♥ Little*red's WW Diary - preparing for core

MMMmmm cupcakes - i love um ;o)

Hope your little one enjoys her birthday! And you deserve a break from point counting every now and then esp after all your hard work and effort ;o)

Amazing pics, truly insirational. Thank you :O)

Happy birthday to your little one, My son just turned 2 in the week lots of party food!

Hey all,
Well today is the big day! We made the upsy daisy cake last night and it look fantastic (even if i do say so myself :D).
Yesterday was such a crap day for me diet wise, I seemed to have lost my 'off' switch and chowed down on anything and i mean anything i could get my hands on, luckily the house didn't have too much rubbish food in it, but if it did it would be in my gob!
Crisps, chocolate, biscuits, pizza....
But the price had to be paid and it came in the form of some weird dizzy, nausea spell I had about 8pm. It was so strange almost as if my body was totally rejecting all the rubbish and telling me off for eating it all. Lesson well and truly learnt i won't be doing that again.
I can now feel my body is actually craving good food to eat, like a nice homemade soup.
Anyway weighed in today and I have actually stayed the same, but yesterdays binge might show on the scales next week so i'll have to be a good girl.
By the way, went shopping yesterday and bought a size 8 :eek: shirt from dorothy perkins!!!! Whats that all about, think i might need to reconsider my goal weight.

Congratulations on sts and a size 8! Can I ask what size you were when you started? :O)

Hey Hayley,
I was about a size 16 when I started but can't really tell for sure as i was still wearing my maternity clothes 3 months after i had my youngest :eek:. Although my measurements were about that of a size 16/18, 34.5" waist and 44" hips :).

Reactions: ugg
oh wow a size 8 - I only dream of that ;o)

Here's to hoping you have a good week this week and the only way the scales move is down x

Great news about size 8:) I think reconsidering goal is good idea because size 6 is not very popular in UK shops!:)
Your weight loss is an inspiration to me. Good luck

wow is all i can say - i just been reading your progress - and omg u have given me so much hope that i can be where i wanna be wtih some hard work and dedication.

i was 166lbs end of january and lost 13lbs but then started ww last week - its my 1st weigh in tomorrow and i am determined to get to where you are now!! its so nice to know that it is achievable! the weight you are now is eventually where i dream of being one day!! you have done amazingly well done!!

i hope u enjoyed your little ones birthday cakes - u defo deserve them!!! xx

Hi all,
Sorry i've been so quiet over the past few days, I wasnt ignoring anyone, honest.
My 2 year old daughter pulled a cup of freshly made coffee down from the kitchen counter on friday afternoon and has burns all over her cheek and body. We had a 4 night stay in hospital with her and luckily she got out on Tuesday, but she still has a lot of recovering to do.
Don't know how often i can get on to minis but i'm trying to get on when i have a bit of free time. Hope your all doing well. xxx

Oh No, I hope she's ok. Poor little mite. Wishing her a speedy recovery xx

so sorry to hear that honey- must have given you such a fright. i really hope she isnt in too much pain bless her. xx

I did the same with tea when I was about 2/3. I poured boiled water on my whole left arm and half my right, but I only have a 5p sized, skin coloured "bump" scar on my left arm. So I'm sure she'll heal fine :) Especially as that was 18 years ago and it's probably much better now.

hope ye get her sorted soon, love and hugs ta ye both xxx

Hi everyone,
thank you all so much dor your support, i'm really missing not being able to get on here as often :( .
Evie is recovering fantastically, her face now looks juts a little red but the skin is very sensative and will still be a few more months until it looks 'normal' again. She still has her bandages on her body but they will be off of tuesday.
Although the bad news just keeps coming as Lois now has a viral infection. Its such a shame she can't keep down any fluids or food and is just sleeping a lot and so lethargic when shes awake, poor little mite.
I'm running on zero at the moment, eating crap to keep my energy up, totally sleep deprived and just generally feeling like s**t! I've lost about 5lbs in the last week but its basically due to not eating enough which is not good at all. Hopefully things will start to settle down soon and I can get back on the wagon.

Sorry for my moany post, hope your all having a great easter and being really good with all the choccie flying around at the moment. xx

ah sorry to hear all thats going wrong :( chin up though, u have done so well in W Watchers u have inspired me to start again

Hi

Sorry to hear you are feeling rubbishy at the moment. Hope your kids get better soon. This stressful little week will pass soon and you'll get back on it, knowing you. Take care

x

Hiya

I've just been catching up on your diary, and wanted to say that you've done amazing! It's sooo motivated me, to the fact that I've put half my chocolate egg down! lol

Hope your little ones are better soon, bless them. I burned my fingers pretty badly with boiling hot soup a few weeks ago, and it took a while to heal - but now about 4 weeks on it's almost back to normal. :) and that viral thing sounds nasty. Sounds like you just need a good sleep then you'll be back raring to go :)

Sharon
xxxx

Hi Little Red, Just wanted to check how are things at yours. Hope your kids got better and you had a nice Easter.

Hi Little Red, Just wanted to check how are things at yours. Hope your kids got better and you had a nice Easter.

Hey chick, thanks so much for dropping in its lovely to hear from you, and thank you so much to everyone for your lovely messages. Kids are a lot better now and things slowly getting back to normal finally. Diet wise everything is still up and down, it seems to be one good day followed by a binge, all the easter choccie doesnt help :D.
Getting ready to start core next monday and i'm quite excited about it as it means eating good 90% of the time and having a treat for the other 10% which is how I want to maintain.
Hoping to get back into the exercise routine again soon since i do actually miss it and I know I can stick to it. I've got another 11 weigh in until i reach my year milestone and i'm hoping to get to goal by then so finger crossed.

Back