♥♥♥♥ It's Wednesday, Let's Do It Hour By Hour ♥♥♥♥

amethyst

Banned
Have slept like carp!, drizzly miserable day today, seagal's been at my bag's at the back, and some dumb a*** put their rubbish out my front and the seagulls been at that too! I not picking it up :mad:

sorry i am in a right stinking mood today, think it is totm too, going shopping or something today.

weighed this morning and i lost 1 pound! :eek: about buddy time too, sts the last 2 wi's .. roll on next week cus i know i would of lost alot more! :D

Hope your all ok, and have a lovely day today :)

stupid bed :mad:

Good Morning:)

Its dull and grey here too - where has the sun gone????

It must be something in the water because I am in a stinking mood too - also due totm but very stressed at work.
(confession I have binged the last two nights:mad:)

Last two weeks wi's have been 1lb & STS so I am slightly fed up with the diet when it is not showing the results...I have lost another 2" off hips, 1" off waist and bust but in all the time on the diet I have not lost anything from my thighs:eek::mad: I've gone from size 16 to 12 trousers but according to my cdc my thighs are the same! Huh???

Sorry for the moan, I am determined to get back on track today - So day 1 on SS+ for me.

Good luck for any wi's today:p

Amethyst - I'm sorry you slept like crap:sigh: Maybe you will manage to catch a few zzzzz's later?

I hope you enjoy your shopping trip.:)

Hi and good morning day 4 of restart for me and the mornings are so much nicer than my evening craving times!!!! Had sneaky weigh and down 8lb so over the moon with that!!!

Hi!
Well baby slept till 5am this morning from midnight so I have actually had a whole 5 hours sleep (unless you include the toddler screaming for his dodie at 4am :rolleyes: )

Day 3 for me today an ss+ and I'm sop glad I finally managed to re-start, never again will I break it because it's too hard to get back on!!

Oh I get weighed today just after 5, so lets hope some of that 6lbs I gained has managed to disappear!!

Hope everyone else is doing okay!

Morning guys, rough night sleep for me didnt actually fall asleep till two, then had dd in tickling my feet at 8.15 this morn. bf left for work at 9.15 so i got up then. Im wrecked and have a creek in my shoulder i must of slept funny!!

Best of luck with wi's and to all the loosers :) xx

Last edited:
i sooooo hate my bed!!!!! lol

just got back from shopping, bought myself few nice top's, kid's clothes and went to tesco's and bought lot's of food for the kid's :)() FORGOT my boullion, FORGOT my celery FORGOT a pair of tweezer's (mine are in leic) lol

eldest will be in all day cus of the weather, babba moaning, i soooo wanna go dissapear upstair's but can't :( lol

oh well atleast i got my fag's and this forum and the arcade :) :)

i sooooo hate my bed!!!!! lol

just got back from shopping, bought myself few nice top's, kid's clothes and went to tesco's and bought lot's of food for the kid's :)() FORGOT my boullion, FORGOT my celery FORGOT a pair of tweezer's (mine are in leic) lol

eldest will be in all day cus of the weather, babba moaning, i soooo wanna go dissapear upstair's but can't :( lol

oh well atleast i got my fag's and this forum and the arcade :) :)

awww poor amethyst!! at least you have been out to the shops and back im still in my jammies despite telling myself i was going to clean bedroom to day! :rolleyes:

I feel it's my duty to tell you all that you shouldn't speak to becky85.

She's far too pretty.

That is all :D

NOT joking. Seriously Bec, you look exactly like my friend who's a model. Just shown her your pic and she is gobsmacked. She's a size 18 and a plus size model (but unlike me doesnt have any lumpy bumpy bits).

day 4 beckaroo xxx

I love this diet but I hate the mouth like a camels bum bit!!!! I know its a good sign but arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

NOT joking. Seriously Bec, you look exactly like my friend who's a model. Just shown her your pic and she is gobsmacked. She's a size 18 and a plus size model (but unlike me doesnt have any lumpy bumpy bits).

day 4 beckaroo xxx

aww im sure you dont have any lumpy bits, i have yet to get rid of my spare tyre :(! thank u hun im blushing here :hug99:

I totally agreee she is very pretty :)

For you :) :flowers:

I love this diet but I hate the mouth like a camels bum bit!!!! I know its a good sign but arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

camels bum hahaha!! i keep my toothbrush in the downstairs loo. I think if you drink more water it helps aswell :)

afternoon all

well 1 shake down and 1.5l of water have been to the lovely meadowhall today
i am never ever going in ann summers ever again!
got some sales woman trying to get the details of my lovelife off me so she could suggest products, not a chance in hell was i telling her anything!

got school clothes for madam ( pinifore dresses age 3 that come nearly to her ankles, lol ) where did the time go?

Im over the moon as just cooked dinner for hubby n daughter and wasnt at all bothered, it did smell good but seeing the scales moving downwards is a lot better!!!
What did you think to meadowhell claire?? Its my local big shopping centre and i hate it!!! lol hubby loves it so end up going but its not for me!!

sarah i go to meadowhall most weeks ( or 2 or 3 times a week ) as i live just across the viaduct from it

only things that annoy me about that place are the ignorant people ( cars clamped in disabled bays today for no badge, i laughed at em, and the people who insist on using lifts insted of esculators so me and madam in her wheelchair have to stand and wait for the lazy buggers ) and the amounts of sellers like rac and bt trying to get your attention

well done on ignoring the dinner, will be worth it at weigh in

well 2.5 l of water down now but still only 1 shake, have to get another in me

oh should say thou im listed as belfast im now living in tinsley sheffield

hi all well ive just started today:) again after having a bad 3weeks on and off the diet:(. ive started by slowly taking all my carbs out so first day did ok, i think by saturday il be on ss+

i hope ur all doing good

Back