★ ♥ The Change starts here!!! ★ ♥

Forget about the chinese. It could have been worse, indian is so much worse so really you made a well informed decision lol!

Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow xx

Weighed this morning and lost 1lb not over the moon but happy that it's a loss :p

Hi Nee well done on dropping more weight particularly during such an emotional time. You're almost at 10% of what you're aiming to loss, great going.

S.S.

Hey peeps,

had another good day today well almost!!!

Did a healthy roast with pork, but ended up eating a little bit of crackling yummy but FAT!!!!

Also, been selling loads of things on eBay. Done alright out of it so quite happy, but have one more major thing to go And need it to go for good money as I bought an iPod touch so fingers crossed!!

Speak soon with next update x

yay ipod touch, i LOVE mine. best gadget ever!

good luck on your weight loss :) x

Just been catching up with the posts and am sorry to hear of your loss. Grief affects people in different ways and after losing my mum in November can say that for you to still be losing weight is a great achievement. I only got back on track in January as before that could not concentrate on anything long enough and just existed on fast comfort type foods.

Hope things are picking up for you and well done.

Well done on another loss! Umm I am a suckker for crackling too! I agree with Colly, I love my iPod touch too. Dont go anywhere without it! x

Yep, really love the iPod it's my new best friend, I also have found that whilst I'm walking I tend to walk faster to the beat hee hee excersise too yay!!!

Well last couple of days have been interesting, I started taking xenical again and boy I have felt the effects!!! I have now moved to the bathroom where I am hoping that this weeks weight loss will be :) I'm really suprised as not had too much fatty food but glad it's getting rid of something, just not so get when I'm doing shows at college - with no interval (been doing the sound)

Am actually really exxcited to weigh this weekend and praying for a loss I really want to hit my first goal since Xmas of 19st 6lbs!!!

Bless ya hun, nothing worse than being tied to the loo. Hopefully your being cleared of any "crap" excuse the pun haha!

The one thing I dont like about my iPod is I was walking to work the other day and a song came on ....(dont judge!)... "I like big butts" And I swear I was dancing down the street and getting funny looks lol! x

Hee hee that made me chuckle :)

Weighed today and lost 3lbs :) really happy but wanted to hit my goal today but feel it won't take too long .... She hopes and preys!!!

Have a good weekend xx

The rate you are going? Won't take long at all :D How far off are you now?
Well done on the 3 :D x

Ahhh thank you, I hope so anyway, really wanna crack this bad eating lark once and for all!! Still have a massive amount to lose - around 10 stone!!! :(

Woop woop another 3lbs gone, well done hun x

Very excited :)

weighed this morning and am 19st 6lbs wooo hoo - first target of the year reached (although was only really on this diet again the last 3-4 weeks)

Now onto breaking from the 19's and reaching my next target!!

Back home visiting family this week as my Grampy's funeral is Wednesday so determined to be good, gonna have to be so strict!!

What a nice way to start a Monday - in my opinion the worst day of the week ;)

hope all is ok

xxx

Not had the greatest of weeks I stayed with my mum and she kept placing all the yummy food under my nose but still tried hard so this week stayed the same so am quite happy there was no gain as also went for a meal out, no desserts all week which was hard but worth it for not gaining :)

Hey, sorry about not poppin by, havent been on fir a while. Hope u r well and you week is going ok x

Weighed today and lost 1lb :) not as much as I hoped but still a loss :)

Had a week off from college this week (half term) and sad to say I have done none of my coursework yet OOPS.

But have re-developed a love of bread which is worrying me as now think Ill probably gain this Saturday ARRGGGGHHHH

How do you stop wanting food, why is it soooooo hard RAUUGGHH!!

Rant over ;)

GUTTED!!!

I gained 1lb noooooo Not happy and know its because of the bread, damn stuff but I love it ha ha

Wonder if Ill ever make it to my next half stone goal!!!

Back