♥ Little*red's WW Diary - preparing for core

You must have been really chuffed - and at 9st must be right little skinny minny - how lovely.

Keep it up (if you need to, but at your weight, I would have thought you were looking fab!)

Thanks girlies. Rosie the funny thing is that I am happy with most of my body at the moment, loving my thinner arms and thighs, however my stomach fat will just not shift its so annoying, plus lost all the weight from my boobs (from DD to about a C or B) so not even got them to even it out!!

By the way totally forgot to say that I got into a size 10 this week. Eventually went to buy new jeans as my 14s were redicously baggy and managed to get away with a comfortable size 10 fit, i'm not even squeezed into them :D.
Although i feel like a fraud and that some reason they are a big size 10. Now my worry is that if i lose another stone i'm probably going to be in the region of a size 8/10, and that sounds tiny doesn't it? Is it weird that i'm freaked out by that or perhaps it just because i didn't think my body was capable of being that size.

Wow thats amazing hun - you should feel dead proud of all the hard work you done to get to that size. Give yourself a huge pat on the back xxx

Well done you. Its a great feeling getting into those smaller sizes when you have worked so hard.

You are definately doing the right thing with the exercise though - to target the areas that you are still not happy with....do remember though, that your 2 little lovelies will have hampered you in that department being so close together and everything.

thanks very much girlies, my you two are late nighters!!

Talking about my two little loviles, i woke up this morning to find two mothers day cards and two little presents wrapped up in TINFOIL :rotflmao:! Bless the other half must have forgotten to buy wrapping paper, men eh you gotta love them :p.

thanks very much girlies, my you two are late nighters!!

Talking about my two little loviles, i woke up this morning to find two mothers day cards and two little presents wrapped up in TINFOIL :rotflmao:! Bless the other half must have forgotten to buy wrapping paper, men eh you gotta love them :p.

How unique - Awww that could be the new shabby chic ;oO

LRO is right re the belly - my two are teenagers now but were just over 12 months apart and it def hampers efforts in the belly department, but its getting there slowly. Have a lovely Mothers day x

Hello and a very well done to you,that last stone will soon be gone.

Funny that made me smile at the tinfoil they do some funny things done they.:D

Have a lovely Mothers Day it sounds like your gonna be pampered...enjoy.

Well done on getting into size 10. I know how nice the feeling of getting into a smaller size is:)

Thank you for a reply in my diary and the link to body/weight thingy.

Good luck for tomorrow WI!

Well done in getting down into a size 10 thats fantastic, you will soon reach your goal.

Loved the tinfoil wrapping paper so cute

M

Hey all,
Had my weigh in today and I lost 0.4lbs, at least its a loss of some sort.
I'm having a bit of a dilemma over points. As some of you know i'm doing quite a lot of exercise to tone up (50 minutes a day 6 days a week) so i'm earning about 23 activity points a week. I never eat the APs but i'm wordering if i should take the 12 that I can eat and add them to my daily points and have 6 days of 19 points and one day of 17 points. On the other hand i'm under 1lb being away from getting into the 8 stones when i will be moving down to a basic of 16 points a day, so shouls i juts move down now or is that a no no?

Hope that makes sense, basically should i put my points up by eating 12 of my APs or should i put my points down as i'm at the lower end of the stone barrier :confused:?

Just really worried that if i put my points up/down then i'll just stall because. Any help would be greatly appreciated :D.

Hi

Can't really answer your question as I'm way off being anywhere near your dilemma :D But just wanted to say congrats on the loss!

Twiggy
xx

Hi Little Red - sometimes when we are doing a lot of exercise (particularly hot and sweaty exercise :D) then we need to eat the APs that we are earning - up to the maximum of 12 or it can slow down the weight loss (so my class leader told me when I was disappointed that I had upped my exercise but the weight loss slowed!)

So I think your plan sounds a good one - try it for a week and see what happens.

Imagine being in the 8's.....teeny tiny. xx

just put some comparrison pictures in my album fromt he evry beginning unitl today.
Got my 30 day results from my exercise challenge and i've lost 4.8lbs and 6" in the 30 days. I wasn't going to put pictures up but i've lost about a stone since the last 'during' pics i put up.
Please ignore the my face and hair, i take them first thing in the morning so look like i've been dragged through a hedge backwards :D.

chuck, your hair could be sticking out all over the place like a lions mane and you would still look stunning - you look AMAZING! really well done! :D xxx

Blimmin Eck you look totally different - what an achievment your an inspiration hun.
Well done you - I just love looking at the before and after pics makes you realise how massive the journey is x

Wow what a transformation,you have done brilliant you really do look like a new woman-i bet you feel like one too...
The pictures are amazing xx

Hey all i've been a bit awol for a few days, the diet was half way out the window this week, not eating enough and eating too much, just couldn't get my head in the game this week.
Its my eldest Evies birthday tomorrow and she is turning the big 2! My sister and I were making cupcakes for her yesterday and we willbe making an upsy daisy cake for her tonight. naturally i couldn't resist the cupcakes and the butter icing frosting, oops! Not holding out much hope for tommorrows weigh in.

It started all over again as it's Lois' 1st birthday next Sunday, so we will be having a little family get together for that. Will try and been very good the rest of the week. Still keeping up the exercise so at least thats a plus.

Also just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the lovely comments on my pictures and for the rep its greatly appreciated. xx

Hiya

Also been awol so trying very hard to catch up on everyone's diaries. Had a look at your pics...bloomin amazing!!!!! What a difference, and your tummy does not look in the slightest fat at all!!!! You really have done amazingly well. Enjoy your upcoming bdays

x

Back