★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

Hi everyone, hope you're all keeping well. I've been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to post. So I had my WI on Wed and lost 10lbs which I am very pleased about. It is my bday in under 3 weeks time and i'd love to be 1.5 stones lighter and I'm already 10lbs closer so just another 11lbs to go, hopefully I can achieve this mini goal - as long as I'm not naughty!

Can I join in the challenge too? I need something to focus on in the short term really , you know - getting form one week to the next!

Congratulations Tametinn :D Well done on your 10 lbs loss :D

Of course you can join in on the challenge :D everyone in this team can!!

How is everybody doing??

I am not sure how i am doing. Got a sore throat for three days now. And my voice is almost completely gone. I had a day at work today and that was fine. I just got home, hubby is playing on the playstation.........so i thought i'd pop on here.

It's quiet here! But anyways, i'm sidetracked now. Thats how i feel!! all day!! And yesterday, can't get myself to do stuff. Probably cause of my throat i think, i'm tired, my eyes burn and my head feels heavy. I hope it will go away very very very soon!

Evening all!!

Been a bit busy of late sorting out the usual life-changing kinda things so I haven't posted!

Having a great day today- been very busy, been for a run, had dinner, just one shake to go in a little while.

Did really well last week, nice and focussed, but the weekends are a nightmare! I've decided I can't cope with baking or cooking- it's just too tempting! So after a picky weekend I'm having a positive start, hoping for a good loss when I get weighed next Monday.

I'm really pleased I've been so active; running to the supermarket earlier so that's a good half and hour there, weekly aerobics/keep fit- I'm just wanting to move alot more, which is a great habit for life!

Target for this week, along with keeping focussed, is to up my water- that definitely makes a difference and I have to say having six half-portions a day is working much better for me than the three :D Oooh oooh I feel nice and positive :D

Anyway- Tametinn congratulations on you 10lbs loss- that's fantastic and very motivating!! I bet you feel great :D

Oh Klev, I'm sorry you're not feeling so great hun, it sounds like you're a bit run down and have caught some nasty cold- I hope it wasn't from that swimming! I hope your hubby is looking after you!

I was thinking earlier of my achievements- just 2 this evening I'm concentrating on; walking quickly up the hill without getting out of breath and that nearly all of my tops are now size 14 :D I'm sure there's tons of others, but those were just 2 I was thinking of as I was doing my chores.

Anyway, I'm rambling- gonna shoot, I've a man here that wants his feet rubbed- argh a girl's day is never ending!!

Hi girls! I've been really busy and really tired so haven't been here in a while. I've also been off CD for the past week! I have no excuses. I cheated and then found it impossible to get back on. Feel depressed everytime I start so I think my life right now isn't ready for CD and I'm going to have to try to avoid putting weight on as I sort some issues out at home. Get my head together and focused and start again. I'm disappointed cos I was hoping to be at target by my birthday but I'm just not feeling right mentally, emotionally or physically. Sorry to have let you down girls. I'll keep trying to lose weight with some other way until I can really settle into CD properly and not mess about. I'll be checking to see how you're all doing. Keep up the good work girls and see you soon xxx

cee you're in no way letting us down! Thats the trick in loosing weight :) stop doing it for everybody else, do it for yourself. And if you feel it is not the right time, then it is not. It doesn't work for everybody, maybe it is just not cut out for you!
But a little bit of advice, i think whatever diet you are going to do, the mentally, emotionally and physicall stuff will keep coming back :) you will just have to find a diff way to solve them instead of eating.

I wish you all the best cee! And i hope you can find something that works for you!

@Clare, well done!! its good to think about your achievements every now and then :D. I hope the life-changing thing is a positive thing???
You did really well hun!!! I am proud of you :D and if you can't cope with cooking, then just don't ;). And it is logicall your weekends are a nightmare :) then you lack your routine that you do have in the work week.

My life is a nightmare! i feel ****, have my last week of full working and i definitly do not want to call in sick. Can't afford to miss work. I am going to see a doctor this afternoon. Still coughin my loungs out. Didn't sleep much last night. And what i did sleep i dreamt about eating candy and stuff and not being able to maintain my weight........

on the other hand......i only have 19 kilo's to go!! it sounds so little........

Morning all!

Cee, I totally agree with Klev, this diet is mostly about having your head in the right place and if it isn't it just won't work for you until you are ready- I had a miserable couple of months on it before Christmas and it wasn't until I had a break from it completely and got my head back in it that I began to feel better- I'm still having wobbly moments, but this is the best I've been since last August! So, don't apologise, you're not letting anyone down...we'll still be here if and when you need us!

Oh Klev, hun, sending you mega hugs- you have been suffering of late what with one thing and another. Hope the doctor helps- I think your's is a lot more supportive than some. Also, don't push yourself at work with the risk of making you more poorly! You'll be no good to anyone like that!

Feeling good today however...Gaz is at home, when I asked him what he was gonna do today he replied 'It's Tuesday! My cleaning day!' WOW when I left home this morning he'd done the dishes, mopped the floor, put on the bed linen to wash...I could get used to this!

My goal today is to drink lots more water- I'm back in the 11s on my scales and I plan to stay there!!! Glug, glug, glug!

Woohoo! I didn't give in to temptation...stopped on the way home today to draw some money out to get a takeaway! When I got home I resisted so I'm really pleased- I did have a wee nibble of some cheese and corned beef, but I didn't cave in and get that delivery so I'm pleased with myself...just thought I'd share haha xx

WOOOT! well done clare :D i'm so proud of you :D i remember gaz btw cleaning every tuesday when i played WoW with him haha, well at least he said he was doing it then!

Good that you guys are back on track :) give him my love will you??

I still feel ***** doc couldnt help a lot besides the "you have a very big cold" and "take some coughmedicine". Wich of course is not doing any good for my ketoses because of the added flavours and extra sugars. But what the hell, at least i sleep better. How come i even look up againts tomorrow when i am finally seeing a friend of mine which i haven't seen for at least 8 weeks!

This saturday we're going to eat out. I prepared it thoroughly (not spelled correctly i guess?) with my cdc. Made agreements on what i could eat and what deff. not. So i think i will be okay. As long as my family in law (that includes uncles, aunts and cousins) won't start pushing me........ah well they haven't seen me since last summer :D so i just thought i would go and drag my friend to get me some new clothes for tomorrow :D perhaps a dress?? or a skirt and a nice shirt :D
Oh i feel better already :D

and of course a little party!! i am now officially overweight!! and this morning when i was walking outside to my cdc a guy on his bike smiled at me and said goodmorning in a flirting way lol :D that was a completely new thing hahahahaha

WOW :bliss:you are AMAZING! I'm so so proud of you! Hey, we have twin BMIs now- who'd have thought...ok, now I have to get to grips- a wee bit of friendly competition may prove to be a good motivator- even though I've been a wee bit nibbly of late= ugh and cake at work today...oh well, at least I did aerobics this evening, so I'm balanced out a bit!!!

Ugh, my battery's about to die, so very quickly, good planning for your meal- you'll be fine :D and I hope you're feeling a bit better with your stinking cold!!!

Brilliant news hun, so excited! Will post properly when i can find my power cable- have to go out in a bit- quiz night! xxx

thanks hun :D couldnt' figure out what you meant with your battery dying :D i thought you were really tired or something haha. Till i read a bit further hahahahaha

Well i am on the last sleepingshift of my very very long working week. After tonight it will be a steady, regular schedule for me!!

Afternoon!

Sorry I've not posted for a day or two, been pretty busy!

Klev, you'll be pleased to know that Gaz and me have been making some progress with those 'issues' we talked about not long ago, let's just say things are looking a bit more rosy :D

Had a nice day out shopping yesterday, been a little nibbly, but still much better than I was and feeling positive- got WI tomorrow, I'm hoping for 5lbs given the nibbles, my CDC is hoping for more! Ack!

How are you feeling anyway? It's been pretty quiet around here, wondering how everyone is doing??

Anyway, just a quickie, must go a do some chores before the weekend is over...booooo! xx

hi well heres a message from me. i am currently in the hospital with no sight on when i will be released. i have gall stones and it's not going as it should. i'm typing from my mobile so it is a short message. hope to let you guys know some more shortly!
love klev

Oh hun!!!! You poor, poor thing! So sorry that you in hospital, but that's the best place if you're to be fixed right! Are they going to operate? I bet you're so fed up!!

Good news for me- 4lbs off, finally a loss! My scales were showing 11.11, but my CDC this evening showed 12 stone on the nose- I'll put that down to water and shakes!!

I really hope you're sorted soon hun so you can get back to your hubby and beautiful daughter! Love and hugs! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all, just popping in while I've got an unusual quiet moment in school. Had a few wobbles on my 2nd week as well as it being my TOTM so I sts however I have since lost another 2lb and am hoping for a bigger loss next week just in time for my birhtday!

getting there slowly but surely!

Hey TT, hey congrats on your loss- don't be too down, in three weeks you've lost 12lbs- that's nearly a stone, the average per month!

I've had a wobbly time since Monday, but much more back in control today... been to keep fit, hoping ketosis will kick back in soon, I'm drinking so much water, I'm permanently on the loo! Oh well, if it helps!

Do you have anything exciting planned for your birthday? x

Hi All,

Soo sorry i haven't been around these past few weeks, just had such a mare with diets and money but yesterday i came to the conclusion that i need CD and that although i was happier in my skin, i'm not as happy as i would be if i finish this off and get to goal.

Over the past few weeks i have put weight :cry:and i have really come to terms with why i need to do this, i mean i was so unhappy with myself the other day, i thought that weight loss surgery was the only way for me and i really don't want that as i'm such a baby when it comes to anything like that.

This is day 2 of my restart and i have a new strategy, my sister is currently on the diet and is doing soo well, her way of doing it is the just get on and do it way, she don't think much about what she is doing she just does it. I tend to sit here and dwell on what i'm doing and the fact i cant/don't eat. Now i intend to do less talking about it and just get on with it, so people around me including my partner got told yesterday morning 'i'm going back on CD but please don't ask as i really don't want to talk about it!' same with the girls at work, think they all think i'm mad for doing such a diet as this but i know it works so its right for me and to be honest none of them are as over weight as me.

If there is anyone in the team that i haven't meet yet i want to say a belated welcome and hello, i hope everyone is okay, i will try and catch up with posts and Clare i did see on FB that your back on plan so well done chick!

Oh farting heck, I've just deleted my mega long post by mistake :(

Hayley! So good to have you back posting hun! I think you're absolutely right, we dwell to much on what we're sacrificing instead of what we're gaining!

So I'm drawing a line under it now and getting a grip! I woke up this morning despising myself because of my binge yesterday and I don't want to keep on feeling that way on this rollercoaster. I'm sick of people quizzing me about what I'm doing, when I'll be eating and telling me I deserve a treat for doing so well...It's starting to really get me fed up!

I think I'm gonna remind myself that every extra mouthful that I take outside CD is gonna add an extra day before getting to goal!

Thinking about printing off some horrid photos and sticking them around. Also gonna take one day at a time, just get through today, then tomorrow, then the next!

Let's go for this hun, grab the bull by the horns and really go for it! xx

Clare - sounds like you and i are in the same place. We will get through it and like i said before we are still both here so we must have some determination and focus in there somewhere.

Woohoo! 100% for me yesterday! I'm kinda doing SS+ by adding some quorn and mushrooms into my soup of an evening- if it keeps me there I'm not cheating :D

Anyway, I'm in class and the kids are working so I'd better get going! xxx

Back