laugh. Only prob is we have to take food along to share. I have some old pasta twirls and tuna so going to make that and take it and have a shake before I go so I'm not tempted.

I'll tell you about it later.

Clare - I'm so please your back in Ketosis - well done.

Roll on this xmas challange - I have works night out on Dec 11th and my friend Elaine who I do Aqua running with is on slimming world so we are now trying to lose a lot more so on works night out we buy new clothes and wow everyone at work. This challenge will motivate me

Enjoy your sunday everyone xxx.

Afternoon girls

Seems as a few of you also enjoy thrillers then i recommend you have a read of Simon kernicks books. I'm sure you wont be disappointed :D I'm a big baby when it comes to scary films, i enjoy a good thriller ( like to play detective and work out mysteries ) also love comedy's and chick flicks.

I'v been such a busy bee today, been cleaning my kitchen since 11am and its now 3.30. Cleaned out all the cupboards and pulled all the appliances out, i even Mr Muscled my oven. Good thing is its kept me occupied so food hasn't been on my mind at all. I have only just had my first shake.

I have added my xmas challenge ticker to my signature already, I love a good challenge. They really do keep me going. I may have been abit wishful with my target which i have put to get into the 11's so have made 11st 13lbs my target for the 15th dec. I'm currently 16st 7lbs which is a loss of 4 stone 4lbs in about 4 months, will be a challenge and half but i will give it my all. I will celebrate like never before if i manage it.

Congrats on getting into the big K clare, well done !!!

I will test tomorrow but this is only day 2 back on plan so may take another day for me to get back in.

re our weigh in's we haven't been entering them in and i cant say i'm fussed but if you guys would like to that's fine with me. I dont get an official weigh in by my cdc until the 1st of September now as she is on hols.

Sue - Hope you have a great day out. Cant wait to hear how you got on.

I better get back to the cleaning, catch you all later. xx

OK...

WI this evening and a STS for me, which technically means I've lost 8lbs in 4 days which is not so bad lol.

The bad thing was I wasn't in ketosis which I'm really cross about, seeing as I definitely was this morning! I was so crossed I binged on a bloody great chinese which I didn't really enjoy and am now feeling bloody guilty about and quite bloated and sick! Why the hell did I do that? I got rid of my holiday excess and am back on track, then I go and sabotage my efforts!

Anyway, feeling really rather pissed off with myself so I'm off to bed- fresh start tomorrow :( xx

Morning all

Clare hunnie - I know just how you felt before you went on mass sabotage mode, i do it all the time when i see my cdc. Her scales are always different to mine and to the boots scales that i tend to weigh myself on each week. So for me i never believe her scales even on a good weigh in but it breaks me heart every time and i always leave her's feeling crap and like i have had a bad week so F**K it i might as well just eat what the hell i like. I know to most people who are not on this diet wont understand but its being on such a restricting diet i think that makes us react this way.

The good thing is you had really lost the weight you had gained whilst on hols so really should be pleased, don't worry about ketosis just yet. I'm on day 4 now and still no pink stick though i'm sure i'm going into the big "K" as i have woken up with a slight headache.

I don't have any real advice for you hun as i'm so the same as you. If things dont go my way then its straight to the food i go. All i can say is don't worry. Drink lots of water today and get stuck in girl. Before you know it the summer hols will be over and you will be back at work which i'm sure will help you loads.

Clare also just an idea, if your ss'in and finding it a little harder to get into the zone, why not have a week of SS+ which will ease you back into ketosis with the pleasure of having an evening meal. Then once in the zone and ketosis you can always go down to SS again. just a thought to make the next few days abit easier for you hun xxx

Hope everyone else is okay ? xx

I weighed myself on my scales this morning ( really shouldn't though as they are out but hay ho !!) anyway they came up at 16 stone 1.5 lbs.

My scales normally work out at about 2lbs lighter than boots scales so that should make me about 16st 3.5lbs on boots ( i'm going to go and weigh on boots later).

I know i really shouldn't get so excited but this could mean that by next Tuesday i may very well be in the 15's ( wow feels damn good to be typing that number). My cdc is away for the next 3 weeks so i will have to rely on the boots scales and just hope that her scales wont be much different. I made a pledge with her that i will be around 15st 12lbs at the first weigh in when she is back. Fingers crossed i can do that and maybe a little more. :fingerscrossed:

OH OH and i almost forgot its TOTM which would mean i have some water retention somewhere too.

:hmm: i'm kind of scared to weigh myself on boots scales now. After raving on here about how i could be in the 15's next week maybe i have set myself up for a fall and will feel like rubbish if the boots scales say i'm much more than 16.4. Well lets see but i hope i haven't jinxed myself by making this post.

So off to boots i go today looking relisticly to be 16.4 :innocent0001:

Oh Sass,
That's fantastic, well done you :D It always feels good to drop into the next bracket, yet quite unreal at the same time!

Anyway, thanks for that pep-talk! I totally regretted that meal last night- I can still taste it this morning! YUK!

BUT I was slightly in ketosis this morning (I don't know how) and I got straight up, walked the dog in the park (looking after my dad's)- even ran a little bit and tucked into a shake and lots of water. Back in control again now. As for going SS+ not sure I could- it's too tempting to pick because I'm 'allowed' food. So best stick to SS for now.

My CDC is away for 3 weeks now and she reckons I could lose about a stone in that time if I really went for it! So I am! No distractions. It would be great to be heading to the 12s when I get back to work- and maybe the 14s too?(I can dream hehe)

Righteo, am off to have a 100% day- I need it! Keep your fingers crossed. Have a great day too! x

Last edited:
Well i went to boots this afternoon to WI and i'm now 16st 2lbs !!! I'm totaly amazed, i really thought i would be about 16st. 3+ish. I came out of boots with such a smile, the pleasure of knowing that next week i will be in the 15's gave me such a good feeling. To think in January when i started my weight loss mission i was 19 stone 12lbs. :faint2:

Fingers cross i get a nice pink stick in the morning.

Well done clare on getting stuck back in, keep yourself focused for that goal when you cdc is back. How pleased will you be to see those 12's getting closer and to get into a size 14 i bet will feel amazing and make you feel so much happier that a taste of some nasty food :D

Morning Peeps

woooohooo I got a pink stick today :banana dancer: and............... on my scales i weighed 15s 13.5lbs :banana dancer::banana dancer: Which is the first time in like forever that i have seen that number on the scales :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer: So as you can see i'm over the moon bring on next Tuesday wi so i can officially say i'm in the 15's !!!

It felt so good last night to start moving my xmas challenge ticker and what's more i really feel like i can get into the 11's.

Anyway i better be off, i have my sisters little girl over and we have a busy day of playing ahead so i better get everyone dressed and breakfast'd so i can get the food shop out the way early so the fun can begin.

Hope your all okay and Clare how was yesterday hun ? xx

Oh Sass hunny! I'm sosososososososoooooooososososooo pleased for you! In the 15s! That's a fantastic achievement- almost 4 stone! WOW!

I'm definitely in the pink now, thank goodness :D And had a good day yesterday, nice and focussed (apart from adding some chicken, chilli and coriander to oriental chilli soup...mmmm delish).

I had a bit of a fall out with my bro unfortunately, but the good news is I didn't turn to food so I was pleased about that. Top that off with a couple of dog walks I was quite pleased with myself.

Today I got up nice and early and walked the dog in the park, went to the dentist (£200 for crown! WTF OMG!!!) I've been a busy be trying to get quotes for car insurance which is a nightmare! But have found a great deal of total car breakdown cover for less than £35! I'm now tired, however of getting flipping courtesy calls from comparison sites! And I've still not found the definitive quote (although I have knocked about £70 off my existing renewal^^

Anyway, I really ought to go and look like I haven't been sat at this computer all day and clean the bathroom b4 OH gets home from work! Boooo!

Righteo, congrats again Sass and hello to everyone else, wherever you may be......

Morning

Sorry to hear about your fall out with your bro clare but well done for not munching away those blues :D Family's are a right pain in the bum at times, well mine are most the time.

Sounds like you had a productive day yesterday what with the car insurance and the dentist and yes omg at the cost of your crown, did you get a solid gold one lol ( i know for that price i'd want it encrusted with diamonds lol )

I'v had my 2 and a half year old niece over for 2 days to give her mum a break and i sure have been kept busy. We have just had a new play area build where i live which is fab so we spend most the day there yesterday. I'm taking her home today so will be busy here n there today too, all helps with the loss's for this week :cool:

Weathers looking abit dull this morning but i'm hoping the sun comes out soon, it was so lovely here yesterday. I have found that having lost almost 4 stone i can deal with the heat a lot better this year compared to last year.

I was abit naughty yesterday and only had one shake :( I really wasnt hungry in the heat but also my blender smashed :cry: so now i have to get a new one, i really don't like the shakes unless they are blended with ice.

Anyway i better get myself sorted to take my niece back.

Hope you all are having a good day so far and are being good ;)

Morning all!

Sass, did you get your new blender? I couldn't live without mine- it'd be tesco 24 hours for me, right up there to get a new one!

Had another productive yesterday, bought to very cheap guinea cages for a tenner each (I saw one in the pet shop for £70!) Ebay and freeads are wonderful things :D

I'm moving rooms around, so I've been shifting furniture as I can't be waiting for OH to have a day off. It's gotta be done while I have the will and energy!

I'm having awful problems with nibbling at the mo and it's driving me crazy- I know it's slowing my losses! I'm doing really well with water, but can't help eating chicken (I had a rotissery breast piece yesterday- with skin!!!), corned beef (always in fridge for OH- I'm addicted :( ) and cheese (Cripes). I know they're all high protein and low carb, but I know that they're full of fat too and I don't get why I'm doing it. It is because I'm peckish, but not hungry. It's not emotional, it's just like a top-up which is no good. I fear if I go SS+ I'll go overkill and eat anything I want.

I'm sure it will be better when I'm back at work and I'm less likely to pick at things. I just need a bit more motivation! I'm not depressed about it or anything (that would lead to a binge) just a bit irritated!

Anyway, gonna carry on shifting furniture today, see if I can't burn off those extra calories!

Have a good day (sun's shining, washing's on it's way :D ) xx

Morning

Oh yes !!! i got my new blender last night, its fab !!! I was so excited, couldn't wait to get home to try it lol.

Congratz on another productive day hun, bet your furniture moving looks great. I love rearranging my house, for some reason it makes it feel cleaner lol.

Yesterday i worked my butt off over at my mums new house. I went over to help wallpaper her bedroom but i ended up doing the job myself and mum was my fetcher. I kinda shocked myself though as i haven't wallpapered for yonks. The only room in my house with some wallpaper is the bathroom (strangely ) and the rest of my house is painted but my mums room looks amazing so now i want to wallpaper my bedroom lol. Don't think OH will be to happy with me as my room has only been pained about a year ago. I have really gone off the colour though so that's my excuse.

Clare hun i don't really know what to say re your picking. I know you don't sound to keen on SS+ and i must say i was totally the same as i never thought i would be able to control the amount i eat but i'm doing okay. The only other thing really is if you like celery then maybe get some of that to crunch on as its better that the high in fat products your picking on at the mo. Other thing, maybe you could get yourself some CD bars for when your feeling like this and chop them up for free pickings. For me that would never work because it was savoury foods i was craving and i hate celery.

The thing is whilst your doing this picking your most likely P***ing yourself off with it which is how i felt and what pushed me to do SS+ and tbh it makes the diet so much easier. Maybe try doing SS+ only until your back at work as i'm sure you will be back to your usual amazing 100% CDer status then :D. I don't want to sound like a SS+ pusher but the losses are just as good as SS. I reckon it should be called SS- ( - the head fights and turmoil over not eating food ) Just that one 200kcal meal makes it much easier. ( for me anyway ). I'm sure you will work out what's best for you. xxx

Last edited:
Back