★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

Well Done Clare, that's great. If what your doing is working then go for it. You really don't have far to go now hun so hang on in there. xx

I'm on day 3 and 100% and in Ketosis, just got to work hard through the weekend but i'm going to keep busy and not think about it. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Ooooh well done hun, that's brilliant!!! The weekend's are always a struggle for me, but one rule this weekend- NO BAKING, NO CHINESE! I'm gonna allow myself a wetherspoons meal tomorrow- prolly the chicken and bacon salad and treat it as an SS+ meal by not eating the tomatoes or onion. Gaz loves going there and our local one is such a nice chill out place that we just sit in the window for the afternoon and watch the world go by!

Did I tell you? He picked me up the other day, right off the ground and held me up! Feels so strange, but great at the same time. Things are so much better between us now and it's look like and early night is on the cards!!! :p

I'm doing well with my water and that's a great help. Also my Zumba dvds arrived and I've just had a little go at the beginners one. Got the box set of 4 for the bargain price of £13 :D

Anyway, just had a tasty choc mint mousse and m tummy is nicely full!

Have a good weekend hun, be strong and keep posting!!! xxx

wooohooo nice one on being swept off your feet lol Bet it feels awesome, pleased things are going well with you and Gaz, and do i sense that this early night isn't to read pmsl These are the fruits of your labour so enjoy xx Sounds like a great plan for tomorrow, hope you have a fab day out.

I'm having all the normal thoughts tonight as i do on a Friday night but i'm in bed now so i hope i stay safe. I'm kinda thinking about redecorating my bedroom this weekend to keep me busy. Not 100% sure i can be bothered though but it would be a very good way to keep me out of trouble. I could also stick my head in my theory revision book or study road signs as i started my driving lessons last week. So for now i have a few tricks up my sleeve to keep me 100%.

Zumba!! my boss goes to Zumba classes and she loves it. I didn't know you can get dvd's well to be honest i didn't even know what zumba was till the other day.

Aye, the videos I thought were a better idea than a class at the mo, as the class is supposed to burn 600-900 calories which is no good for CD!!!

Oh redecorating, that'd certainly keep you busy! I can't wait to have a place of our own so we can get decorating and have it just as we want it!

Oh and great news on the driving lessons hun, it's a new lease of life when you get your license- dunno how I'd survive without my lil 206!

Hi all, feeling really good today as I've survived all week so far with no wobbles or nibbles! Just have to get through tonight-sat nights are the hardest for me by far. I'm supposed to be going home to visit mum on Sunday and I haven't told her I'm doing cd so she'll prob have made me dinner and I'm not sure what to do!I was planning on being really good until next weekend when I'll take a little mini break to celebrate my birthday, should I just leave it another whilt until I head home or should I just tell her what I'm doing,she will notice the weight loss afterall!

I'm not sure about this TT, it kinda depends on the kind of support you'll get from your mum! I personally have told all my family and friends and they have been sooo supportive and never push food in front of me. I did take a wee break for my birthday last year and for me it was the worst thing I did as I never really got my head back in the zone like I was before. However, if you plan what you're having and get back straight on the wagon you should be OK :)

It would be good to talk to your mum in advance before she makes you a meal and then you feel obliged to eat it.

Anyway, I'm heading off into town as I've decided I'm sticking to SS+ I'm allowing protein and veg, so when Gaz wants a meal in Wetherspoons will prolly have chick/baco salad or the chicken and give the chips to Gaz!

I've walked the dog with my bro this morning and am gonna walk into town so on balance that's not too bad! x

Here comes my megapost!!!

First of all!! Hayley! welcome back :D and indeed, you keep coming back, so you do have determenation!

@Clare, hun! i am so happy you and gaz are okay now! and that you are feeling much better!

Well here's my story! it's quite long!!

Since a few days before newyears eve i have had frequent (about once a week) attacks of pain. And not just pain, but really excrusiating pain, as if someone had spoken out a cruciatus curse on me! So after some very disturbing attacks i finally went to the doctors (After the doctor had been at my place when things totally got out of hand). The doc thought i might have gall stones.

I went for an echo (correct word??) a week later . But because i hadn't had an attack for 2 weeks by then i started to believe that (as always with me) nothing would show up on the results and that it had gone by and wouldnt happen again.
But sadly enough, the day i could have called for the results (which i didn't cause my bloodtest wouldnt come in untill monday so i thought i could call for both at the same time) i had another attack (in the evening). But this one wouldnt pass after one and a half hour like the others. So the pills i had from the doc didnt work, the pills i took before that didn't work, so we called the doctor again and he told my husband that i should take another one of the pills he gave me and 4 others that we had lying around, and he also said he would come by (again).
Then when he came around he said that the results were in and that i indeed had gallstones.........and that those are causing the pain. He called the hospital and they took me in, gave me a morfine shot, but because i also had more meds i had a reaction to it. My breathing became nearly impossible, and my heartrate slowed down to a very low beat. So they put one of those oxigen tubes in my nose and all i could think was "take a picture! I look just like in the movies!!" (well morfine right!).

Anyways, the saturday morning i was released again cause the pain was gone. They told me i had to call the hospital on monday and make an appointment with my surgeon for 2 weeks later. Then he would plan a surgery to remove my gall bladder. There would probably be a waiting list of 4 weeks.

All saturday long i was sick, i was throwing up and i couldnt keep anything inside. That night i had another attack, so the doc came by and gave me morfine again (i do love that stuff!! boy did i sleep well after that!) Sunday went by quite the same, feeling sick, constant nagging pain and kept throwing up. I couldn't even drink my shakes! Let alone eat a bar (ever tried one when you constantly feel like throwing up?? well it actually makes you throw up!).
At least the night from sunday to monday i slept well, i had like 13 hours of rest.

Monday morning we went to the doctors and told her we couldnt wait for 2 weeks, we couldnt go on like this. So she called the hospital and that afternoon i could go.
Luckily (weirdly enough) i had another attack right there in the waiting room, so at least i didn't have to tell him it wouldnt work like this. He had me admitted (?) again straight away. Did some new tests and told me that i would probably have surgery that evening or the other day.
I was so relieved. But sadly enough he came by my room the next day telling me surgery was off again cause there were some complications. Aparently one of the stones (yes multiple, from what i understood loads even) got stuck in ehm......for lack of better words.... one of those thingys that go from your gallbladder to your bowels...... and that had caused inflammation (thanks clare!!) to my pancreas. And that on its turn had caused my surgery to be canceled. Cause with an inflammation you are not allowed to be operated on :(.

So i stayed in the hospital until last thursday. In those days i have barely eaten anything, most of the days i wasnt allowed to because of tests that had to be done. Those tests showed the stone that was stuck "passed" on its own. I was very happy with that, cause if it wouldnt have, they would have to help it out with a camera through my mouth -> stomich -> bowels -> and into my gallbladder.....i would have been very upset with that cause they don't sedate you for that, they just give you some painkilles so you wont feel it!

Anyways. My surgery is now planned for next wednesday, provided that the inflammation is completely gone by then!

sigh..................so i stopped CD for now. I am now eating quite normally, just watching my intake of carbs and calories. The carbs i try to keep at the same amount as i would have gotten with CD. The calories are around the 800 every day (mostly less). Its just that i can't eat more then i do right now. I am full up so quickly now!

anyways, for a few days i am back to chat on here again :D

oh! and TT i told everybody in my close surroundings.......just so they would understand and i wouldnt feel ashamed if i refused to eat something.

But it does depends on why you didnt tell your mother you're doing this.

omg Klev poor you hun, sending you a big hug. I hope that between now and your surgery on Wednesday you don't have many more of those attacks and good luck for Wednesday, wishing you a speedy recovery.

Sounds like on the diet front Klev you are being very sensible and right now i think anyone would tell you that coming off the shakes is the right thing to do.

Clare - hope you had a good day shopping?

Hi TT - if i was you i would tell my mum, as Clare pointed out if might save your mum going to the trouble of cooking a meal, that you then feel like you have to eat. Have you not told her because of how she feels about diets like this or.....? I, like Clare told everyone around me what i was doing but with some people i have noticed that they talk about it to much so now i have got to the point where i'm starting to let people know that i don't want to talk about it now, in a polite way of course :D

Yesterday i didn't do so well, i was good right up until the kids had dinner and my youngest was kicking up because he said (in his own words) I'm not eating that (as he pushed his plate away) it tastes nasty mum!! my eldest son had made macaroni cheese, which i love and i just had to taste it to see what he was complaining about :( I'm upset with myself but straight back on the wagon for me today. I did start decorating my bedroom yesterday so have some of that to finish today, wish i didn't start it now though lol My bedroom has so much in it that its a pain to decorate around!

Oh Hayley! It's a little bit of mac and cheese, glug, glu, glug and back on the wagon! Good for you decorating, I know what you mean though, once you start you have to keep going, but you'll be pleased when it done- think about the extra fat burning and toning muscles it brings, as well as the distraction from eating :D

Klev, my lovely, I won't write much as we had a massive chat last night- I've missed you!!! So glad you have an op date and you can finally put this painful event behind you- you've had some rotten luck over the last couple of months with this, swine flu and baby's burn :(
You've done amazingly well- 6 stone now and I'm inspired as ever!!!

Anyway thanks for asking Hayley, my day was lovely yesterday but I was not as well behaved as I could've been, but not tooooo bad! Not alot of shopping done as Gaz wanted to head straight for a drink haha! But I did walk loads yesterday- with the dog for 45mins and into town which was another half hour.

I ordered the half chicken (comes with chips, gravy and peas) in Wetherspoons, but I was good and gave all the chips (bar two tiny ones) to Gaz and most of the peas..so technically I had chicken and bit of gravy really...oh and the odd sip of Gaz's ale just to taste...
Today, half a pound down so I'm pleased with that- I had loads of water and coffee and when I got home I had my choc mousse flavoured with a bit of orange flavouring I found in the cupboard- not sure if that's allowed, but what the heck lol. The only irritating thing is the wee bit of cheese and corned beef I nibbled- I must soooo ditch that habit!

Back to quorn and mushroom in my soup today, gotta be focussed and not be distracted by my Dad or Nan's cooking! ARGH!

Thanks hayley and clare :D

Though bad luck came by again yesterday evening, just after clare and i stopped chatting a new attack started, so doc came by and gave me some more morfine! I think i told my husband when the doc was gone that this one (weekend docs, have seen some by now) was not as nice as the last one cause he only gave half the dose the previous one did. I don't think my husband understood what i meant (i said it in a really weird way and couldnt find the right way to say it) so i explained to him this morning!

@Hayley, don't feel to bad when you taste something, just keep in mind that you made a little mistake and keep going after that, don't blame yourself cause it will only demotivate!! And you're doing great! Besides, i am not that good either, i taste a bit of my husbands shoarma sandwich this morning (only a small bite, but still).

@Clare, as long as you keep losing weight right??? And if you are happy with the way it goes now, if only on a slower rate, then don't smack yourself on the head over it :)

Right now i am off to go and clean out my closet!

WI for me tomorrow, i'm excited but scared at the same time. Not sure why i'm scared, maybe its because i don't know how much weight i have lost or maybe its because i think the scales will reflect my Saturday night blip or maybe its because i really want to get into it this time and am scared that between now and tomorrow i will fall off the wagon which will mean i wont go to my CDC tomorrow as this is something i have done in the past. I want to be good over the next 24hrs and i want to have a good WI result and i want to go smoothly into week 2 and then all i have to worry about it the next weekend and trying to stay clear of any blips.

How sad is it to want bed time to come fast at 2.30 in the afternoon!!!

Hmmmm that above paragraph makes me sound unhappy but really i'm very happy that i have done well. Blip an all, i reckon i have been 99% which is 150% better than the past few months. and the local shop is managing to keep a stock of galaxy chocolate :D

Totally off topic but i have to rave about my fab driving lesson today, I have now had 4 lessons and today was the first time i drove myself home!! The past few lessons i have been driving around an industrial estate and onto the main roads around there and today woooohooooo i drove to my front door. Was so great.

Hows everyone else doing today?

Oh hunny! Good luck on you WI tomorrow, not that you'll need it, you've done fab! I'm sure you'll be good this evening as you're so geared up for positive results. I always make myself go, even if I have been terrible, it's normally enough to give me kick up the arse to get going!

My weekend has not been good, was pleased with Saturday, but yesterday turned up at my dad's (he knew I was coming for a cuppa) and he informed us that he'd cooked extra roast for us :( While lovely, I ended eating the wrong things and by the time i got home, well I had the munchies big time- needless to say anything with any sugar in got thrown down my throat!

Please today, however, been very good- been shopping and have bought lots of stuff for SS meals- I'm gonna make them without a shake, so it feels like an extra.

So today I have had:
Half vanilla shake with some coffee to make brekkie..
Full porridge for lunch, although I struggled to eat all of it (I was very cold and tired so I had the full)
Chicken cooked in schwarz saag aloo spices with some water to make a sauce and some baby spinch thrown in- was AMAZING!
Half a bar for pudding.

This means I have one more shake to go today, so I feel a hot choc coming on shortly, as I'm sitting in bed already and fancy an early night with a good book!

I know what you mean, Hayley, about wishing for bedtime! Is your WI in the morning or afternoon? I'll be sending you good vibes- and glad you're having fun driving- I couldn't survive without my car- once you'll pass your test, you'll wonder how you managed without it!!!

Klev, hun, hope you're OK and not too much pain, I know your op's on Wednesday, so I'm thinking of you lots!

Hope everyone else is doing well too! Be good to hear some progress! xx

Afternoon All,

Firstly i wanted to say Klev, hope all goes well with your op today hun and i hope you have a fast recovery xx

Clare - Poor you having that roast made for you, bet it was yummy but makes it so hard when things like that happen. I was only saying to my CDC on Tuesday that its really hard when my eldest (14 years old) does cooking at school and comes home with a big smile wanting me to taste his lovely cooking, i will however have to learn to cut the tasting out as he is doing cooking as a GCSE subject so will have more food coming home. I shall tell him that once i am at goal he will have to make it all again for me to taste lol ( not at once of course or i will end up at square one kinda fast) Your SS+ plan sounds rather good and you seem to be enjoying it which is the main thing, so well done hun.

Hows everyone else doing in the team, TT how was it at your mums?

I had my WI yesterday and i was down 8lbs which i'm over the moon with considering the pasta tasting on Saturday and on the Monday night i had some cheese and some chicken, well in fact a lot of chicken. Just having that good wi result has totally changed my frame of mind and its all starting to click again for me. Like today i feel really in control with regards to food, i have some cooked chicken on standby but i have said to myself that i should only have it if i'm starving hungry, i'm trying to listen to my body abit more and if i don't need the food i'm not going to have it.

Anyway i had better be off as the kids will be in from school in a mo, going to let them cook their own pizza's from scratch so i need my strong head to stay firmly on!!!

Catch you all soon xx

Morning all, sorry I didn't reply straight away, I've been quite under the weather- end of term snottiness methinks!!

Hayley- 8lbs is WONDERFUL!!! Congratulations, girl, I knew you could do it! You must be on top of the world!!!!!!!

I have to say I'm enjoying the extra SS+ meal, enjoying cooking a healthy meal with a bit of VEG!!!! Made something last night for Gaz and me and it was really nice to feel a bit more 'normal' after so long :D

Good news from Klev, I spoke to her hubby yesterday who said the operation went fine and hopefully she'll be back home today for the weekend. He did say she was 'stoned' because of the morphine!! I'm so glad she's on the mend though!!!

Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a positive weekend, no nibbling from this lady, even if Gaz wants to do some baking (ARGH!). Feels so good that I've seemed to broken the back of the elevens and heading well towards the tens! I'd love to be heading towards the nines by Easter!!!

Anyway (again) gotta shoot, should be working!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RUNNNNNN!!! I AM BACK!!! :D

and no thats not morphine talking!! :D

Well i did get to go home before the weekend :D though i was in no state to come online :). I was so tired! I still am, but hey, football is on, so what else is there to do!

The op went well :D i have 4 little cuts on my belly now! I can't wait to be my old self again though. I hate being sick and having to ask my husband to do everything! i can't even lift up my babygirl to comfort her if shes sad :(.

Anyways! I am doing great otherwise. I am having a bit trouble to keep on the straight path foodwise. But i reckon that's not a surprise since i am eating only 800 calories, and about 50 carbs a day. And when your on a special diet thats not a problem. But since i eat normally, my body is no where getting enough. So i spoke to my CDC, he said i should try and keep the carbs the same and up the calories........but really......i just can't figure out how to do that! munch on chicken all day?? or fish?? Cause in the same time i am trying to stop munching! Just trying to stick to the "normal" eating routine. And tbh.........most of the time i am NOT hungry, it's just between my ears all over again! i feel such a twit. I haven't caved in yet, but i think thats more to thank to my husband keeping a close eye on my food intake, then me. Though i have to confess, i am all freeked out to gain weight again, i am also freeked out about taking in more carbs..........

i'm just weird!!! :D probably it is all for the better if i start cambridge again soon, so i can finish and start my normall eating as it should, so i can eat what i want (well not in excess of course) without being such a freak about carbs lol. (i checked every product in the supermarket today!)

Anyways!! long post for me!! so i will stop blabbering again! OH last blabbering thing!! I lost 6 stone now!!! :D (well on the day off my op actually hehe)

@Hayley! Thanks and well done on your 8 lbs :D thats awesome!! :D oh and it sounds hard when you're son is doing something with cooking in school!! Whats a GCSE subject?

@Clare! Thanks for the support! And the hug and the kiss i got :p (lieuwe actually did give them :D) I am so happy you are back in the zone!! And i am happy that your SS+ is working out for you! If that is the way to go! then it is!!

Morning all and WB Klevkins!

It must be so hard feeling a bit unstructured- when can you go back on CD?

I had baaaaad day yesterday, won't go into details, but so hungry, munchie, argumentative and teary...low and behold, TOTM today! Hope I'll drop another pound by tomorrow, as I seem to retain a bit leading up to it and it's WI tomorrow!

Well, I'm gonna try and stay on the straight and narrow today, drink a ton of water and stay away from the most amazing cake that Gaz made! ARGH! Wish me luck!

Well TOTM will pass!! (though for me i don't think so! I am more on then off lately!) I will keep my fingers crossed for you WI tomorrow!

How did it go for you today?

I don't know when i will be able to start again, i shall ask my CDC when he calls me again. I think when i feel up to it again. I know i am slacking a bit, i find it more and more seductive to just skip everything and eat normally.

Morning! I had a nibbly day yesterday- ARGH! It's Gz, he's always talking about what food he's gonna eat :( I have WI later today and I'm not looking forward to it, 4lbs this fortnight, if I'm lucky- I just feel bloated and crap, despite all the water I'm glugging!!! Plus, not being at work, I've been sat on my arse for a couple of days, so that won't help either.

I think you're right to get back on it when you're ready hun, it's so important that your head's in the right place. I'm so desperate to get cooking and eating that I'm trying to run before I can walk. Ggggrrr.

Anyway apart from that, honestly, I'm in a good mood!

How's everyone's weekend been? Hayley? TT? Klev...I hope that man of your's treated you nicely yesterday tooo! x

lol he was a bit cranky :) but then again, who wouldnt be :D

i feel like starting again, but on the other hand.....i feel like i don't......I even counted the amount of packages i have left :) so that i can calculate how many days before a new appointment i could start etc.....

The thing is, the sooner i start, the sooner i can start with "normal" life again. So that is the idea that really keeps me going at the time. I think i will start somewhere this week :)

My weekend has been okay. Atm i am very very tired because our babygirl took this night to wake up every hour crying. So i feel like my eyes will close any time now!

I am also curious how everyone else is doing!

Back